Jump to content
Forums

Is 14 players clan an exploit in the game ?


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Divekio said:

I see it is too complicated for you to understand, i tried my best, sorry maybe you will understand later, not everything in this game reduces to harrasment .

IMO Clan war must be declared to 1member clans too, but dont have to count the kill, for active it, inside of a pvp zone.

like i said if they dont change it, just wait them inside pvp zone or pk them :)

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There have been so many changes in the game as of late and I feel like we should reevaluate not being able to declare war to a clan that has less than 15 players in it. There are several people taking

I haven't been in a castle-owning clan for a number of years.  Haven't really cared to participate tbh.  However, I have participated in sieges, and at times we were able to take a castle.  This conve

The 14 man clan mechanic was one of a couple things that were put into to place to protect against the big clan that goes around declaring wars on smaller clans and halting progression on a one sided

19 minutes ago, Divekio said:

I see it is too complicated for you to understand, i tried my best, sorry maybe you will understand later, not everything in this game reduces to harrasment .

Enough already!  You said it yourself, in your own words ... "while clans who have wars can fight allong the way this players in the 14 players clans unless flagged people have to pk them, and as the pk system it is now it is difficult do that."  You are saying exactly what I said you were saying.  You don't like the fact that you can't engage another players/clans without having to PK them.  How is that different from every other day in this game?  If I don't want to engage you, you have to kill me and take the consequences.  That's why the rules exist.  Nobody "has to" engage you.  That is the thinking of a bully and a tyrant.  End of story.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Divekio said:

I see it is too complicated for you to understand, i tried my best, sorry maybe you will understand later, not everything in this game reduces to harrasment .

It's not complicated man, you are plain wrong and your idea is beyond stupid.   all you are asking for is you to be able to harass everyone and no 1 can do anything about it.  so now you want to kill everyone before they can even participate in siege, gtf out of here.   you want to kill everyone any time you want but wont go dark so anyone can kill you when they want.    

Link to post
Share on other sites

why do you even want that, you want no one to go to siege?  you do realize there are hundreds of other people playing this game and they can't all spend like you.  like i told scoobz, you have better gear alone then a lot of clans if they combined all theirs! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Divekio said:

I am not talking about low players in low clans , i am talking about big players in 14 players clans griefing others and taking advantage of this for pvp  . And as for LosBandidos clan , we do not pk players , we do not ks, neither declare war unless clans or players that attacked us .No clan on this server can say got war declaration from LosBandidos for no reason . Thank You!

Here's the thing buddy, if you take away this for a few "outliers" then you take it away for anyone and everyone who is using it as it is intended to be used, which then you'll use and abuse against everyone. I think it's clear you're just trying to exploit the system completely.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Divekio said:

I am not talking about low players in low clans , i am talking about big players in 14 players clans griefing others and taking advantage of this for pvp  . And as for LosBandidos clan , we do not pk players , we do not ks, neither declare war unless clans or players that attacked us .No clan on this server can say got war declaration from LosBandidos for no reason . Thank You!

how can someone grief u from a clan that has no war and u cant do the same? Are u only able to win fights when u dictate the rules? Fight them the same way they fight u. 

This only shows how low your game play is, instead of a good pvp u want gank ppl from hide with full skills on. 

Try to evolve as a player and change the game with you gameplay instead of claiming devs to change the game rules just for you.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, KingNothing said:

how can someone grief u from a clan that has no war and u cant do the same? Are u only able to win fights when u dictate the rules? Fight them the same way they fight u. 

This only shows how low your game play is, instead of a good pvp u want gank ppl from hide with full skills on. 

Try to evolve as a player and change the game with you gameplay instead of claiming devs to change the game rules just for you.

Fight them the same way they fight us ? Then they should make all the clans with maxim 14 players . You all just talk out of hate and impotance to pvp not based on any logic . 

Link to post
Share on other sites

my 2 cents for this thread,

all in all the OP wants to clean his enemies before they get inside pvp zone!!!

but now that pk rules have changed nova hoorrays am I right divekio? you cant pk them without worreing.

another 2 cents the pk rules are nova exclusive ncwest feature rofl

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Methodical said:

my 2 cents for this thread,

all in all the OP wants to clean his enemies before they get inside pvp zone!!!

but now that pk rules have changed nova hoorrays am I right divekio? you cant pk them without worreing.

another 2 cents the pk rules are nova exclusive ncwest feature rofl

 

Thank you for understanding .

Link to post
Share on other sites

the game has both pvp and pve content, and wars are old as the world, i wanna be able to declare war to a clan that has less than 14 members and they pk me or my friends, or for any other reason, and i can't.

isn't this harassment? isn't this cheating? NCwest should update the rules to the actual situation !

and if it is to stay like this, if NCwest choose to take no action in this matter, it has to be set a price at least, for dodging the wars, and that should be no territory for this type of clans, not even fortress or war clan halls, and they should say thanks a trillion times for a town clan hall.

Edited by oscar2132
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ncsoft has basically said multiple times, they dont care how many times a person pks, PVP's or Kill Steals on you, as long as they dont demand adena or something along the lines of extortion, its part of the game, Tetris/ Candy crush is a good game that doesnt have pvp if you need recommends

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Aleira said:

OK lets close this thread, Divekio came to his senses.

https://imgur.com/a/RlSxbQ1

Why you want to close the thread so bad ? You want exploit more this game mechanics ?You want grief more low lvl players ? You want have unfair advantage in swords,pvp or sieges ?

