AUCTION HOUSE IS BROKEN GM PLEASE HELP

Hi,

The auction house is broken, you cannot add items to auction and it only lets you take some of your items out of auction house. i have a talisman of insanity in auction house now that when i try to take it out it says "the item has field to be registered" 

when i try to list my item " bottle of luminous god'd soul it says "Cancellation of Sale has failed because requirements are not met "

Need quick Fix

• L2 Team

We are investigating the issue with the Auction House bug on Naia. Please let us know if the items that are failing were previously registered before the maintenance or crash yesterday. 

9 hours ago, Aleppo said:

@Juji @Hime

Yup, can't seem to buy or put anything up for auction (Naia, level 96 char)

jv9tEzt.png

Did you previously have an item up for sale on the Auction House that ended? 

29 minutes ago, DeadDench said:

oEmsIvh.jpg

does not send mail after the timer

Does the 1st item still show up in the search on the Auction House?

7 minutes ago, Juji said:

We are investigating the issue with the Auction House bug on Naia. Please let us know if the items that are failing were previously registered before the maintenance or crash yesterday. 

Does the 1st item still show up in the search on the Auction House?

all items after the timer expires are visible at auction

2 hours ago, Juji said:

Absolutely nothing at all. I was simply attempting to buy or put something up for sale just to see if either function would work.

• L2 Team
6 hours ago, DeadDench said:

u7Kzl7R.jpg

I only have problems with these items, the rest returned to the mail

4 hours ago, ksan8ia said:

We can't sell anything and we cant buy anything! This happened after server crashed. 

Will you fix it before next Wednesday or not?

4 hours ago, Aleppo said:

Absolutely nothing at all. I was simply attempting to buy or put something up for sale just to see if either function would work.

Thank you for the feedback and information! The dev team is now investigating the issue from their side to develop a fix. We will give an update tomorrow morning regarding this issue! Apologies again for the inconvenience!

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Thank you for the feedback and information! The dev team is now investigating the issue from their side to develop a fix. We will give an update tomorrow morning regarding this issue! Apologies again for the inconvenience!

We know you wont you guys gonna fix it at maintenance like always when we have problem you always delay to fix it :/ 

@Juji how about close naia server is unplayable a lot just now 5 dcs within 1 hour my internet is working perfect running speed tests about it i am from europe and stop delayin and fix this auction house and your laggy server you are worst than ru and other servers 

On 26/6/2020 at 12:30 AM, ksan8ia said:

We can't sell anything and we cant buy anything! This happened after server crashed. 

Will you fix it before next Wednesday or not?

2 hours ago, Nauka said:

Monday is almost over. Juji why we have no updated info? What kind customer service is this? Manager please

:)

Edited by ksan8ia