Live Server Maintenance: Thursday, July 9, 2020

Hime

Im have a Question about Fancy Rob for rent 1day - 7days 

When server going down why the time still counting ??. Like this week server bring down 3 times.. . . burning around 5h~6h. At least stop counting time when server maintenance pls. 

Event is DOA  So i tried with all classes my archer did the best with a Bloody weapon but just missed C.  Evi and Maestros do best overall but unless your outlevel the rim by a lot or have super gear you wont get anything from this event.

Major Fail NCSoft.  So everyone log get your free 1/2 trillion xp for 10 minutes and move on.

PS Nightmare fragments are untradeable bad play again by NCSoft.

Edited by Slycutter
  • Like 1

Once again, we fools believing that it was going to be an event for the exalteed but I see that you have to have a very good team and a good weapon to kill accordingly. I can't believe what the gm are doing. because every event has to be for those who pay, why everything for them? and those who do not pay, those who spend hours and hours farming to obtain 10 million adena what? nothing? why so unfair?

Stop asking how to do the rim kamaloka on 105 with exalted gear, it's not meant for such newbie gear.Also, no matter that it says 105 , you really shouldnt go there if you aint at least 107.Same goes for 110.Don't go there if you aint 111+.This event is no different from the old Lucien altar events that were also hard for the time.Nothing really changed, just the "players" can't even appreciate a free event that can actually boost your character if you didn't already have that bracelet +10.

ps. My 108 mage could farm either 105 for ~8000 pts or 110 one for ~5500 pts.This is in exalted robe and +11 r99 bloody retri.Nothing fancy on that toon really.

Edited by mixa

12 hours ago, Juji said:

Support Classes (Knight and Healer) can obtain more points per monster kill.

It was related to a server that stores information that was becoming overloaded with redundant data. The fix removes the redundant data to prevent further overloading and outages.

NCSOFT proved again to be a "Dream Team of Idiots". They screwed up the game towards DDs completely already and keep moving that direction with full speed! GZZ! Increased points for healers and tanks for this event. Nice. You should increase it much more for healers/tanks/isses vs DDs to make the event a bit more fair. But a better brains (or some testing) are needed to compare the damage and understand it... which is a big problem at NCSOFT.

PS: And in general, instead of further boosting damage for DDs which is already insane for top DDs, focus on support and defense.  I think everybody who is playing this game now understand it.... except Developers.

PPS: every news, every new event, every day of playing this game making me feel worse and worse as a tank. So, don't expect "thank you" for what you do.

Edited by Miff
  • Thanks 1

good afternoon ..... I am writing to the GMs to express my anger towards the event I eat fheo on the server crhonos with a poor team because I am not a donor like other characters in the game I have an exalted weapon you cannot kill the mobs from rim kamaloka please see how it can be arranged. because it does not work for magicians or any character that is equipped.
I hope to hear from you
From already thank you very much

Edited by salatino140

Thank you. For nothing. :)

Im Lv 110 Healer with Top Equipp (even PVE equipp). I entered Lv110 Rim Kamaloka. Here are my results. Lets not talk about my +16 bloody weapon and my greater saphire (=

a6iv2kbc.jpg

So Nc-Soft trying to make more supports quit?. Ty :) Idk if I should cry about that result or laugh about how hilarious and ridicolous it is

Edit: I never cried b4 about anything, but I didnt know how poor my imagination was up until now. xD 

Edited by mina1610
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Juji said:

Support Classes (Knight and Healer) can obtain more points per monster kill.

It was related to a server that stores information that was becoming overloaded with redundant data. The fix removes the redundant data to prevent further overloading and outages.

The answer is nothing you still have to have amazing gear to get enough points to make it worth it. This event isnt designed for regular players.

this game is thinking only for DDs, putting items in a support is wasting adena,

to do xp, adena or any character enhancement no one looking to share it with support

juji before putting up an event or farming area like stronghold ncsoft doesn't think there are people who play classes like healers, enchanters and tanks

• Thanks 1

I guess, even the list would go to 100, or 200 or 300 there would be no any Iss, Heal or Tank on it....

Juju, I hope you understand yourself how ridiculous and stupid what NCFAIL put in game again... I only playing this game as I have a HOPE that something could change and the game would become more balanced and interesting FOR ALL CLASSES like it was once upon a time. So, if you do understand it, please say "SORRY" to all supports for this event on behalf of NCSOFT, and if you don't - probably there is no hope anymore... 

Yet again, event for players with an average korean setup and not ours. I made my bracelet to +5 in the last one, now I'm getting 5 marks per instance so I guess getting to +10 is again not achievable.

1 hour ago, mina1610 said:

Thank you. For nothing. :)

Im Lv 110 Healer with Top Equipp (even PVE equipp). I entered Lv110 Rim Kamaloka. Here are my results. Lets not talk about my +16 bloody weapon and my greater saphire (=

a6iv2kbc.jpg

So Nc-Soft trying to make more supports quit?. Ty :) Idk if I should cry about that result or laugh about how hilarious and ridicolous it is

Edit: I never cried b4 about anything, but I didnt know how poor my imagination was up until now. xD 

The game is 'changing' for only DD. The self buff is a example. Maybe in the next updated every toon will get a self heal too. Just wait... I am not joking this will happend!

