Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Propet

Need help before i decide

Recommended Posts

Propet    2
Posted (edited)

So update its coming and now there is Libra so i feel i have to decide now before libra end :( not like it, but i have to do it :(
So here i am with some questions
My current Class Use
I have a Dark Elf Race 101 GH "Kill baylor + CC" and 101 Titan "kamaloka 8 min long"
DUal Skill Berserker Rage + LV1 P/M ATK
Gear
+8 TW Light set \ +7 Elmor Cloak \ +7 Shiny and +7 Phy Shirt \ Chef Monkey \ +12 Bloody Retri 3SA 1 Death + Critical Death + Tyrr SA +15% Critical Damage Aug +300 Wind\ Valakas + Tezza Soul \ Wyrm + Tauti Ring + Creation + Baum and QA Soul \ Blessed Zaken \ Longing + Abu Lv1 + GC Stage 10 + HB Stage 10 + STR and DEX and CON Bracelet\ +4 Dual Dagger with 1 SA Fire +7.5% P Skill Crit Damage and 1256 Patk Aug +300 Holy

Skills Enchant
Heart +10 Duel \ Stab +14 Power \ Chain Blow +10 Duel \ Barrage of Nails +10 Hex \ FUE +10 Time \ Counter Stance +10 M Shield \ Aod +10 Time \ S Hunters +10 Wind
Edit
Heart +11 Power \ Stab +20 Power \ Chain Blow +10 Power \ Barrage of Nails +10 Hex \ FUE +12 Might\ Counter Stance +12 Might \ Aod +13 Might \ S Hunters +10 Wind \ Shadow Dash +10 Might

Ap Skills
All in Warrior Tree
Might LV1 + Attack Attribute LV4 + Craft Focus LV3 + Craft Death LV3 + BackFire LV3 + Mortal LV2 + Fire LV2

Brooch Jewel
Ruby LV3 \ Opal Lv3 \ Emerald LV4

Dyes
2x Legendary LV5 Dex

Hat
Cha PATK + Dex Critical + Exalted Tiara

Now the question
If i change the Retri to Dual Dagger and change Critical Death to Fire and change all Duel enchant on skill to power, and all enchanted skill to might for example Counter Stance +10 M Shield to might, i have enough damage for Trio Kama? and how fast can be the trio kama if do this? my cp on kama have Pom Iss and probable use sos as well that +30% patk can help me as well.
So my Question, is my Othell if i change to PVE will be enough for do kama trio?

Edit
Little Change on Skills
Mark what i use on kama

Edited by Propet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Znipo    33
Posted (edited)

Takes me around 3 minutes with a tank and GoG buff upon entering, 4-5 min without GoG.

Without a tank, maybe 3 minutes more, depends on how much you're willing to "focus", hide, fake death etc to lose agression.

 

I also have ruby/opal lv. 4 and my red cats eye is lv. 3, other than that we have similar equipment, damage-wise.

So add maybe 1-2 minute on my times and it should be accurate to you.

 

PS. Change those useless DEX dyes to STR, and use exalted tiara instead of the ones you have.

Also change AP to Focus/Death whipser, rather than craft focus/craft death.

Edited by Znipo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Propet    2
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Znipo said:

Takes me around 3 minutes with a tank and GoG buff upon entering, 4-5 min without GoG.

Without a tank, maybe 3 minutes more, depends on how much you're willing to "focus", hide, fake death etc to lose agression.

 

I also have ruby/opal lv. 4 and my red cats eye is lv. 3, other than that we have similar equipment, damage-wise.

So add maybe 1-2 minute on my times and it should be accurate to you.

 

PS. Change those useless DEX dyes to STR, and use exalted tiara instead of the ones you have.

All change i was say need to make it?
Btw i add 1 more thing in buff, Chant of Critical. but yes gog buff as well.


Ok i remove the Dex, when i was add it, dex was a good idea, because it wasnt patk add on stab.

 

1 more question, how you use your skills? i mean angel and abu and other when you use in which rb?

 

 

4 hours ago, Znipo said:

 

Also change AP to Focus/Death whipser, rather than craft focus/craft death.

 


Just saw your edited message :D
Done your request:D
And for the Exalted Tiara, was test out and current hat damage more on stab, but i test it out again, after i make the change

Edited by Propet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Propet    2
Posted (edited)
On 2018. 06. 21. at 12:59 PM, Znipo said:

Takes me around 3 minutes with a tank and GoG buff upon entering, 4-5 min without GoG.

I also have ruby/opal lv. 4 and my red cats eye is lv. 3, other than that we have similar equipment, damage-wise.

So add maybe 1-2 minute on my times and it should be accurate to you.

 

PS. Change those useless DEX dyes to STR, and use exalted tiara instead of the ones you have.

Also change AP to Focus/Death whipser, rather than craft focus/craft death.

