Forums

Make Dragon zone a PVP zone

13 hours ago, iAndouille said:

Dear @Juji @Hime

We wan't to come up to you'r attention about a big problem the servers are facing right now

Due to the recent changes with PK systems,  Peoples can't fight anymore  to get into Dragons

By exemple in Chronos 7/03/20 Clans were gathering up to go fight Dragons,  and what happened was a complete mess,   

Neutrals came with annother Command channel and the "clicking war" Started.  Whoever enter first win,  This is not how it is intended to be played

Neutrals now don't pvp and they just hope to farm everything, and the peoples who gather people to fight for dragons lost it because they didnt clicked first to enter Valakas.

With the new PK system we can't just PK everyone to enter into dragons.  This is now a major issue that has to be fixed on live servers.

Baium Orfen Lilith Anakim are PVP zone, you have to fight for those raids,  And Dragons is yet not a pvp zone and we can't do anything to fight 

Clans who put effort to gather people to play the game correctly are getting punished. 

Can we have GM thoughts on that topic please.  Make Dragon a PVP zone! or Enable multiple CC to enter into dragons. 

The biggest pve event in server now is completely broken ! we need a fix :) 

100% agree, this game now is mass report and war screenshot !!!

On 7/2/2020 at 11:19 PM, TronEvo said:

I agree with this topic it really should be the LARGEST spenders / RMT clans deserve those epic bosses cause that means any clan with over number of people can enter just by clicking on it faster. There is no fun to that. Please consider change to this @Hime @Juji. As other bosses which mentioned those zones are altered it should be for Farfurion and Valakas too. 

There I fixed it for you... your welcome

People are saying that "clicking" is made so anyone can go dragons, ok right, 

Not even 1 clan in 2-3 years have attempted to go into dragons except the top clans, so don't try to say that lower clan even bother with it

What i talk about here is that even "Top clan" in Chronos is playing carebear style right now they are the same clan but divided into 14 man clan to avoid any pvp/war  + they are doing the clicking war also now. This is disgusting and must be fixed.

They are abusing all game means by forcing things. unable to war, unable to pk, unable to pvp? how is this game even fun with peoples like that.

And you know what's even funnier?  *** is crying loud that *** smash them on siege, but they dont try to understand that the problems comes from them. And they will be annihiliated till they eventually quit.

1 hour ago, iAndouille said:

Not even 1 clan in 2-3 years have attempted to go into dragons except the top clans, so don't try to say that lower clan even bother with it

What i talk about here is that even "Top clan" in Chronos is playing carebear style right now they are the same clan but divided into 14 man clan to avoid any pvp/war  + they are doing the clicking war also now. This is disgusting and must be fixed.

They are abusing all game means by forcing things. unable to war, unable to pk, unable to pvp? how is this game even fun with peoples like that.

And you know what's even funnier?  *** is crying loud that *** smash them on siege, but they dont try to understand that the problems comes from them. And they will be annihiliated till they eventually quit.

sound like a bunch of small clans with some what same direction, to PVE. why not fight a "PVP" clan like MS/BOB like you were doing before the greed kicked in? Maybe you can stop complaining then. If you are annihiliating these small clans all the time, maybe you need to fight something bigger. Or you just like fighting small clans? you must of been bullied when you was younger so now you want to bully people in the matrix. 

• Moderators

Greetings everybody,

Please make sure this thread is kept as a general discussion and refrain from calling out certain people or groups by name. Individual reports can be submitted to our Support team for a closer look if you feel rules are broken. The forum is not the appropriate place for those reports.

Thank you! 

5 hours ago, iAndouille said:

What i talk about here is that even "Top clan" in Chronos is playing carebear style right now they are the same clan but divided into 14 man clan to avoid any pvp/war  + they are doing the clicking war also now. This is disgusting and must be fixed.