Edited by Divekio
Link to post
Share on other sites

where is the unfair advantage? did they find a way to hit you and not flag? they go purple, kill them. they go red? kill them EASY... they enter a siege zone? kill them. or i dont know if you can't take them on, Run!!!!!!!! this is maybe the weakest argument i have ever seen someone try to force on anyone.. dont let some little 14 man clan man handle your siege force size clan! that is how you are making it sound anyway i have no idea how big the clans are that are complaining about the small clan, but surely more than 14 if they want war so bad.

if these small clans are so scary recruit more, hunt in large numbers and dont forget you can use BSOE's. jeeeez... or you can defend yourself in a pvp game and kill them.

 

This is the biggest case of "but i want to gank them afk to fix war stats" i have ever seen.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Change the game so that 5 kills does not start off a war.  Make it so that if one clan declares war on another clan that the clan being warred must accept the war for the war to be started.  If the clan being warred rejects the war invitation then there is no war.  This is so easy and fair to everyone.  In this way the top-tier over-geared pvp clans won't need to fear lowbies in small clans.

This solution will bring much joy to many players in the game who could then participate in castle sieges without the fear of having a war on them just because they wanted to have some fun at a castle siege.

I'm sure many more players would then participate and have more fun then they are having now in the game.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Divekio said:

Why you want to close the thread so bad ? You want exploit more this game mechanics ?You want grief more low lvl players ? You want have unfair advantage in swords,pvp or sieges ?

To be blunt, I've seen these  clans you speak of do more for the players and server than I've seen you or your clan do altogether in my time playing here. In hero shout, you like to speak a good game about Love, Peace, Honor, blah blah blah, but honestly it is all platitudes. You don't do anything but grief man. At least those people you're so against are trying to do something good for the server and create a FUN place to play. Maybe you can learn something from them. Give it a go ;) you may even LIKE it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Varhalla said:

Change the game so that 5 kills does not start off a war.  Make it so that if one clan declares war on another clan that the clan being warred must accept the war for the war to be started.  If the clan being warred rejects the war invitation then there is no war.  This is so easy and fair to everyone.  In this way the top-tier over-geared pvp clans won't need to fear lowbies in small clans.

This solution will bring much joy to many players in the game who could then participate in castle sieges without the fear of having a war on them just because they wanted to have some fun at a castle siege.

I'm sure many more players would then participate and have more fun then they are having now in the game.

to have the right to set foot on a pvp zone a clan must be able to receive a war declaration, the honorable way

otherwise the sole purpose of pvp fight it's a lie, not a fair fight, and a scheme to gain advantages in situation like territory siege and/or cursed swords

clans who want the dodge a clan war by all means should not engage in any pvp fight !

or why pvp only when convenient? a war it is a war and should be carried out on full time scale at full capacity until one side surrender !

u wanna dodge war ? stay aside, you no need pvp, u no need a territory u no need bloodstained weps

update the rules, make Lineage iI the game we deserve, the game we sacrificed years for ! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 >@oscar2132<  I disagree with you.  Your opinion matters little to me.  You do not set policy in this game.  

By making the game 'more fun' and playable for many more players in castle siege these 'happier' players will most likely buy much more Ncoin and NcSoft's profits will skyrocket as a result.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk if it is an exploit or not. This depends on how GMs wake up.

For sure is not fair game the way this mechanism is used.

Many times we start pvp with our wars and the guys come from behind to try to kill us.

Or they wait at the boundary of a siege zone, and when we start pvpping with our wars, they get into siege zone and attack us.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

These 14 member clans were created and used to abuse the pvp system to cause extra XP loss to enemies they killed in PVP and PK. On many occasions, they had help from another clan that has war open with the killed players’ clan to prevent the player from getting a resurrection. This is another exploit and considered harassment.

Edited by MiniHero
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, L2Junkie said:

where is the unfair advantage? did they find a way to hit you and not flag? they go purple, kill them. they go red? kill them EASY... they enter a siege zone? kill them. or i dont know if you can't take them on, Run!!!!!!!! this is maybe the weakest argument i have ever seen someone try to force on anyone.. dont let some little 14 man clan man handle your siege force size clan! that is how you are making it sound anyway i have no idea how big the clans are that are complaining about the small clan, but surely more than 14 if they want war so bad.

if these small clans are so scary recruit more, hunt in large numbers and dont forget you can use BSOE's. jeeeez... or you can defend yourself in a pvp game and kill them.

 

This is the biggest case of "but i want to gank them afk to fix war stats" i have ever seen.

the guy is leader of 2nd top clan prob on chronos, running around w/ dragon bow and another 100k of gear sending war to pve clans in +6 bloody r99 armor when 1 of their members gets killed on siege field.  can't defend your castle because it opens war and after siege its a blood bath of afk, low level macro tons from blazing swamps to forrest of mirrors that can't be ended because most of these members need to 24/7 macro to try and stay in level range.  he holds giran and made it light castle.

Link to post
Share on other sites

In Naia there is the biggest side that is playing ALMOST ONLY in box clan to don't be killed and pk everyone else without any risk.

Is an exploit, and is obviously used by the biggest bots owner that uses it to use them in war without getting killed first, but obviously ncsoft will never do anything against someone that in his video uses scripts, get POM without paty, get paagrio without domi, can kill people in hide and have 50 disparitions skills in 60 seconds, so dw, noone will ever make possible to get war against these cowards clans.

Go everyone in minus 14 ppl clans, so they cannot do anything, joins Hybrid's style of game

Edited by NuclearFusion
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...