Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Hime

13 minutes ago, Draecke said:

none of those were planned to be part of 4th July, just pure coincidence of how the event cycles go

a clear example of a real festive event tied to real world used to be the easter bunny event where players would transform to bunnies or the x-mas ones with santa porting around and handing out rewards near xp parties

I don't care if the events weren't specifically designed to reflect or represent any particular holiday. We enjoyed them because they were entertaining & happened to occur on our days off from work & school.

Holidays mean nothing to me. Most of them, like Easter, originated from cult & occult traditions. Others, like July 4th & Thanksgiving, are celebrations based on lies.

Edited by ProDigY
  • Like 1

what you wanted me to comment on the whole holiday festivities celebrations traditions etc ? there many different approaches to take to that and all are subjective so why not just respect ppl have different opinions & believes ? :)

we both agree that we are due a fun event, what more needs to be said ?

On 7/1/2020 at 1:13 PM, Draecke said:

...anyways NCWest never did much with 4th July, at best ask for some flash sale or the like

1 hour ago, ProDigY said:

Not true....

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

none of those were planned to be part of 4th July, just pure coincidence of how the event cycles go

1 hour ago, ProDigY said:

I don't care if the events weren't specifically designed to reflect or represent any particular holiday. We enjoyed them because they were entertaining & happened to occur on our days off from work & school...

36 minutes ago, Draecke said:

well that's a whole different topic...

25 minutes ago, Draecke said:

what you wanted me to comment on the whole holiday festivities celebrations traditions etc ? there many different approaches to take to that and all are subjective so why not just respect ppl have different opinions & believes ? :)

we both agree that we are due a fun event, what more needs to be said ?

Nope. I don't expect you to comment about why people celebrate holidays.

I did't change the topic. That wasn't my intent to divert the topic to why we celebrate holidays. My comment about holidays weren't my opinion or belief. It's historical fact.

Yes those events were entertaining & I do wish NCwest would continue to bring them back.

15 hours ago, ProDigY said:

Just because you choose to be exploited doesn't mean everyone else desires to be exploited. Some of us miss the old L2 when gaming skills mattered. Before this pay2win-online-gambling gaming model.

You didn't get the irony in my post buddy. I miss those days too.

On 7/1/2020 at 2:10 AM, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Artifacts of Power in the L2 Store has been extended for an additional week.
  • The Night Market coins and Night Market Treasure Chests will be deleted. The Dimensional Merchant exchange will also be removed.
  • A potential fix for the Auction House issue on Naia will be implemented.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

@Hime @Juji looking forward to the next attempt to fix the ongoing melee lag, only been nearly a year now.

• Juji unpinned this topic