Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Hime

2 hours ago, WutWutWut said:

i love how people dont know that commerial booters with hundreds of acccs run clientless bots so they cant be limited :D

Exactly, It will just benefit bot users.

7 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The Night Market coins and Night Market Treasure Chest will be deleted. The Dimensional Merchant exchange will also be removed.

• King Watermelon's Revenge event will end at 6 a.m. server time on July 1.
    • Seed of Revenge event items will also be deleted.
    • The Greater Spellbook Box and the Intermediate HP Potion will be deleted on 7/15.

• Eva's Hair Accessory Tickets on the L2 Store has been extended for one additional week.
    • Increased success rate for Eva’s Hair Accessory enchants has also been extended by one week.
  •  

The game client will now be restricted to 10 clients per PC.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

was about time

2 hours ago, Diskahan said:

Im trying to understand that they will do that to "chase" the bots and ban them?? I wish that is the reason, btw 10 accs per pc is a lot :P 

10 accs per PC Is the only way to farm some adena only for SS, they can drop account per PC to 5, but they need ti stop botting too and increase the adena drop, i think that of you want to play a single character in the server you have to spend at least 100/200$ month for growing up with decent equip and cover costs of SS, pottions and all the stuff you need for a char.

Edited by Vahn

only 10?! u.u That good news! ty staff! keep on and challenge accepted.

play classic play hard :) 

if 10 boxes aren't enough for someone they should review their life, l2 is a game not ur work.

ps. l2 is a game that need brains no boxs.

that will not effect bot users... u let us make trainsand  now u just  limite us ?? some people used to run  2 party  and now QQ they  make all that chars and u come back to say just 10??  worst ever...  just sad  to this

11 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The Night Market coins and Night Market Treasure Chest will be deleted. The Dimensional Merchant exchange will also be removed.

• King Watermelon's Revenge event will end at 6 a.m. server time on July 1.
    • Seed of Revenge event items will also be deleted.
    • The Greater Spellbook Box and the Intermediate HP Potion will be deleted on 7/15.

• Eva's Hair Accessory Tickets on the L2 Store has been extended for one additional week.
    • Increased success rate for Eva’s Hair Accessory enchants has also been extended by one week.
  •  

The game client will now be restricted to 10 clients per PC.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Can u solve disconnection problems?

Is it serious? So is not any good news in this game. 
you make the game unplayable, I need one party farming with no soulshots to pay the soulshots to the other party. Now I can’t do that... seriously IT MAKES NO SENSE. 
guys do u want to stay with 10 clients? Ok, fix the adena rate and let us pay our own soulshots daily AT LEAST...

3 minutes ago, Tzuv said:

Is it serious? So is not any good news in this game. 
you make the game unplayable, I need one party farming with no soulshots to pay the soulshots to the other party. Now I can’t do that... seriously IT MAKES NO SENSE. 
guys do u want to stay with 10 clients? Ok, fix the adena rate and let us pay our own soulshots daily AT LEAST...

Where are you leveling? I'm in a low 80s area and raw adena is covering the costs of my DPS using shots (no buffers/healers using shots).  Granted I'm not going to be able to buy any gear upgrades but at least my shots are self sustaining...

regarding the account limit? Why limit something that will be more difficult for active players, for example my auto farm party and my main party, 1 will be destroyed by the account limit, while the real bots on the server will not have any type of prohibition since they they are never on the pc everything is automatic with the bot, what benefit and solution do you give to the active community of the game? lose what little farm we have left and force 90% of the players to use the disgusting friend bot, at least leave 20 boxes so that active players can have some farm ....!

41 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

Where are you leveling? I'm in a low 80s area and raw adena is covering the costs of my DPS using shots (no buffers/healers using shots).  Granted I'm not going to be able to buy any gear upgrades but at least my shots are self sustaining...

I use Blessed spirit shots to lvl (expensive than soulshots). And I’m farming(no shots) in Dark Omens and I almost can afford the Blessed from my sorcerer. It is crazy. Now I just can not afford the blessed any more If I can’t farm adenas. 
what i really mean is, I’m agree with the 10 boxes if we have the chance to afford the shouts at least...

I agree limit to 3 account is more than enough. Thanks for the limit, but lower limit would be better. I'm also wondering why are you doing the limit on client side instead of limiting IP connection to 10 account per IP on the server side so it would also limit bots. 

I'm playing SE and it's hard to find parties with all the people boxing healer class. A live healer is so much better and it is fun to play unless you can't find parties because everybody is making their own little bot groups. 

Thanks for limiting to 10 account, it's a good start. I don't even understand how can people enjoy playing 10 character at a time....

• Like 2

Good morning, with 10acc, how do you get the items? being that I have 2 pt that farmo adena, I spend almost the farm of one pt, to pay the ss. regrettable this new rule, I hope you will review it, or increase the adena drops on the server, because who is not able to pay, in my case the real thing is not dollar. thankful

I am a newbee and completely agree. Lineage MUST be a game, not a job. Most people use online games just for fun and relax (me as well). I was negatively surprised when I couldn't finish simple quest in Ruins of Agony which are full of bots, no free monster to kill...

Anybody who controls 40 accounts are not gamers, IMHO, they need to be banned. Please, let us play game, not earn money. 

13 hours ago, Hime said:

I was an idiot...Tried to run the game today, got a message "The client will be closed" and game window shuts up. I decided that it is some technical issue, sent a message to support and started to reload the game. And only after I saw this announcement.:$:S

Hope downloading will be finished by the time:D:D:D

Edited by DonWellDone

The main problem at least from what i have experienced the past month i started playing is the following:

Cost of playing vs adena gains are not balanced properly as you level. The way it is now, you either need a full low level party farming adena 24/7 in order to fund the cost of your main characters or to spend alot of money and resell things for adena.

The fix is simple, either increase adena rates or reduce character maintenance costs (soulshots etc). I find it really bad game design to have level 20 characters farming more currency than high level characters which in turn have much higher upkeep costs.

The only reason to have something like this working intentionally is to lure people into spending money after they invest time into the game. Even if that is the case for F2P online games to work properly you need to have a healthy F2P population, not just people that spend money. If F2P is gone, then the spenders lose alot of value in their investment and they will leave too =  game will die.