About changing number of screens

hello friends of ncsoft, I want to give my testimony, about these changes of number of open screens, good first is all wrong why I can not open 10 screens , 3 are lineage live, if any screen take disconect live, I can not log in again , because the classic windows are open, and in the system of you prevent me, so I want to go to the subject of who uses programs and ip mask , use bots to open more screens on the pc as it gets? I am a legitimate player and do not use anything illegal to increase the amount of screen only can I open 3 of live and 6 of classic? we know that in the classic is necessary more than 7/8 , is giving advantage to those who play with illegal program, I await response .... me and my cp if not reviewed we will leave the server is just my opinion. why who uses bot to log more screen is right? they have a lot of advantage.

You has CP, so why do u need more than 6 box in classic? Why do you need more than 3 box in Live? Those who use ilegal program is constantly getting ban on theyr accounts, and you are not being forced to play live or classic NA servers, have you tryied Core EU? only 1 box and if you want to open more than 1 you need to pay and depends on the country u live it cost a little bit to your pocket, so stop complain and move on with what you have!

On 7/4/2020 at 7:59 PM, FrostOfHell said:

hello friends of ncsoft, I want to give my testimony, about these changes of number of open screens, good first is all wrong why I can not open 10 screens , 3 are lineage live, if any screen take disconect live, I can not log in again , because the classic windows are open, and in the system of you prevent me, so I want to go to the subject of who uses programs and ip mask , use bots to open more screens on the pc as it gets? I am a legitimate player and do not use anything illegal to increase the amount of screen only can I open 3 of live and 6 of classic? we know that in the classic is necessary more than 7/8 , is giving advantage to those who play with illegal program, I await response .... me and my cp if not reviewed we will leave the server is just my opinion. why who uses bot to log more screen is right? they have a lot of advantage.

Did you miss the M in MMORPG part?

This is a multi player game if you do not like don't play.  Get some clan members and friends and "party" together I know radicaly concept but it just work sometimes.

You seem like the same person who complains their is a quarantine and you cannot eat out but when there wasn't you go out to dinner alone... What difference does it make?

On 05/07/2020 at 2:12 PM, CompleteYourProfilee said:

You has CP, so why do u need more than 6 box in classic? Why do you need more than 3 box in Live? Those who use ilegal program is constantly getting ban on theyr accounts, and you are not being forced to play live or classic NA servers, have you tryied Core EU? only 1 box and if you want to open more than 1 you need to pay and depends on the country u live it cost a little bit to your pocket, so stop complain and move on with what you have!

I don't know if you play lineage classic, but there is no auction house to sell the items, it is necessary to log in the box to let selling raid drops and etc., another thing, I play the servers I want the computer is mine, the money for buying ncoins is also mine. thanks buddy