Lags, disconnections and wasted runes

Dargor

Another bout of random disconnections began for me yesterday. After the 4th or 5th time of logging in 1-3 boxes I gave up and figured the issue will resolve itself or rather move on to annoy some other unsuspecting player as seems to be common. I just got another dc while checking the auction house thus confirming that the issue has not yet decided to bother someone else. I know support likes to blame things on anyone's end but theirs so I won't even bother with them. Anyway, red libra?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dargor said:

Another bout of random disconnections began for me yesterday. After the 4th or 5th time of logging in 1-3 boxes I gave up and figured the issue will resolve itself or rather move on to annoy some other unsuspecting player as seems to be common. I just got another dc while checking the auction house thus confirming that the issue has not yet decided to bother someone else. I know support likes to blame things on anyone's end but theirs so I won't even bother with them. Anyway, red libra?

Firts time here?

I got a different type of dc... every day at 8pm pdt i get dc with my 3 boxes... i am alredy used to it, i leave on autohunt and every day, by this time, i have to check my toons and log them in again...

On 7/8/2020 at 10:16 PM, mixa said:

I probably should have skipped saying this but..... I don't get any DCs at all..

Don't take this as an attack, but yes, you probably should've skipped saying it. You've said this on quite a few posts regarding the same topic over the years and I would think people know by now that you don't have an issue with disconnections. I on the other hand have never had an issue getting food. Does that mean no one ever has starved throughout history?

• Like 1