51 minutes ago, TylerDurdenBR said:

The game is 'changing' for only DD. The self buff is a example. Maybe in the next updated every toon will get a self heal too. Just wait... I am not joking this will happend!

haha self heal is the 1st thing they have implemented.... there are tons of different quick potions, elixirs, cakes and other stuff to keep u alive.

44 minutes ago, KingNothing said:

haha self heal is the 1st thing they have implemented.... there are tons of different quick potions, elixirs, cakes and other stuff to keep u alive.

A mean a self heal skill like everybody have self buffs. LOL! We have pot buff a long time bro! Wait and see. L2 you will be only archer with self buff and self heal skills killing all on macro off!

On 7/9/2020 at 11:23 AM, MagicNak said:

this game is thinking only for DDs, putting items in a support is wasting adena,

to do xp, adena or any character enhancement no one looking to share it with support

juji before putting up an event or farming area like stronghold ncsoft doesn't think there are people who play classes like healers, enchanters and tanks

Ok, guys let's calm down.

Why is it everyone ignores the obvious? Every DD that I know rolled an ISS for buffs. Every single one. If DD players can roll an ISS for situations that call for it, why haven't you guys rolled a DD for situations like this event and countless others?

I don't want to hear, "We shouldn't have to." This game has been around for years and it hasn't changed its approach to support classes. In most events support are operating severely handicapped against DDs. You are smart people and you know this. That wall you keep hitting your head against ain't moving. But you keep ramming anyway. Madness!

Stop complaining, go create a DD and make the situation work for you. You can get to 105 in 2 days. In 5-6 hours, if you are willing to buy XP boosts and Abandoned Mine recharges. Give yourself a chance to win.

And no, the Lucien Bracelet is NOT the top prize. It's the pricey concession. A Top Kaliel bracelet is better, cheaper, and more easily had. So stop farting around with that. It's not even worth a dry heave, let alone your tears. You should be after bigger game. And if you do win one of those top prizes, then you can use the proceeds to improve your support character, or whatever. But give yourself a fighting chance. Don't expect NCSoft to change their philosophy for you any time soon. Spoiler alert: they won't.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Get2ThePoint said:

Ok, guys let's calm down.

Why is it everyone ignores the obvious? Every DD that I know rolled an ISS for buffs. Every single one. If DD players can roll an ISS for situations that call for it, why haven't you guys rolled a DD for situations like this event and countless others?

I don't want to hear, "We shouldn't have to." This game has been around for years and it hasn't changed its approach to support classes. In most events support are operating severely handicapped against DDs. You are smart people and you know this. That wall you keep hitting your head against ain't moving. But you keep ramming anyway. Madness!

Stop complaining, go create a DD and make the situation work for you. You can get to 105 in 2 days. In 5-6 hours, if you are willing to buy XP boosts and Abandoned Mine recharges. Give yourself a chance to win.

And no, the Lucien Bracelet is NOT the top prize. It's the pricey concession. A Top Kaliel bracelet is better, cheaper, and more easily had. So stop farting around with that. It's not even worth a dry heave, let alone your tears. You should be after bigger game. And if you do win one of those top prizes, then you can use the proceeds to improve your support character, or whatever. But give yourself a fighting chance. Don't expect NCSoft to change their philosophy for you any time soon. Spoiler alert: they won't.

How can we get one of those Kaliel's bracelet? Tks.

15 minutes ago, gust33 said:

How can we get one of those Kaliel's bracelet? Tks.

Buy the basic Kaliel bracelet from the Seed Talisman Manager in Aden. They cost 10M and you have to enchant them using Bracelet enchants, which shouldn't cost that much, since they dropped all of the time in a previous event and you can get them as a normal drop from one of the instances. Each enchant level unlocks a bonus. You have to upgrade them once you reach +5 to Greater Kaliel, and then at +5 again to Top Kaliel.  At the Top level +5 you get all stats +1 and bonuses to HP (+1000), PDef/MDef (+7%), Patk/Matk (+7%), and Kaliel's Protection, which is a skill that absorbs about 75000 damage for 10 or 15 seconds. I forget which.

The Lucien Bracelet cost 100M plus 480 Night frags. The bracelet enchants costs 500M plus 240 Night frags each. Very few people get them to +10 though during a single event period. Good luck if you decide to try.

Edited by Get2ThePoint

8 minutes ago, Get2ThePoint said:

Buy the basic Kaliel bracelet from the Seed Talisman Manager in Aden. They cost 10M and you have to enchant them using Bracelet enchants, which shouldn't cost that much, since they dropped all of the time in a previous event and you can get them as a normal drop from one of the instances. Each enchant level unlocks a bonus. You have to upgrade them once you reach +5 to Greater Kaliel, and then at +5 again to Top Kaliel.  At the Top level +5 you get all stats +1 and bonuses to HP (+1000), PDef/MDef (+7%), Patk/Matk (+7%), and Kaliel's Protection, which is a skill that absorbs about 75000 damage for 10 or 15 seconds. I forget which.

The Lucien Bracelet cost 100M plus 480 Night frags. The bracelet enchants costs 500M plus 240 Night frags each. Very few people get them to +10 though during a single event period. Good luck if you decide to try.

Thanks Get, I wont try that definitely lol. I'll follow your remarks and try to get the kaliel one.

Thank you very much for your help!

29 minutes ago, Get2ThePoint said:

One more question. Do you know the instance that drop Bracelet enchants? Tks.