Melee attackers - Attack logic - no logic

@Juji consider balance in game plz, not fair, this new attack logic to melees is equal: 2+1=1 no logic. Think about give 7 days perma vitally to all melee attackers to compensate all tyrrs, daggers, etc... that are having loss xp in 8 months, plz think about, its not balanced and melee attackers are been nerfed and harmed almost 1 year.... make some justice ok

what do you mean ?

this new "improved melee attack logic" didn't fix the issue, is it better then before sure but is it back to how it should be no not at all and until it is really fixed no point to give any kind of compensation.

what NC should do though is give melee players perma vitality until it's fixed and then give a real compensation that can do justice to the 11 Months of borked up gaming experience

16 minutes ago, Draecke said:

what do you mean ?

this new "improved melee attack logic" didn't fix the issue, is it better then before sure but is it back to how it should be no not at all and until it is really fixed no point to give any kind of compensation.

what NC should do though is give melee players perma vitality until it's fixed and then give a real compensation that can do justice to the 11 Months of borked up gaming experience

i agree fully with you. sadly NCSoft just keeps saying week after week after week (we are aware of the issue and we are working hard to fix it) lol. they are not doing anything. and once they finally DO fix this malee lag. they wont give us any real compensation. it will be like i dont know something really really bad. they would never give us perma vit untill its fixed, they dont care about malee players otherwise they would have given us some kind of compensation long ago but they dosent do anything. i cant wait for the malee lag to be fixed just to see the laughable compensation we get :)