 

13 min my best record with tank + chant + gog
So this 3 different items make so huge diff? Lv4 Ruby + lv4 Opal + lv 3 Red Cat eye,
I edit my first post, was make a little diff

Edited by Propet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Propet    2
Posted (edited)
On 2018. 08. 18. at 5:21 AM, Pleistoros said:

Im curious, due to new changes on skills mastery Dex is must now or STR is still a better choice?

will see in aug 22.

Will make new test after update, between 9 str and 9 dex :)
Edit
Current damage with a +20 Power enchant Stab on 102
Without buff=277k - 334k
With iss buff=721k - 874k

next test will be on Aug 22

Edited by Propet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Propet    2
Posted (edited)

old damage
Without buff=277k - 334k
With iss buff=721k - 874k
After update max damage and not learn the new dual class skill
Without buff=367k
With iss buff=961k

New Test :D learn the death dual skill :D
Without buff=405k
With iss buff=1.060m
 

Edited by Propet
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pleistoros    81
On 8/22/2018 at 8:36 PM, Propet said:

old damage
Without buff=277k - 334k
With iss buff=721k - 874k
After update max damage and not learn the new dual class skill
Without buff=367k
With iss buff=961k

New Test :D learn the death dual skill :D
Without buff=405k
With iss buff=1.060m
 

Ty for test Profet, I notice my self a slight improvement of damage. Where you do that test?On what Npc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Propet    2
Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

Ty for test Profet, I notice my self a slight improvement of damage. Where you do that test?On what Npc?

Aden pet manager "Michey":) cause i fishing there with my main :D
Btw I was learn Berserker Rage + Death Dual skill.
Was test out Mastery Rage, was make 150 Stab and only 1 time triggered, so berserker much better.

Edited by Propet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pleistoros    81
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Propet said:

Aden pet manager "Michey":) cause i fishing there with my main :D
Btw I was learn Berserker Rage + Death Dual skill.
Was test out Mastery Rage, was make 150 Stab and only 1 time triggered, so berserker much better.

Same NPC, with buffs, slighty the same equipment,+4 skils enchant, dex build, +16 apo duals 3SA...

I dont understand how that mastery dont pop up on your char, On mine char pop up even if I use enforcement skills.

O2uPpOF.png

Edited by Pleistoros

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KissMyKnife    8
Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

Same NPC, with buffs, slighty the same equipment,+4 skils enchant, dex build, +16 apo duals 3SA...

I dont understand how that mastery dont pop up on your char, On mine char pop up even if I use enforcement skills.

O2uPpOF.png

tell all item you use and buffs and ap skill. and what race, and how many str and dex you have

Edited by KissMyKnife

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pleistoros    81
Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

tell all item you use and buffs and ap skill. and what race, and how many str and dex you have

Im not the best person to give advice on Othel, im still learning this class :)
here you can find my setup, nothing changed yet except +4 skill enchant.
I use lvl1 warior set from ncstore and a ISS BD lvl4.
Im orc with 119 str and 77 dex.

 

On 8/7/2018 at 9:57 AM, Pleistoros said:

Hi guys,


Last redlibra I changed my dual to Othel GH and I feel like my damage is kinda like pipe pinched :)

Can you please help me with some sugestion, Im 102, here my equip:

-+8 bloody set

-+16bless apo duals 3 sa on pskil crit damage, mp/pskill crit damage and tyrr

-phisical shirt+6

-+8 pve cloak

-noble circlet+1

-istina+special coc+bless tezza+tauti+earth wirm

-lvl 9 lion aghation

-5 slot brooch only lvl3 ruby, rest are lvl2

-con +4 bracelet(i know, ill changed soon) with longing, anakim,+14 venir, abundance lvl1, GC+10 talisman, BB +10 talisman

-+15 dex dyes

-no enchanted skils for the moment

-ofc when is necessary I use freya buffs,dex/str, bloody runes, etc.

What the heck i should change or improve to farm GC lower efficient? Or to do Kama solo? :)

 

 

Edited by Pleistoros

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KissMyKnife    8
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

Im not the best person to give advice on Othel, im still learning this class :)
here you can find my setup, nothing changed yet except +4 skill enchant.
I use lvl1 warior set from ncstore and a ISS BD lvl4.
Im orc with 119 str and 77 dex.

 

 

so the huge diff is the dex i have 66 and 137 str
was reach 75 dex and same trigger wtf

What Ap skill you was learn?

So 2 diff still have your weap, and your armor i have +8 tw light set.

Edited by KissMyKnife

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pleistoros    81
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

so the huge diff is the dex i have 66 and 137 str
was reach 75 dex and same trigger wtf

What Ap skill you was learn?

So 2 diff still have your weap, and your armor i have +8 tw light set.

For armor, the only diference in terms of damage is +6% skill power on r99 :D

here, nothing is changed:

 

On 8/7/2018 at 4:17 PM, Pleistoros said:

rw.png

like this its ok?

 

Edited by Pleistoros

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KissMyKnife    8
9 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

For armor, the only diference in terms of damage is +6% skill power on r99 :D

here, nothing is changed:

 

 

no, change the 2 craft to the other 1, you will make amlost same damage on stab but you increase normal damage as well.and -cd i dont know :D +3% patk can be better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×