no war no castle

never liked siege when top gear show up and qq babies around the l2 world but being into PVE clan and having castle and scared to pvp is totally crap  i have seen clans being pve and when a member start to pvp a bit they kick him out cuz clan is pve......... with castle :P SERIOUSLY give castle to somebody others who can pvp you dont win nothing from this 

Already wrote in other topic but to repeat for those with slower learning capabilities.

To sum it up, some people asking that you cant participate in sieges unless you have wars and yet they hold castles for months on alt clans with no wars.

Hypocrisy at its finest form

• Like 2

the event is called "castle siege" not "clan war siege", u wanna kill them hunt them inside the pvp zone, or go pk them stop qqing.

for me is ok if u can send war to 1 ppl clan, the problem is some clans use the clan war in siege taking profit of the bug i told before, if they own  a castle and go to other castle pvp zone and u kill them that count on clan war and this is not how its planed to work, cos when both are signed in same castle dont count.

Back in the Day we had 15-20 different Clans fighting each other and the Castle Owner. Nowadays you Sissys all bunch up in your Main+10alt Clans to avoid having to fight but complain about server dead,14 Character Clans and no competition. 

Clan Wars nowadays is, running around killing afks.

I think Nc can remove Clan Wars from Game cause theres no real Pvp between Clans anymore and even so, people that wanna fight each other can also do that without Clan Wars. 

The sieges rules are very well done, if some clans are stronger and they want and can take several castles, that's fine! the other clans can also participate and have fun, as well as the coc, the olys we have a chance to participate, which is not the case for the epic dragons, the way it is done, is that the weaker clans don't even have a hope of making them, and only 2 pt can enter, it while to participate it requires 49-200 players, no logic! make them as an instance that everyone could do once a month per mac account .

Thanks !

Exploit is the clans with dark castles to be able to declare war. Now that even light castles have tax, clans that own castles should lose their right to declare war and apply the same rules to killing the owner members same as dark castle. 

You should ask the castle to be open for siege 24/7 with a reset back to npc every 2nd Sunday.  

There were times that 1member clans owned castles, there were times that clans were selling castles or defend/attack parties. 

2 groups are enough to farm everything in l2 and this post proves it. Enjoy 

Here we are... in another thread complaining about <insert clan name here>.  Honestly, is 10+ pages not enough?

Let me just take your logic and use it against you... Any clan with an active war isn't allowed to participate in any PVE outside of standard mob kills. No raids, no dims, no timed zones. This is how idiotic you sound. If you don't want a 14 man clan to have a castle, fight harder and win. Otherwise, this just sounds like.. "MOMMY!! BILLY(fictional, calm down mods) WONT LET ME WIN AT L2!!"

A sad attempt to use authority to swing favor your way. Really indicative of the times..

Be honest, you're just mad you can't kill them afk like the other OP.. That is if you're not him posting from a shadow account..

Also, since auto was released war =/= pvp. Just an excuse to hunt down autos and ruin peoples gains. Absolutely nobody should be FORCED to participate in their own griefing, but here you are arguing for exactly that.

• Like 1

The siege zone is a pvp zone for a reason. If you want to pvp during siege - no problem, you can.

Declaring wars on clans that are opposing you is pure extortion and it's borderline harassment.

The war system should be changed to mutual agreement, so idiots like this can't just declare wars to harass others that oppose them.