Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWall

Are there no rules for them?

Recommended Posts

WhiteWall    0

they do what they want on the server ... they are not punished with absolutely anything ... but, just a single message from them and many get banned or worse .... it is the question in the air ... the rules are not for they ... what kind of privileges do they have?

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GZARCtEass

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UncooL    16
27 minutes ago, WhiteWall said:

they do what they want on the server ... they are not punished with absolutely anything ... but, just a single message from them and many get banned or worse .... it is the question in the air ... the rules are not for they ... what kind of privileges do they have?

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GZARCtEass

 

 

 

By a single message from them , you mean the video that was captured showing a whole top clan exploiting a jump at siege grounds on siege time where is absolutely not allowed and was posted on forums and and had like 200 posts in 1 hour? 

also what is worse than ban?

also what happened in the video?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UncooL    16
Just now, UncooL said:

By a single message from them , you mean the video that was captured showing a whole top clan exploiting a jump at siege grounds on siege time where is absolutely not allowed and was posted on forums and and had like 200 posts in 1 hour? 

also what is worse than ban?

also what happened in the video?

also why 480p?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nymphadorae    131
1 hour ago, WhiteWall said:
Quote

Some example of harassment include:

  • Obscene, vulgar or inappropriate language towards you or others
  • Threatening violence or bodily harm in game or in real life
  • Extorting by PK for hunting spots, items, or Adena

Nothing like that is being done in the video. Yes it's annoying, but it's not "ilegal".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Divekio    17

Thats a player in a 14 players clan who is griefing lowbies . 14 player clan war rules has to be changed . They are harrasing others with no fear for war . This is an exploit !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nawdur    17

lowies? i see a high lvl tank there and his alts. he can call his clannies and kill an iss..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    488

that iss is much higher level with 5x their gear lulz

anyways w/e chronos is nowadays the hello kitty reporting pve server

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
L0RELEI    5

A bit of a background story.

WhiteWall set up on top of a friend and kept PKing it. So i came to help. Case closed. :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
L0RELEI    5
Posted (edited)

 

18 minutes ago, L0RELEI said:

A bit of a background story.

WhiteWall set up on top of a friend and kept PKing it. So i came to help. Case closed. :D

The fact that he was PKing can be proved with the "PK" debuff he has on the character in the video he posted. 

Edited by L0RELEI
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CryMeARiver    1

Lol @WhiteWall next time make it clear ok? you just wasted 3minutes of my life rofl. Cant you guys stand on your own feet? Are you guys cant do anything without those cheaters who used jump exploit in siege?  Goodness. get yourself together lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vassy    32
8 hours ago, L0RELEI said:

 

The fact that he was PKing can be proved with the "PK" debuff he has on the character in the video he posted. 

Yep, I saw the debuff and made me wander...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×