Ban waves due to exploits?

Guys,

I'm a bit surprised here, since the last monday that a lot of people ask for more than 7 days ban.

What is the crime here? 

-using an ingame "crap" that NCSOFT are not able to fix ... Is this a player problem? ofc not  They say yes but i m sure if you pay for something you wait that this thing work well!

Saying that players must know all the craps that gm or pathetic players say everyday on this bulshyt forum? seriously? like the forum is the LAW of the game...better if life?

Personnally i got 7 days ban because of silly people  making videos and report like baby cries .. and followed by GM .. Those same GM that are not able to do other things

that replyin by auto answers. Not able to respect the law of their roulette game mechanics, not able to really help players because they dont know the game!

Except Jujji i m not sure the others know something, did they really played once? Not able to fix server latency or lag BUT THOSE ARE ABLE suddenly to ban 50+ ppl Shame on you !

BECAUSE THEIR ARE NOT ABLE TO FIX THEIR OWN 16 YEARS OLD GAME that i played from the begining.

As u see, it s my first post in 16 years and my last

The Gm Remind us ALL that Lineage2 is their game and they do what they want... I warn all the community, stop spending real cash for adena that dont worth it if u can be ban for nothing for 7 days or more or worst permaban.

Using a tp ! during siege  = 7 days ban but we letting bot running and adena sellers running 24/7 that's normal? LETS BAN the GM's for 7 days? LOL i m stupid they dont play the game.....

The normal punishment would be NO BAN , A WARN and  SCRATCH THE CASTLE..... As i said, i dont read forum, and i dont care to read it, i just play and pay for nccoin it's enough!

@Juji  SHAME ON YOU that's clearly an abuse of power !!!!!! People dont deserve that shyt in the hard time we all live in real life, think twice before taking that kind of stupid decision

think to FIX your game instead of ban people!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 6/26/2020 at 1:02 PM, Pikofion said:

Guys,

I'm a bit surprised here, since the last monday that a lot of people ask for more than 7 days ban.

What is the crime here? 

-using an ingame "crap" that NCSOFT are not able to fix ... Is this a player problem? ofc not  They say yes but i m sure if you pay for something you wait that this thing work well!

Saying that players must know all the craps that gm or pathetic players say everyday on this bulshyt forum? seriously? like the forum is the LAW of the game...better if life?

Personnally i got 7 days ban because of silly people  making videos and report like baby cries .. and followed by GM .. Those same GM that are not able to do other things

that replyin by auto answers. Not able to respect the law of their roulette game mechanics, not able to really help players because they dont know the game!

Except Jujji i m not sure the others know something, did they really played once? Not able to fix server latency or lag BUT THOSE ARE ABLE suddenly to ban 50+ ppl Shame on you !

BECAUSE THEIR ARE NOT ABLE TO FIX THEIR OWN 16 YEARS OLD GAME that i played from the begining.

As u see, it s my first post in 16 years and my last

The Gm Remind us ALL that Lineage2 is their game and they do what they want... I warn all the community, stop spending real cash for adena that dont worth it if u can be ban for nothing for 7 days or more or worst permaban.

Using a tp ! during siege  = 7 days ban but we letting bot running and adena sellers running 24/7 that's normal? LETS BAN the GM's for 7 days? LOL i m stupid they dont play the game.....

The normal punishment would be NO BAN , A WARN and  SCRATCH THE CASTLE..... As i said, i dont read forum, and i dont care to read it, i just play and pay for nccoin it's enough!

@Juji  SHAME ON YOU that's clearly an abuse of power !!!!!! People dont deserve that shyt in the hard time we all live in real life, think twice before taking that kind of stupid decision

think to FIX your game instead of ban people!

since when the players should pay for developers lack of interest in fixing bugs>?

+ 1 to this post. I usually dont post on the forum but the game is neglected by the owner.

3 months in a row i take disconnect in oly entering match loosing 20 points. This never used to happen and my pc is clean. I dont disconnect in any other way in game, just when porting to oly server. 

As orgininal poster say, dont know if you enemy or friend but that dont matter in this case. Dont punish the players, FIX THE GAME.

Its not NC West`s fault. They only get the patchnotes and fixes from NC Korea.

Clans using a known Exploit to its finest to have the upper hand versus the other Players should be 100% Perma Ban.

Those people deserve it anyways. its not the first second or third fourth or fifth time they abused known bugs to their benefits.

So you cant even say oh maybe it was a mistake and its their first time so we shall forgive them. They all had their 3day 7day temp bans already. 

Its time for Real Punishment. if you cant play the Game how its supposed to be than you do not belong here Period.

Even with all their 5 trillion Adena Gear on each Char, they still had to Cheat in order to stay at the Top. 

• Thanks 1