99+ Leveling

Rykse

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/07/2020 at 10:38 PM, Rykse said:

I have seen many ppl post about after 99 or 100 get ur credit card out to pay to level. 
What and were do you need to get/buy ?

Until 105 you can follow the quest lines and make your exalted quests. Those provide you free gear.

After that it really depends on what you want to do. There's bloody gear for PVE and dark gear for PVP (R99 and R110), so you would basically need to upgrade everything (shirt, circlet, armor, weapon, brooch jewels, artifacts, agathions, RB jewels, etc). That you can only get from players or from L2 Store, hence the credit card comment. Because you need adena to buy gear to make more adena. And just farming on open field with exalted gear at 105, it's not easy to make adena.

On 06.07.2020 at 1:38 AM, Rykse said:

I have seen many ppl post about after 99 or 100 get ur credit card out to pay to level. 
What and were do you need to get/buy ?

After a certain moment, you just need to invest money to progress, some classes need more, some needs less. It is a never ending magic circle, you get decent, they make mobs stronger for no reason and you need to pay more for obtaining power and progressing... $ = dmg/survivability/progress etc etc, you understand what I mean