Make Dragon zone a PVP zone

Dear @Juji @Hime

We wan't to come up to you'r attention about a big problem the servers are facing right now

Due to the recent changes with PK systems,  Peoples can't fight anymore  to get into Dragons

By exemple in Chronos 7/03/20 Clans were gathering up to go fight Dragons,  and what happened was a complete mess,   

Neutrals came with annother Command channel and the "clicking war" Started.  Whoever enter first win,  This is not how it is intended to be played

Neutrals now don't pvp and they just hope to farm everything, and the peoples who gather people to fight for dragons lost it because they didnt clicked first to enter Valakas.

With the new PK system we can't just PK everyone to enter into dragons.  This is now a major issue that has to be fixed on live servers.

Baium Orfen Lilith Anakim are PVP zone, you have to fight for those raids,  And Dragons is yet not a pvp zone and we can't do anything to fight 

Clans who put effort to gather people to play the game correctly are getting punished. 

Can we have GM thoughts on that topic please.  Make Dragon a PVP zone! or Enable multiple CC to enter into dragons. 

The biggest pve event in server now is completely broken ! we need a fix :) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

Dear @Juji @Hime

We wan't to come up to you'r attention about a big problem the servers are facing right now

Due to the recent changes with PK systems,  Peoples can't fight anymore  to get into Dragons

By exemple in Chronos 7/03/20 Clans were gathering up to go fight Dragons,  and what happened was a complete mess,   

Neutrals came with annother Command channel and the "clicking war" Started.  Whoever enter first win,  This is not how it is intended to be played

Neutrals now don't pvp and they just hope to farm everything, and the peoples who gather people to fight for dragons lost it because they didnt clicked first to enter Valakas.

With the new PK system we can't just PK everyone to enter into dragons.  This is now a major issue that has to be fixed on live servers.

Baium Orfen Lilith Anakim are PVP zone, you have to fight for those raids,  And Dragons is yet not a pvp zone and we can't do anything to fight 

Clans who put effort to gather people to play the game correctly are getting punished. 

Can we have GM thoughts on that topic please.  Make Dragon a PVP zone! or Enable multiple CC to enter into dragons. 

Totally correct, this shouldn't be a game of  "who clicks first", which goes against all Lineage 2 means. It is a PVP game, PK system  is alright now but not if that means not being able of PVPing on Dragons zone, please GM listen to this which represents all of Chronos thoughts at this moment. @Hime @Juji

Thank you for your time

• Like 1

I agree with this topic it really should be the strongest clan deserve those epic bosses cause that means any clan with over number of people can enter just by clicking on it faster. There is no fun to that. Please consider change to this @Hime @Juji. As other bosses which mentioned those zones are altered it should be for Farfurion and Valakas too. 

Its a game, your a player in that game. "Clans who put effort to gather people to play the game correctly are getting punished. " I see two things wrong here. First you assume your doing it correctly, and second you claim your getting punished. This is a game free to play, anyone can join and play. Let some people catch up, ohh high and mighty one.

• Haha 1

i for one am not against this idea, or even the old school dragon ports, -everyone- ports in and CC who does more damage wins you know people will flag so there would be pvp while killing the dragon. either or, don't matter more pvp would be nice. just not a fan of macro killing, planned and organized pvp is my favorite to be honest.

• Like 1

love this topic, u start comin'to sense, so, the old problem of 14ppl clan exploit come up again, if there would be a war, wouldn't that be fixin the prob ? 

coz otherwise  the way u go Ando is in the end u gone ask for pvp zone in town also  :D

no, just make wars possible, and problems solve.

We posted this topic years ago, when ms was starting to win dragons via click war.  We had lots of support then as well, but no action.  It's hilarious that of all people pushing for it now, the guy who doesn't even pvp is the one posting it.  

Ando i'm glad you're finally posting something that isn't completely trash, but you're also beyond transparent man.  The only reason you care about this at all is you see a chance for opportunity, and your greed is kicking into over drive.

While we're at it, lets turn Giran into a pvp zone.  PvP for the most over priced shops.  There is something Ando would actually be good at.

Edited by Aleira
  • Like 3

I am perfectly on topic, and even agree with your post on this particular subject. 

Just making sure people see your motives for posting this now, when you didn't give a damn about it before. This post combined with the recent shouts in game have made your motives are clear as day. 

Greed destroys clans faster than anything so I hope the other 99% of your clan aren't being driven by the same lines of thought that you are.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Aleira said:

I am perfectly on topic, and even agree with your post on this particular subject. 

Just making sure people see your motives for posting this now, when you didn't give a damn about it before. This post combined with the recent shouts in game have made your motives are clear as day. 

Greed destroys clans faster than anything so I hope the other 99% of your clan aren't being driven by the same lines of thought that you are.

who are u to judge? i say 14 ppl clans are greed, not letting bigger clans to help their mates to gear up

Edited by oscar2132

5 hours ago, iAndouille said:

Dear @Juji @Hime

I really love see top spenders come here to cry when lose finally a monopolized stuff. ahahahahah.

"Make pvp zone QQ i've putted thousands of money to monopolyze everything"

yea, what make pvp if it's broken since this game became a broken luxury casinò for top spenders?

Sometime before talk you have to think what's the global situation of stuff.

But i know when top spenders lose a Monopoly of something is hard to accept.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think on the contrary, that all the bump raid areas should not be pvp, and the new pk system would make sense, or make instances of it, everyone should have a chance to do them, but indeed still should be able to kill them , but it doesn't  matter, the main thing and to leave the doors open to everyone, and that everything is not always monopolized by the hight gears who force to have everything, all the time, always end up being bored , it's necessary to put them more difficulty and chalenges. You are luckier to chronos, because better gears overall, so more possibilities to do them, it's more complicated on naia, we are facing the market, supply and demand problem that take us to the throat which the richest exploit, speculate, which makes the prices are exorbitant, and sometimes crazy ppl mode "possessions". There are 2, 3 clans which have the monopoly, unfortunately for the others!

Thanks !

Here is my problem the raids "smaller" clans or allies can do not drop anything.  I saw the drop list for a recent faurfion raid and that would be game breaking if general clans put those things to market.

Market is out of control.  A cloak should cost more than a weapon and weapon should not cost 150 billion adena.  There is no way to craft anything because of the ether issues max of 150 ether person per day and you cannot trade it; Took me 10 days to farm enough ether (not counting what else was needed) to just try to craft a shield that failed. No way to farm adena efficiently and there no drops or spoils outside r110 areas which you guessed you need r110 gear to farm.  The system is broken everywhere the only way to fix it to start drops going to the "middle" class clans so no I am against a pvp zone on mega raids at least it is not like it was to get noble years ago having to stab baium.  Took me 2 months and friends in the power clan for me to sneak me in to get noble.  You cannot create log jams and except people to keep playing the top clans fear competition they want to just dominate, and none pvp zones means its just a luck issue who gets the raid and they do not like that.  This game is it best when people max out and playing field levels out... then because a skill issue not a gear or level issue and boy do people who p2w or back in the day bot to win hate that...

Edited by Slycutter
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, iAndouille said:

Dear @Juji @Hime

Siege is pvp , dragon is pve so those with pvp gear focus on siege those with pve focus on dragons . Raids is pvp and pve . @juji this is how things are and should be .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nawdur said:

lets do it better, make it safe zone, or can port from city. So every ppl on server who meets the lvl can port. so random CC can port too!.

Let the click war begun!.

That would only benefit andruile he is the one and only to never leave town . So no thanks .