Forums

Is 14 players clan an exploit in the game ?

Divekio

3 minutes ago, Divekio said:

Yourself just pk'ed our members as today, GM can check your logs so dont talk about toxicity, when you are abusing a system created to help new players and clans. You are a game mechanics exploiter and we wait for severe actions against players who do so .

sure, check the logs... the last time i killed you was when you were griefing Gicobbe when he was xping in swamps.

i dont see why you should be able to war clan that has no chance to fight back even if there are 1 or 2 members with top gear. you are just wanting to bully people out of game. when you cause trouble for other people and then get smacked you can start war so you lose less exp.

You asking for war that you cant even handle. Look what they did to your entire clan before. what more if they are full forced rofl. Isnt thats why you cancelled all the wars because all your members are crying coz they cant farm? Get yourself together dude!!!

53 minutes ago, Divekio said:

There have been so many changes in the game as of late and I feel like we should reevaluate not being able to declare war to a clan that has less than 15 players in it. There are several people taking advantage of this. They keep the clan at 14 people and are pk’ing others in the game with no consequences besides a “debuff”. They can attend siege and not have war declared as well. They run around griefing other players and clans. If they do not want war, they should refrain from doing such things and war will not be declared. They should not be exempt from having consequences for their actions. Some have even gone as far as to purchase new clans to put other members in to prevent war from being declared on them. I feel like they are taking advantage of the under 15 members limit and it’s not intended for what they are doing. Thank You!

War is not mandatory. Even if you propose, another clan can 'withdraw'. Your argument is flawed. They are using a strategy that is in the game. I do not see a problem!

25 minutes ago, Divekio said:

The game now allows any player set up their farming MONSTERS only so cannot kill no other players . Sorry buddy i dont know what exploits you are talking about my clan plays the game clean.

People like you are never wrong are you? You think you know everything. Even when you lose, you lie and say you won.  You manipulate every aspect of this game, to the detriment of others. I watch your videos. You take advantage of everything that is questionable in L2. You couldn't care less about anyone but yourself. The game is set up the way it is for a reason. This 14 people clan "exploit" was probably put into the game to deter people like you. Sorry Buddy.

The 14 man clan mechanic was one of a couple things that were put into to place to protect against the big clan that goes around declaring wars on smaller clans and halting progression on a one sided server.  The other was that clans did not have to accept war, however, the bigger clans have found ways around that by forcing players to kill others in a similar method as shown in the video regarding the PK bug.  The only thing protecting the smaller clans right now from getting zerged out of existence is the 14 man clan rule and you guys want to remove that too. LOL 

Why are you so scared of these 14 man clans if yours is so much bigger?  Truth is, this stops you from setting your toons on top of their hunting spots and KSing without fear of repercussions and wars starting.  They can now defend themselves from this tactic.    The 14 man clan doesn't prevent you from PVPing them, it prevents you from griefing and the new PK system makes you take a second thought before you go mass PKing like you were also want to do.  As for sieges, if they have 14 man clans on siege grounds they're aoeing each other.  If your clan is bigger you should have an advantage.  Why are you scared of 14 people? 

• Like 4

All I would like is for them to fix it.
Either:
-Allow wars to be declared/accepted to any clan
-Don't allow clans with under 15 members be allowed to participate in sieges

Or if @L0RELEI wants to abuse that if they change it to either of those options by stating you guys will just drop clan and retag for sieges. Then make a penalty of not being allowed to join the same clan for 14 days, (Full Siege Cycle). Or a new clan for 7 Days.

-No ban or penalty should be given out. Just a fix :D

Edited by ChocolateChip

Do you know what your Divekio problem is? It is that you want everything to be done your way without you being blocked, reported, or bothered. You spoiled little boy is one more of the game and you are not more than others no matter how much you are P2W. You understand? So if you're upset about something, make a ticket, period. don't be bothering for life.

I am the clan leader you are referring to with the 14 man clan. How fair is it that MS can own a castle and then go on siege grounds, declare war on every clan, then if you kill 5 of them, even on siege field you start 2 way war. That is why I kept the clan at 14 people so MS can exploit the war system. If a clan owns a castle, they should not be allowed on another castles siege grounds. And BTW, My clan pk's no one. So get over it.

No its not an exploit. 

But if you want that to change, it comes with 2 way changes. 

You can declare war to a clan with less than 14 members, but it would be fair to remove the 5 kills trigger war, for the entire war system as well.

The entire war system, needs to change. Two clans should go to war, with their consedence. Bigger clans declaring wars, over a hunting spot and they don't give the chance to smaller clans to retaliate, for an isolated incident. 

The most fair change in my opinion, is to change the war system entirely.

Remove the "14 clan members restriction", but also the "5 kills trigger war". 

More pvp for hunting spots, more fun, without needed to affect a whole clan. 

My two cents. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ChocolateChip said:

the thing is. it's very obvious that the players abusing this aren't new players, as well as the clan isn't a new clan. I would like to just see this fixed.

How is this abuse? Everyone calling it abuse either suffered from the exploit ban or try to bully people into fighting them, or try to push wars when people are macro farming. This is not abuse nor an exploit, you are trying to split hairs. It is a game mechanic. 

24 minutes ago, HopOff said:

A 14 person clan should not be able to take a castle 100%! The rules are differnt for clans that are 14 players or below giving an advantage. This is not fair to the rest of the server that is not exploiting this 

Why not? If you can't stop less than 14 people from taking a castle, then you don't deserve the castle.

9 minutes ago, Aleira said:

Literally the only thing you are asking for is the ability to force us to fight back, ALSO KNOWN AS BULLYING.... 

