Jump to content
Hime

Live Server Maintenance: Thursday, July 9, 2020

Recommended Posts

Hime    981

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 6:30 a.m. PDT / 8:30 a.m. CDT / 9:30 a.m. EDT / 3:30 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

With this maintenance:

  • Event maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Rim Kamaloka event will start for five weeks. Event details can be found here.
  • Fixed an issue causing server outages
  • Fixed an issue where the Lv. 3 Red Cat Eye/Blue Cat Eye Jewels could not be sealed through Shadai.
  • The Summer Sale in the L2 Store will start for two weeks! Details can be found here.

 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slycutter    25

Not for nothing but why have 115+ Rim when there is only one person who is 115 in on these servers? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SueLZito    7
Posted (edited)

@Hime red libra just for classic ??? Really ?? when are we going to have ours twice a year ????

 

Edited by SueLZito
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juji    927
34 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Not for nothing but why have 115+ Rim when there is only one person who is 115 in on these servers? lol

25 minutes ago, L0RELEI said:

Can lvl 110 enter the 115 instance?

unknown.png

Yes, you can enter from Level 100 and higher into any of the Rim Kamaloka Dungeons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KissMyKnife    91
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Juji said:

unknown.png

Yes, you can enter from Level 100 and higher into any of the Rim Kamaloka Dungeons.

why so low enter lvl for 115?
probable cant even finish lowest rim kama :)


Show me a video where i can see how hard this instance.link me the 110 and 115 lvl rim kama

Edited by KissMyKnife

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sharlanna    85

@Juji Can you provide us with more details about this: Fixed an issue causing server outages? What exactly did you do and what exact issues does this resolve?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KingNothing    40
1 hour ago, Hime said:

 

  • The Rim Kamaloka event will start for five weeks. Event details can be found here.

 

5 weeks might not be enough to get +10 lucien. Last time we had more time and could do it 2 times a day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Get2ThePoint    67
1 hour ago, Juji said:

unknown.png

Yes, you can enter from Level 100 and higher into any of the Rim Kamaloka Dungeons.

10 minutes? Safe bet that a level 100 will die in seconds against mobs designed for 115+, even in R110 PVE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mafas    1
4 hours ago, Hime said:

 

  • The Rim Kamaloka event will start for five weeks. Event details can be found here.

 

What do supports get from this event? BIG NOTHING! Thanks.

Respectfully, Aeore Healer. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juji    927
15 minutes ago, mafas said:

What do supports get from this event? BIG NOTHING! Thanks.

Respectfully, Aeore Healer. 

Support Classes (Knight and Healer) can obtain more points per monster kill.

3 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

@Juji Can you provide us with more details about this: Fixed an issue causing server outages? What exactly did you do and what exact issues does this resolve?

It was related to a server that stores information that was becoming overloaded with redundant data. The fix removes the redundant data to prevent further overloading and outages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
L0RELEI    5
33 minutes ago, Juji said:

Support Classes (Knight and Healer) can obtain more points per monster kill.

Oi!
ISSes are support classes too and not to mention they do lower damage than both of those classes. o.O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anything    30
1 hour ago, Juji said:

It was related to a server that stores information that was becoming overloaded with redundant data. The fix removes the redundant data to prevent further overloading and outages.

I really hope that does not mean server backups to restore in case of catastrophic failure.
It was bad enough loosing contents of my WH, i do not want to find one day i miss pieces of gear because of a server "whoopsie".

And to bring it up yet again since it still is not being looked at:
Lost the contents of my warehouse with over 500 euro worth of xp consumables.
I am still trying to get some meaningful answer and a resolution half a year later but so far the only thing i got was confirmation i did not access warehouse for over 3 months at the moment i put in the request.
I might not be a top spender and this lack of service really sucks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rothgar    2

why rim kamaloka stage 1 give only angel earring+6 and necklace +6 and not angel ring +6 or even clean, but stage 2 and stage 3 give dragon ring?
what i see is that for one more time rewards are unbalanced between top tier players and the rest who have no chance to get an item that actually worth something.
This is not crying about free rewards because i know its free, but so are the rewards from the higher stages and there is no balance even on free events as this,
some people are always privileged. 
The distinction could have stayed only on xp and fragment rewards and not on the random reward boxes. just saying.....
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KissMyKnife    91
33 minutes ago, Rothgar said:

why rim kamaloka stage 1 give only angel earring+6 and necklace +6 and not angel ring +6 or even clean, but stage 2 and stage 3 give dragon ring?
what i see is that for one more time rewards are unbalanced between top tier players and the rest who have no chance to get an item that actually worth something.
This is not crying about free rewards because i know its free, but so are the rewards from the higher stages and there is no balance even on free events as this,
some people are always privileged. 
The distinction could have stayed only on xp and fragment rewards and not on the random reward boxes. just saying.....
 

dont tell this to any top geared player :D
They will get only Fragment. nothing else, in mid section, probable you get other reward then fragment :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rothgar    2
6 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

dont tell this to any top geared player :D
They will get only Fragment. nothing else, in mid section, probable you get other reward then fragment :D

trully i wish for everyone to win as many of the top rewards for all stages of rim kamaloka (i don't believe it will happen but i hope), and maybe prices will drop for some items or i am just a dreamer :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Geo22    10

Why there are only normal enchant cloak scrolls pack? I think many ppl need cloaks +15 or more too ....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TDxDan    18

1st of all. Thanks for throwing a Ingame Event.

2nd: I try to understand the logic behind the different rewards for the different lvl stages. if 115+ gets ya the chance to get greater jewel lv5, why doesnt 110+ get greater jewel lv3 and 105 gets greater jewel lv1. But instead theres less and less rewarding rewards on the list for lower lvls. How are fresh beginners  supposed to ever reach the Top 20% in levels/gear cause all the goodies are for the Top1% players

3rd; anyway thanks for giving us a Ingame Event <3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QutLaw    4

why clasic get libra for 5 weeks and we dont live server do not matters ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
b0uff0s    42
35 minutes ago, QutLaw said:

why clasic get libra for 5 weeks and we dont live server do not matters ?

let-me-stop-5bc0e7.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slycutter    25

Here is my issue I just tried it on a 104 with top exalted gear and i couldn't even hardly damage 1 mob as a dagger.  They are white so no damage reduction those mobs are mini raids bosses with a solo instance no way to self heal this needs to be readjusted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
manamana    2

so , new characters with exalted gear, tank or healer can even kill a mob:)? ok the get more points if they make it , but what chances do they have to even craft a bracelet till the end?? 

from what i see or think about the event , people with strong gear get the most of reward, but they already own what the event has to offer, or they own even better gear...

after all this time you give us a free to play event that is only doable from the people who can afford to spend tens of thousands in every event you had so far! nice move! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bailodembow    0

is sad how ncsoft are working backward instead of improve the events they making it  everytime worst the server will end up being dead guys 

all u guys care about is payment?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×