Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Artifacts of Power in the L2 Store has been extended for an additional week.
  • The Night Market coins and Night Market Treasure Chests will be deleted. The Dimensional Merchant exchange will also be removed.
  • A potential fix for the Auction House issue on Naia will be implemented.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

regarding the account limit? Why limit something that will be more difficult for active players, for example my auto farm party and my main party, 1 will be destroyed by the account limit, while the real bots on the server will not have any type of prohibition since they they are never on the pc everything is automatic with the bot, what benefit and solution do you give to the active community of the game? lose what little farm we have left and force 100% of the players to use the disgusting friend bot, at least leave 20 boxes so that active players can have some farm ....!

5 hours ago, Hime said:
  • The Artifacts of Power in the L2 Store has been extended for an additional week.

Why? I haven't bought a single artifact box. This is one of those "events" where only a dozen or so people are buying all of the boxes and combining them up to +10 or whatever to resell at a ridiculous amount. It's just more high-priced clutter for the Auction House. If you're extending the event thinking that there will be a late rush of sales, well, let me dash your hopes now as gently as I can:  Nope, it ain't gonna happen. A snowball has a better chance of lasting a day in Hell. One of the wealthier clans is quitting, and everyone else who hasn't already bought artifact boxes probably have better things to do with their diminishing discretionary funds. Sorry, but that's just the way it goes sometimes. Better luck next time. Just as long as "next time" isn't artifact boxes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I didn't buy a single ncoin either, but I did buy plenty of boxes from others who did. I now have my lv3 book's set bonus covered as well as a couple of nice artifacts and hopefully with the extra week I'll get myself another +4 artifact at the very least. I am by no means a heavy spender and I have lower end average gear, with that being said, it is my opinion that making adena ingame has never been easier for as long as I have been playing and I'm more than happy to spend that adena on reasonably priced l2store items. That's why I spent a few billions here and there on artifacts and night market stuff and exactly 0 adena on the shilen soul crystals. I might even reconsider participating in cloak sales if an end is put to the ridiculousness that has been on the rise for a while now.

9 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Night Market coins and Night Market Treasure Chests will be deleted. The Dimensional Merchant exchange will also be removed.
  • A potential fix for the Auction House issue on Naia will be implemented.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Why should I have to look in 2 different places for maintenance and update status?

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, mixa said:

You're supposed to pay at this day and age. Just pay like you did before and don't complain much.

you don't pay so why do u even post :D

anyways NCWest never did much with 4th July, at best ask for some flash sale or the like

23 hours ago, mixa said:

You're supposed to pay at this day and age. Just pay like you did before and don't complain much.

Just because you choose to be exploited doesn't mean everyone else desires to be exploited. Some of us miss the old L2 when gaming skills mattered. Before this pay2win-online-gambling gaming model.

23 hours ago, Draecke said:

anyways NCWest never did much with 4th July, at best ask for some flash sale or the like

Not true.

June 13 to July 11, 2012: Birth of Draco event (No Ncoin needed)

This, one day before July 4th:

June 12 to July 3, 2013: Angel Cat Letter Collector event (No Ncoin needed)

Continued:

June 25 to July 9, 2014: Fortune Teller event (No Ncoin needed)

June 24 to July 8, 2015: Watermelon Smash event (No Ncoin needed)

These two weren't on July 4th but pretty damn close:

June 15 to June 29, 2016: Red Libra event (No Ncoin needed)

July 20 to August 10, 2016: Chef Monkey event (No Ncoin needed)

Continued:

June 28 to July 19, 2017: Red Libra event (No Ncoin needed)

June 20 to July 18, 2018: Red Libra event & 50% - 300% Exp Boost (No Ncoin needed)

June 12 to July 10, 2019: 15th Anniversary - The Ultimate Celebration event (No Ncoin needed)

Edited by ProDigY

25 minutes ago, ProDigY said:

Not true.

June 13 to July 11, 2012: Birth of Draco event (No Ncoin needed)

This, one day before July 4th:

June 12 to July 3, 2013: Angel Cat Letter Collector event (No Ncoin needed)

Continued:

June 25 to July 9, 2014: Fortune Teller event (No Ncoin needed)

June 24 to July 8, 2015: Watermelon Smash event (No Ncoin needed)

These two weren't on July 4th but pretty damn close:

June 15 to June 29, 2016: Red Libra event (No Ncoin needed)

July 20 to August 10, 2016: Chef Monkey event (No Ncoin needed)

Continued:

June 28 to July 19, 2017: Red Libra event (No Ncoin needed)

June 20 to July 18, 2018: Red Libra event & 50% - 300% Exp Boost (No Ncoin needed)

June 12 to July 10, 2019: 15th Anniversary - The Ultimate Celebration event (No Ncoin needed)

none of those were planned to be part of 4th July, just pure coincidence of how the event cycles go

a clear example of a real festive event tied to real world used to be the easter bunny event where players would transform to bunnies or the x-mas ones with santa porting around and handing out rewards near xp parties