Dragon weps

Bable2

An item that is supposed to be very rare is now available in the l2store.......

the server chronos is starting to flood with them, today i logged in and over the course of my time online more and more people kept linking their weps. Retributers, shapers cutters throwers etc etc etc.

to those who argue that its only a fragment are not seeing the picture yet, i give it 1 or 2 events before they sell dragon claws in shop as well , as well as the MATS required to upgrade them.

The admins saying they were listening to the players were lying, the difference between top l2store buyers and the average one just got a whole lot bigger.

i might as well go and play in pvp servers now.

question for the long time players ( not the l2 store pro players) how long do u think before the servers close?

Honestly I think this MS hypocrisy has come to an end.

I suggest to all of you to get a big calm. You would be all banned in every other video game on earth in a matter of seconds.

That's all you are able to do as a whole, to cheat.

You're just nobody in real life, otherwise why log in 12 hours x day, and there isn't a zureil's or truffle's credit card umbrella out there.

Can I suggest a drip of chamomile?

23 minutes ago, Renovatio said:

Stop crying and quit if you dont like it.

L2store pro player spotted. I specifically asked for players like u to not respond.

not to mention ur clan renovatio one of the biggest cheaters in lineage 2.

19 hours ago, Bable2 said:

An item that is supposed to be very rare is now available in the l2store.......

the server chronos is starting to flood with them, today i logged in and over the course of my time online more and more people kept linking their weps. Retributers, shapers cutters throwers etc etc etc.

to those who argue that its only a fragment are not seeing the picture yet, i give it 1 or 2 events before they sell dragon claws in shop as well , as well as the MATS required to upgrade them.

The admins saying they were listening to the players were lying, the difference between top l2store buyers and the average one just got a whole lot bigger.

i might as well go and play in pvp servers now.

question for the long time players ( not the l2 store pro players) how long do u think before the servers close?

xaxa , you have to understand you cannot monopolise NCwest servers they are owners here not anyone else. So all RMT guys can QQ about it. OFc price will drop drastically and thats GOOD! for people and for other 99% of player base.

On 6/20/2018 at 6:21 PM, Bable2 said:

I don't know if you have been paying attention at all. Yes they can have an event that gives dragon claws as a reward, but you do realize that you need 50 upgrade to a level 1. 50, say an event gives out 1000 of them, that means 20 people have the ability to upgrade their dragon weapons, if they can get their hands on the other 750B adena worth of mats that is needed. So you see, you might see fragments running around like mad, but they will still be only for the elite in the end.

I understand that one clan is the strongest and rules. But it slowly destroys the server. Dragons are an important part of the game which for most is now not available. If the other side does not stand a chance it disappears.
If rulers allowed other clans to kill one dragon from time to time, everyone would be happier. One side got a chance to gear up and the other side for a real fight and not another boring slaughter.

20 minutes ago, Diver said:

I understand that one clan is the strongest and rules. But it slowly destroys the server. Dragons are an important part of the game which for most is now not available. If the other side does not stand a chance it disappears.
If rulers allowed other clans to kill one dragon from time to time, everyone would be happier. One side got a chance to gear up and the other side for a real fight and not another boring slaughter.

Soon they will merge and the ones who got kicked out from chronos will try kick out dh . My personal thoughts is max clan and nova will try stand against dh and there is the part were  MS parties will move to naia and finish nova + max once and 4 all . Same mistake that  nova leader did when asked help on dim siege from max same mistake will be done shortly . If what truffle sayes  is true and top players from nova move from chronos . I’m sure MS will hunt down nova and eliminate them . So looks nova should start digging there graves because MS and DH will not show mercy .

47 minutes ago, HandsVSkills said:

Soon they will merge and the ones who got kicked out from chronos will try kick out dh . My personal thoughts is max clan and nova will try stand against dh and there is the part were  MS parties will move to naia and finish nova + max once and 4 all . Same mistake that  nova leader did when asked help on dim siege from max same mistake will be done shortly . If what truffle sayes  is true and top players from nova move from chronos . I’m sure MS will hunt down nova and eliminate them . So looks nova should start digging there graves because MS and DH will not show mercy .

LOL! Hands you surely have and they go along with your big mouth for sure, Skills to understand the game? Sorry! you far from it!

5 hours ago, HandsVSkills said:

Soon they will merge and the ones who got kicked out from chronos will try kick out dh . My personal thoughts is max clan and nova will try stand against dh and there is the part were 

They dont to try very hard.....rumor is dubot...ozzy...f2pr all quitting and selling. More too....

On 6/22/2018 at 4:29 PM, Imdarealmartel said:

They dont to try very hard.....rumor is dubot...ozzy...f2pr all quitting and selling. More too....

Why is that ? I don’t beleave the reason of quiting is the dragon event . If they quit because of this event , then they are the worst players because they can’t compete with equal dragon weapons . They have already many dragon weapons in there clan and as ozzy sayed to forums they had plans to make 1 more soon . So probably the dragon event is a + for them since ms and nova wasted there mats on stage 3 dragon weapons . Mostly wasted from pepinio aka big wallet of max . 

As someone who has opened up 2,000 Freya Bags without getting one special card that resulted in a Dragon weapon fragment...

... if you're going to quit, please give me your stuff. Maybe I can sell all of it and buy a Dragon weapon and claws then? ;)

Archived