As it stands, we're on equal ground... If you flag on me, i can flag back if i chose, or not. If i Flag on you, you can flag back on me if you chose, or not. 

A 1 way war, that doesnt allow people to fight back, and encourages bullying sounds like a bigger exploit than giving all people involved a choice in the matter.

The above quote says it all. It would be an abuse or an exploit if we were getting the better of you in some way. If we fight and die we take the same penalty at death as you do. Most of the time (not all of the time, but 80%) It is people in Morning Star or Los Bandidos that instigate the fight in the first place. You don't want us in your business, stay out of ours. We are called ProPVE for a reason. The war on the mobs is never ending.

Divekio is just mad because Pope killed him the other day when he was tying to mess with Gicobbe, and I killed him at Parnassas while he was going red on all the little guys up there.

You don't need a war Divekio, you just want a way to kill us when it is convenient for you. We take away that factor by not warring you. Doesn't mean we won't fight you. Stop trying to bully people and the game will run smoothly.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, hellesbelles said:

I am the clan leader you are referring to with the 14 man clan. How fair is it that MS can own a castle and then go on siege grounds, declare war on every clan, then if you kill 5 of them, even on siege field you start 2 way war. That is why I kept the clan at 14 people so MS can exploit the war system. If a clan owns a castle, they should not be allowed on another castles siege grounds. And BTW, My clan pk's no one. So get over it.

its the opposite random!

The war open when the clan kills 5 times an MS member

9 minutes ago, Karigan said:

The 14 man clan mechanic was one of a couple things that were put into to place to protect against the big clan that goes around declaring wars on smaller clans and halting progression on a one sided server.  The other was that clans did not have to accept war, however, the bigger clans have found ways around that by forcing players to kill others in a similar method as shown in the video regarding the PK bug.  The only thing protecting the smaller clans right now from getting zerged out of existence is the 14 man clan rule and you guys want to remove that too. LOL 

Why are you so scared of these 14 man clans if yours is so much bigger?  Truth is, this stops you from setting your toons on top of their hunting spots and KSing without fear of repercussions and wars starting.  They can now defend themselves from this tactic.    The 14 man clan doesn't prevent you from PVPing them, it prevents you from griefing and the new PK system makes you take a second thought before you go mass PKing like you were also want to do.  As for sieges, if they have 14 man clans on siege grounds they're aoeing each other.  If your clan is bigger you should have an advantage.  Why are you scared of 14 people? 

well said karigan. thanks. 

there are large disadvantages to being in a 14 man clan as well, with the only real advantage being to prevent griefing.  

if we didnt have such a toxic community to deal with, this would be a non-issue, but unfortunately that isnt the reality we face.

Edited by Aleira

1 minute ago, Gonein60Seconds said:

How is this abuse? Everyone calling it abuse either suffered from the exploit ban or try to bully people into fighting them, or try to push wars when people are macro farming. This is not abuse nor an exploit, you are trying to split hairs. It is a game mechanic. 

Why not? If you can't stop less than 14 people from taking a castle, then you don't deserve the castle.

The above quote says it all. It would be an abuse or an exploit if we were getting the better of you in some way. If we fight and die we take the same penalty at death as you do. Most of the time (not all of the time, but 80%) It is people in Morning Star or Los Bandidos that instigate the fight in the first place. You don't want us in your business, stay out of ours. We are called ProPVE for a reason. The war on the mobs is never ending.

Divekio is just mad because Pope killed him the other day when he was tying to mess with Gicobbe, and I killed him at Parnassas while he was going red on all the little guys up there.

You don't need a war Divekio, you just want a way to kill us when it is convenient for you. We take away that factor by not warring you. Doesn't mean we won't fight you. Stop trying to bully people and the game will run smoothly.

And if you can not take Aden with 3 or 4 times the numbers then you dont deserve to siege. Simple right?

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
GL to whoever is asking to block 14 member clan from participating in sieges. Implementation will never come, and if it does, will be hell easy to circumvent.

I guess we should ask the same question regarding clans that choose to "exploit" the war system. Ya know, those large clans that declare war on other clans (that choose not to PVP) so that they can freely pk and grief them without them fighting back so that they can avoid starting a war.

Report that exploit and ban those clan members as well...LOL 

seriously though, this is a giant reach and a sad attempt to deflect what actually happened with a clan that took advantage of a known flaw in the game and chose to exploit it despite the fact they had already been warned.

1 minute ago, HopOff said:

And if you can not take Aden with 3 or 4 times the numbers then you dont deserve to siege. Simple right?

Would be simple if the Aden owners were not using jump exploit. Simple, right?

Simple example;
14 man clan joins PVP = Can PVP freely.

15 man clan joins PVP = Can PVP with fear of war, if they have a declaration going.

The war system was changed to force wars to activate on 5 deaths for a reason.

This is an exploit of the current system as it is meant to gain an unfair advantage, this is obvious to anyone and you cant really argue against it.
//edit: Just so we're clear, an exploit doesnt mean I think they should be punished.

It definitely needs looking into as this old system feels very outdated at this point.

Dont care for the drama between MS//Nova/LB/FS/ProPVE and every other small clan people jump into, just my two cents on this specific matter.
/Znipo

Edited by Dagger
  • Like 1

• 9 minutes ago, Katroulou said:

@ProPVE Clan

Why as clan you help Nova/FS in pvp? Can you answer?

Because they are our friends. And honestly we would not get involved, except that those they fight were either kill stealing, pking, or messing with us in one shape or form. Leave us alone and we leave you alone. Mess with us and get stung.

• Like 1