Crystal Determination Use

Hey guys,

Can anyone please let me know what is the use of Crystal of Determination?  Like what it's for? How to use it?  Which npc I can approach to use it?  Things like that.  Wiki is not helping at all.

15 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

Ultra expensive thing. There is no point to use them due to large required amount. My advice is don't buy loot boxes with this.  

but what is it used for?  just want to know the mechanics.

27 minutes ago, Aphilion said:

Hey guys,

Can anyone please let me know what is the use of Crystal of Determination?  Like what it's for? How to use it?  Which npc I can approach to use it?  Things like that.  Wiki is not helping at all.

3 minutes ago, Aphilion said:

but what is it used for?  just want to know the mechanics.

It's just crafting material. Go to any Head Blacksmith and click on the first link (Upgrade Equipment) and you'll find a better description. It's main use is for upgrading the grade of equipment (R to R95, R95 to R99 etc.) but it's also required for other trinkets. Here's an example (click Item Upgrade: Head Blacksmith).

Edited by Aleppo
Typo, Grammar
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Aleppo said:

It's just crafting material. Go to any Head Blacksmith and click on the first link (Upgrade Equipment) and you'll find a better description. It's main use is for upgrading the grade of equipment (R to R95, R95 to R99 etc.) but it's also required for other trinkets. Here's an example (click Item Upgrade: Head Blacksmith).

Okay thanks.  That is much clearer.  Had this item on my inventory for sometime and never knew what it is used for.  Really difficult having holding on to something you have no idea the usage.

15 minutes ago, Aleppo said:

Thank gods, we have russian wiki.

Can anyone answer what #ncwest did for his players?  Maybe I missed something.