Reporting Harrasments

I did a report cuz i was getting pked for no reason and Juji support team answer was part of the game yeah right so how about remove this THREAT FROM FORUM once and for all
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/15394-⚠️-report-harassment/ like i said to my email no war i was just in my spot if you cant work properly just give up your jobs you cant handle us pk is violation and not part of them the continius pk is violation i am waiting for actions i aint gonna answer to none take your actions just because he is top spender dosnt mean you dont have to take actions on him :) 

How i like to see ppl QQ about pk man i get pk to alot of times but you dont see me or others who know how to play the game cry about PK sistem if you dont like you can go and play TETRIS and i kill you some times but no pk only you flagd and i kill you so thats not PK learn the mechanisc of the game first  then start play PLS QQ MORE I LIKE BABY 

1 hour ago, Alchohealer said:

I did a report cuz i was getting pked for no reason and Juji support team answer was part of the game yeah right so how about remove this THREAT FROM FORUM once and for all
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/15394-⚠️-report-harassment/ like i said to my email no war i was just in my spot if you cant work properly just give up your jobs you cant handle us pk is violation and not part of them the continius pk is violation i am waiting for actions i aint gonna answer to none take your actions just because he is top spender dosnt mean you dont have to take actions on him :) 

Did the pk said he would stop pking you if you gave him adena? cause pure pk is part of the game he can pk u 2000 times a day and will not pe punished by the staff, only if he asks for money to stop or if he asks for something to stop, that goes to the extortion point, as far as pk is concerned it is a in game feature and it is part of the game.

• Like 1

instead of redlibra spam we have these reporter topics

soon thankfully to all of you any pvp or pk will be completely extinct, turning the game into a farming simulator

keep going with the reports, also read the basics about this game

Friend stop this report-harassment only if the person sends you pm / email Charging adena% of the drops in the place you are.
What are you ?
ta thinking that lineage2 the pvp / pk system has to be monitored by GM if it were so it would be better to play another game.
Kids today don't know what game is.

Seriously the game has to improve the bugs / problems
and people sending tickets about things that do not exist is the game itself since before.

To be fair threatening bodily harm in game and getting pked by the same guy everyday for hours for no particular reason should bring some Punishment.

at least that got fixed with the reworked Pk system. 

At some point chronos had 3-4 known pkers running around making 2k pks every hour just by pking everyone in the most used xp spots.

sadly their 200k pk count got cleaned with the pk system update.

Some example of harassment include:

• Obscene, vulgar or inappropriate language towards you or others
  • Threatening violence or bodily harm in game or in real life
  • Extorting by PK for hunting spots, items, or Adena

On 6/29/2020 at 7:56 AM, TDxDan said:

To be fair threatening bodily harm in game and getting pked by the same guy everyday for hours for no particular reason should bring some Punishment.

at least that got fixed with the reworked Pk system. 

At some point chronos had 3-4 known pkers running around making 2k pks every hour just by pking everyone in the most used xp spots.

sadly their 200k pk count got cleaned with the pk system update.

Some example of harassment include:

• Obscene, vulgar or inappropriate language towards you or others
  • Threatening violence or bodily harm in game or in real life
  • Extorting by PK for hunting spots, items, or Adena

Sadly NC Soft doesn't follow their own policy.

I had a guy in EV tell me I will PK until you leave this spot its mine.  That is Extorting by PK for hunting spot, after he pked me 10+ times I killed him 2 times got tired of the PKing and since I fought back 2 times than GM's said it was PVP.  He clearly said he would PK me endlessly as long as I hunted in that spot because it was "his" even though he laid dead on the ground for 6 hours that I hunted there.

NC Soft doesn't follow their own rules at all, he also threatened me  IRL and used vulgar and inappropriate language after about 1 hour I told him to F off.. So the GM's threatened to take action against my account while doing nothing for the other persons language.  You ticket anyone and in Clan MS and they threaten your account literally while doing nothing about the other person.  Took screenshots of the extortion and sent them in, GM's said its not extortion.. Weird "I will pk you endlessly until you leave this spot" seems like Extorting guess I'm just mentally retarded?!

• Thanks 1

On 7/2/2020 at 3:11 PM, OrcD3vil said:

I had a guy in EV tell me I will PK until you leave this spot its mine.  That is Extorting by PK for hunting spot, after he pked me 10+ times I killed him 2 times got tired of the PKing and since I fought back 2 times than GM's said it was PVP.  He clearly said he would PK me endlessly as long as I hunted in that spot because it was "his" even though he laid dead on the ground for 6 hours that I hunted there.

Fighting for a spot is not a harassment lol, L2 has always been like that - you've always had to fight for a good spot, for a raid boss, for a dragon, for a castle etc. If someone is so determined that they are willing to endlessly PK others just to keep their spot, it's their choice - I guess that must be an awesome spot ;)

You can choose to constantly return (which is my usual choice) until they are bored with PKing you or just go and look for another spot and no longer feel harassed.