Dude, what?  lmao

A+ topic, will read again. so far haven't seen any argument that was better then the first time this was posted back in 2010 or whenever it was changed from port as many CC's as you can and pvp it out inside with first hit getting all drops to only 1 CC can enter :)

On 7/2/2020 at 11:39 PM, iAndouille said:

Dear @Juji @Hime

We wan't to come up to you'r attention about a big problem the servers are facing right now

Due to the recent changes with PK systems,  Peoples can't fight anymore  to get into Dragons

By exemple in Chronos 7/03/20 Clans were gathering up to go fight Dragons,  and what happened was a complete mess,   

Neutrals came with annother Command channel and the "clicking war" Started.  Whoever enter first win,  This is not how it is intended to be played

(1) Neutrals now don't pvp and they just "hope" to farm everything, and the peoples who gather people to fight for dragons lost it because they didnt clicked first to enter Valakas.

(2) With the new PK system we can't just PK everyone to enter into dragons.  This is now a major issue that has to be fixed on live servers.

Baium Orfen Lilith Anakim are PVP zone, you have to fight for those raids,  And Dragons is yet not a pvp zone and we can't do anything to fight 

Clans who put effort to gather people to play the game correctly are getting punished. 

Can we have GM thoughts on that topic please.  Make Dragon a PVP zone! or Enable multiple CC to enter into dragons. 

Ando, I consider myself neutral and a casual player. I don't have the time and resources to play the game 24x7 as some as you do or several others because personal life, but I have enjoyed playing the game for years. Whenever I got home from work which is normally night time EST lineage II is my stress reliever.

With that said, when the 'cursed sword' system was introduced, we tried to participate along the top clans at the beginning, but we lost interest in that game mechanic because we knew we were in disadvantage (gear overall), so we decided to run with dailies and try to xp instead.

We had people from top clans coming and pk'ing us to take our spot. Like you said, no need to provide names, but they were from the MS clan. Red players can easily die with no repercussions other than loosing xp. 

While you are at Giran in shop mode (as always), Juji came one day to 'watch' the development of the 'cursed sword' that night. Casual and neutral players as you call - were not able to even get close to the pvp field and we had this (no names) player from MS pk'ing people from left to right in front of Juji as soon they were trying to leave the port to participate. Maybe NCSoft noticed this, and decided that if this is going to keep happening there has to be a consequence for the player that goes red, and I am glad the debuff system was introduced for a player that goes red. At least it is a deterrent, and this player has to really think twice before going trigger happy pk'ing people from left to right. 

(1) Key word here "hope" like you said. Even though several of us do not belong to a top clan, we also want to have the same chance to do dragons as anyone else. We might not have the top pvp gear, but we have the numbers to do the dragons. It sounds like you are discriminating against several of the casual and neutral players. Not cool.

(2) NCSoft never stopped anyone for going red when killing players. With you statement, you are just proving to the GMs that you are not different than the dagger player from MS (not giving his name) that started killing anyone leaving port when heading to the pvp field. "[...] we can't just PK everyone to enter into dragons" sounds like you want to impose your will by brute force ignoring that others want to have the same opportunity as anyone else.

Edited by guti79_99
grammar :(
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, guti79_99 said:

Ando, I consider myself neutral and a casual player. I don't have the time and resources to play the game 24x7 as some as you do or several others because personal life, but I have enjoyed playing the game for years. Whenever I got home from work which is normally night time EST lineage II is my stress reliever.

With that said, when the 'cursed sword' system was introduced, we tried to participate along the top clans at the beginning, but we lost interest in that game mechanic because we knew we were in disadvantage (gear overall), so we decided to run with dailies and try to xp instead.

We had people from top clans coming and pk'ing us to take our spot. Like you said, no need to provide names, but they were from the MS clan. Red players can easily die with no repercussions other than loosing xp. 

