Is 14 day ban enough punishment for exploiters in the game ?

n00dl3s

I mean, they will all come back, do it again and trash talk on world chat like they are pros. (only because they paid more).

Everyone knows they wont stop exploiting existing and any new exploits in game. All they want is to win at any costs to brag later.

L2 history is full of cheaters that have gone way too far for way too long without consequences.

When will that change?

@Juji

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, n00dl3s said:

I mean, they will all come back, do it again and trash talk on world chat like they are pros. (only because they paid more).

Everyone knows they wont stop exploiting existing and any new exploits in game. All they want is to win at any costs to brag later.

L2 history is full of cheaters that have gone way too far for way too long without consequences.

When will that change?

@Juji

I`m wondering the same.Why are exploiters being punished so softly? @Juji

• Thanks 1

hm,who will support the servers when all we decide to not buy ncoins bcoz there is not transparent relation between customer and ncsoft?

no communication between developers and ppl that play.

just pointing out that players not supposed to use teleport at some key spots (all is blurry and left to debate) is not enough

for those that qq here a lot,I just ask:How many ncoins u spent in the last year to support this game?N00dl3s (just 3 posts ),Mixa(forum qqer )how much u spent in the last years?

11 hours ago, Leone said:

hm,who will support the servers when all we decide to not buy ncoins bcoz there is not transparent relation between customer and ncsoft?

no communication between developers and ppl that play.

just pointing out that players not supposed to use teleport at some key spots (all is blurry and left to debate) is not enough

for those that qq here a lot,I just ask:How many ncoins u spent in the last year to support this game?N00dl3s (just 3 posts ),Mixa(forum qqer )how much u spent in the last years?

Spending ncoin is NOT anything, but for your own benefit. If you have spent the coin and gained nothing in return, then I may agree. 

Cheating on the other hand is the most toxic and server killer thing.

• Thanks 1

Mixa,how many NCoins you spent in game?

from over 2500 posts,how many actually helped the community and how many were just pure rage?I do not want to offend you but you need years of therapy in order to be normal,all that negativity reflects your sad?? life

3 hours ago, Leone said:

from over 2500 posts,how many actually helped the community and how many were just pure rage?I do not want to offend you but you need years of therapy in order to be normal,all that negativity reflects your sad?? life

Never mind @mixa, I've spent over 50K USD over the last fiscal year. There are plenty of people who contribute to NCSoft's bottom line positively without exploiting the game. Certainly much more of us than there are of this coterie of "elite" spenders that you champion. No, we're not in the top clans (by choice), and you don't see us on siege fields, or ruining world chat with vomitous garbage all day making the game worse for others. 

I don't care how much someone spends, it doesn't give them license to blatantly ignore the rules. If you willingly tell the EULA to bleep off, and if you and your clan are repeatedly  looking for exploits, then the hammer should drop 10,000 times more harsh than you think you deserve. Banning people who lack honor and integrity for 30 days would teach them to stop now and in the future.

And don't worry, the lights won't go off. There are more than enough of us silent "big" spenders to keep the game running. The universe doesn't revolve around wealthy cheaters. They only want you to think that it does.

• Like 2

On 27/06/2020 at 1:22 PM, Leone said:

Are you free from punishment as a spender? Nobody forces you to pay and by donating you do not own the server to do what you want.
Although you pay $ 3,000,000 for not wanting to farm for 2 years without the other 2,000 players on the server who do not pay,
you would not play because I doubt that you donated $ 3,000,000 to a game with 12 players. So stop talking nonsense out of respect to all spender or non-spender players,

4 minutes ago, Rinoita said:

Too bad that Ncwest is very soft in this regard on another server you would have banned all accounts registered with the same IP

tbh it's total random with a slightly more skewed reaction based on amounts of received complaints, don't be foolish enough to think every cheater is caught or treated the same

fact is NCWest still hasn't found an effective way to deal with the rampant 3rd party soft cheating that is used by both rmt farmers and end game clans (all sides)

the perceived randomness & indifference to certain offenses which used to trigger perma bans in the old days and harsh reactions to deal with game mechanics failures is a tad laughable to say the least

btw try not to focus to much on certain clans/personal attacks as L2 Cycle of life changes, before MS it was Nova then Afrika/KsK etc etc. a cycle that repeats itself as has always been happening on all l2 servers in the last 16+ years

that's all I have to say on this topic, please continue with your flaming and random trolling

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Draecke said:

tbh it's total random with a slightly more skewed reaction based on amounts of received complaints, don't be foolish enough to think every cheater is caught or treated the same

fact is NCWest still hasn't found an effective way to deal with the rampant 3rd party soft cheating that is used by both rmt farmers and end game clans (all sides)

the perceived randomness & indifference to certain offenses which used to trigger perma bans in the old days and harsh reactions to deal with game mechanics failures is a tad laughable to say the least

btw try not to focus to much on certain clans/personal attacks as L2 Cycle of life changes, before MS it was Nova then Afrika/KsK etc etc. a cycle that repeats itself as has always been happening on all l2 servers in the last 16+ years

that's all I have to say on this topic, please continue with your flaming and random trolling

I know.MS not firts clan but other clans more have perma ban im from Shilen/freya and KsK have got perma ban more of players and they leave to EU and i play in KsK in Ramona server when they leave West.  Ban  to Navigatos ban to CrimsonGuard etc etc etc. Perma bans, But in chronos nothing. xD its the question.

The real questions is how many people stopped spending money for ncoins because exploiters are unpunished, game breaking and serious bugs are left unfixed and uncompensated and ncwest team is showing favoritism by doing major stuff and fixing exact same issue for one person while giving the middle finger to another player.

Purposefully ignoring a serious issue with warehouse contents being deleted including non deletable items on top which caused a loss of over 500$ worth of stockpiled xp consumables from discount deals and compensation bundles has guaranteed i will never ever buy 1 more ncoin from ncwest.

ROFL at those who think that banning 20 people that spend money and cheat will destroy servers, actually when people hear that gm's actually ban people and servers are starting to look what it used to be 10 years ago, that is only reason they may return. I have lots of rich friends who play other games or illegal servers and say "I wouldnt touch anything on ncwest with all bots, corruption and lack of gms", which might play here if servers were without cheaters and normal to play. Problem is servers have bad reputation for years and would take some time to lose it.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Zvr said:

ROFL at those who think that banning 20 people that spend money and cheat will destroy servers, actually when people hear that gm's actually ban people and servers are starting to look what it used to be 10 years ago, that is only reason they may return. I have lots of rich friends who play other games or illegal servers and say "I wouldnt touch anything on ncwest with all bots, corruption and lack of gms", which might play here if servers were without cheaters and normal to play. Problem is servers have bad reputation for years and would take some time to lose it.

I have friends richer than yous and think the server is sh....t and will be sh....t and they actualy play the game . They say ok this guys got banned but did the bugs got fixed ?

Edited by HandsVSkills