Sign in to follow this  
Dargor

Lags, disconnections and wasted runes

Dargor    39

Another bout of random disconnections began for me yesterday. After the 4th or 5th time of logging in 1-3 boxes I gave up and figured the issue will resolve itself or rather move on to annoy some other unsuspecting player as seems to be common. I just got another dc while checking the auction house thus confirming that the issue has not yet decided to bother someone else. I know support likes to blame things on anyone's end but theirs so I won't even bother with them. Anyway, red libra?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dargor said:

Another bout of random disconnections began for me yesterday. After the 4th or 5th time of logging in 1-3 boxes I gave up and figured the issue will resolve itself or rather move on to annoy some other unsuspecting player as seems to be common. I just got another dc while checking the auction house thus confirming that the issue has not yet decided to bother someone else. I know support likes to blame things on anyone's end but theirs so I won't even bother with them. Anyway, red libra?

Firts time here?

Kalidor    0

I got a different type of dc... every day at 8pm pdt i get dc with my 3 boxes... i am alredy used to it, i leave on autohunt and every day, by this time, i have to check my toons and log them in again...

Sharlanna    85

Anyone else disconnect just by clicking on something? Doesn't matter what it is.... This is really getting old.

mixa    498

I probably should have skipped saying this but..... I don't get any DCs at all..

• Like 1

SayhaSeer    2

Was really good for past 1mth+ or so.

But last 5 days was really bad. DC everyday for few times.

Amraith    15

Greetings everyone,

Just a friendly reminder to keep things civil, discuss topics, not the posters.

Regards,

Amraith

Dargor    39
On 7/8/2020 at 10:16 PM, mixa said:

I probably should have skipped saying this but..... I don't get any DCs at all..

Don't take this as an attack, but yes, you probably should've skipped saying it. You've said this on quite a few posts regarding the same topic over the years and I would think people know by now that you don't have an issue with disconnections. I on the other hand have never had an issue getting food. Does that mean no one ever has starved throughout history?

• Like 1