While you are at Giran in shop mode (as always), Juji came one day to 'watch' the development of the 'cursed sword' that night. Casual and neutral players as you call - were not able to even get close to the pvp field and we had this (no names) player from MS pk'ing people from left to right in front of Juji as soon they were trying to leave the port to participate. Maybe NCSoft noticed this, and decided that if this is going to keep happening there has to be a consequence for the player that goes red, and I am glad the debuff system was introduced for a player that goes red. At least it is a deterrent, and this player has to really think twice before going trigger happy pk'ing people from left to right. 

(1) Key word here "hope" like you said. Even though several of us do not belong to a top clan, we also want to have the same chance to do dragons as anyone else. We might not have the top pvp gear, but we have the numbers to do the dragons. It sounds like you are discriminating against several of the casual and neutral players. Not cool.

(2) NCSoft never stopped anyone for going red when killing players. With you statement, you are just proving to the GMs that you are not different than the dagger player from MS (not giving his name) that started killing anyone leaving port when heading to the pvp field. "[...] we can't just PK everyone to enter into dragons" sounds like you want to impose your will by brute force ignoring that others want to have the same opportunity as anyone else.

When was the last time a neutral clan attempted to go into dragons in chronos?  u guys are saying "same chance" for all ok, but only nova attempted and they are not a "neutral" clan, this is the problem here

3 hours ago, iAndouille said:

When was the last time a neutral clan attempted to go into dragons in chronos?  u guys are saying "same chance" for all ok, but only nova attempted and they are not a "neutral" clan, this is the problem here

That's like saying, "When was the last time a party other than Democrat or Republican was President?" It doesn't mean laws should be changed to ensure that only Democrats or Republicans can be President. What you propose, however well intending, would accomplish just that. You'd stop your enemy, but you'd also screw everyone else, ensuring that only your side gets dragons ***cough***  "fair and square" **cough*** .

You guys already know who your enemies are. Kill them. Don't wait for Dragon raid. Kill them. Don't be scared by PK count and consequences. Kill them. Don't wait for War declarations or any other sappy game mechanics to keep you from doing what needs to be done. Kill them, de-level them, discourage them, break their wills. Considering all the crying that we've seen lately from all of you "elite" clans, that shouldn't be too hard. 

But stop asking the GMs to help calm seas, raise sails and blow stiff breeze on your backs. It's pathetic. Frankly, it's beneath you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 03/07/2020 at 12:39 AM, iAndouille said:

Dear @Juji @Hime

Neutrals now don't pvp and they just hope to farm everything, and the peoples who gather people to fight for dragons lost it because they didnt clicked first to enter Valakas.

With the new PK system we can't just PK everyone to enter into dragons.  This is now a major issue that has to be fixed on live servers.

Why yesterday you do NOTHING when people get flag on Cyrax? 

Seems like everyone forgets this was always a PVP area before last PK system update, because (LAST PEOPLE who were on charge of this could PK freely because there was no consequence on this)/

So make proper changes now that go along with the new PK system, let people PVP at Dragon area, make this game about what it should be at TOP level (PVP!). If we wanted a click war we go play Tetris or some other boring game. This should be about PVP, think bigger and save this server please @Juji @Hime. It is already too boring without non existant PVP between big clans today.

100% sure all the people saying "This is a PVE area" are saying this because the only way they can actually win something in this game is by this way: "Spamming click faster".

This is true, any enterprise that wants to keep their market ON need to think about top spenders who play this game with a lot of investment which have been preparing for months and even YEARS to be "Top", because no one that has invested +50.000$ in this game wants to see all this effort and money for nothing.

Valakas crystal was always a PVP area, just no one able to really try to take this from previous clan who had this for themselves for over 3 years or so. Now you change PK system but this just made this a click war between remaining clans fighting for this Dragon. Isn't this just lame? No offense, but I play along so many people who think just the same that I do, "We play this game for the excitement of going forward and seeing all the effort finally achieving something"./ Now game is urgently needing some new changes to go forward instead of the way is going now. @Juji @Hime

Edited by ElizabethSan