Sign in to follow this  
Methodical

Weapon enchant

Methodical    6

hi

can we get an answer of chance to oe normal blessed and bloody weapons!

bcuz I try to oe a bloody weapon and doesnt go past +4 is it impossible once you upgrade it to pve pvp?

players have the right to know or maybe some more experienced players can share if pve/pvp weapons have lower cances!

or its my bad luck string all the way up!

info :(like 20+ tries none above 4, + stones not lesser, +cards, nothing ) 

thanks

Auburn    32

NCSoft will tell you that weapons and armor that are bless/pvp/pve are the same as normal weapons to enchant. People with experience will tell you otherwise. Roughly 50% on normal weapons (Very rough estimate), Dark/Bloody/Blessed more like 25% tops. Korean random can take effect too.

Helv    76

I can't find it now but I remember someone posting test results which showed that blessed/dark/bloody had way lower chances for success.

Also, some people claim that fighter weapons are easier to OE, so if you tried with a bloody mage weapon...

Alb    24
1 hour ago, Helv said:

Also, some people claim that fighter weapons are easier to OE, so if you tried with a bloody mage weapon...

Actually they dont "claim" it is, they say it is.

It has been tested and proven (by lab tests, bored to link but you could find it easy if you google it), rates from 0-7 is already way lower for mage weap compared to fighter weap (but still reasonnable). Past +7, it turns completely dumb.

HandsVSkills    16
40 minutes ago, Alb said:

Actually they dont "claim" it is, they say it is.

It has been tested and proven (by lab tests, bored to link but you could find it easy if you google it), rates from 0-7 is already way lower for mage weap compared to fighter weap (but still reasonnable). Past +7, it turns completely dumb.

There are +30 + weapons . So not that hard at all if you know the mechanics of the game . 

SinPalabras    11
On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 3:19 AM, HandsVSkills said:

There are +30 + weapons . So not that hard at all if you know the mechanics of the game . 

You are viewing the outliers as the standard. Big mistake. It's not like there are hundreds of +30 weapons in game. There are only a small few +17 through +20 Bloody/Dark weapons in game. If anything, game mechanics are designed to prevent too many highly OE R99 weapons (+16 or greater) from being in the game.

As someone who has been enchanting for over a decade I can assure you that at one time it was much, much more difficult to OE mage weapons vs. fighter weapons. The most recent update the developers actually admitted as much and said that the odds of OEing mage weapons were slightly improved in the current update. Slightly.

To the OP, I cannot speak for everyone, but I have the same success/fail rates more or less enchanting normal/blessed/bloody/dark weapons. I enchant all of the time, but I don't know if I have experienced a large enough sampling to say one way or the other. I approach the enchant the same no matter what it is...because that "Korean random" thing is very true and works for and against you. :) 

For example, I used my dwarf who has 60ish+++ LUC (with armors, nano, maphr, and other LUC boosts) and completely failed 5 times using a 20% and 10% enchant stones to enchant a +6 normal bow to +7 or more this week. Just for the hell of it, I then used my DE tyrr, who hardly has any LUC and GEWR to enchant a +3 blessed R99 dual dagger. The DE and GEWRs took me all the way to +15 before failing. Go figure.

Edited by SinPalabras