Classic Server Maintenance: Thursday, July 9, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 6:30 a.m. PDT / 8:30 a.m. CDT / 9:30 a.m. EDT / 3:30 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Event maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Red Libra event will start for five weeks. Event details can be found here.
  • The Summer Sale in the L2 Store will start for two weeks! Details can be found here.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Hi @Hime, first thank you for the event.

Second, i think is time to upgrade the content in the red libra event, why are we trying to change scrolls C for weapons top B+10, when right  now in the server we have many items A and some S better than B+10. We need the next items: EWB in server are near of 0 so u can add EWB to sell from NPC at 2kk or more for each one. you can add too weapons A+10 by change 4 scrolls B, and add chest with S weapons too or add Blood stones to sell from NPC too, that is an important item and is very very hard to find. So is time to improve the event to the same level of evolution of state that the server have in this moment.

thank you.

Edited by Ank

@Juji Hello my friend :)

Regarding the "summer sales" event... can you please double check your calculations for Aden talisman bundles ?

Event: 1600 NCoins for 5 aden talismans = 320 Ncoin per talisman

LCoins store: 6260Lcoins/600 = 10.4 aden talismans.. 2000Ncoin / 10.4 =192.3NCoin for 1 aden talisman..

So where is the discount of 20% then from new event ? :D

It's shocking how much a developing team has no idea what's going on on the server.

No enchant armor A grade on the server any many other items because of ruined economy and drop.
Still uplayable LOA (ohhh sorry playble for few whales). Also GC need more changes ...

AND WHERE IS NEW CONTENT ??

The Gemstone A are severly overpriced. 750k? come on... If the event was like last year's, it would only cost about 38k...

This will stuck 'non premium' in B Grade Weapons forever, 'cause the cost to implement a rune in A-Grade Weapon will be HUGE (108 Gemstone A x 750k each=81 million adena, and this is ONLY for the gemstones)

Edited by f5inet

3 hours ago, f5inet said:

The Gemstone A are severly overpriced. 750k? come on... If the event was like last year's, it would only cost about 38k...

This will stuck 'non premium' in B Grade Weapons forever, 'cause the cost to implement a rune in A-Grade Weapon will be HUGE (108 Gemstone A x 750k each=81 million adena, and this is ONLY for the gemstones)

Yup... completely separated from the in-game prices 

Hi @Juji and @Hime

I do not like toxic comments but it is difficult, putting me the price of gemstone A for about 650k when we have in the ppl market for 350-400k it seems to me ignorance and total disconnection with the server classic. Making me an exactly equal event with equal rewards 6 months ago seems to me another gigantic unpreparedness. Nobody or almost anyone will enjoy this event, we need events with rewards (aden game from 16th birthday) that really move the market and benefit the vast majority of us ... I believe you can do more than that ... Where's our new craft system? where are the events for most players? Please...

Thank you

Edited by AguaMineral

first a watermelon event where ncsoft gifted two free weapons to the same char (top whale of server) every day for 2 weeks and now, an event very outdated from the reality of the state of the server. i said this in another post, ncsoft made 1 good event and 10 bad events for year. that show to the comunnity of L2 that admins dont know what is happening in his servers.

Just start making changes, which was the reason for making a "Quality of Life Changes & Events for Lineage II Classic" post if you're not going to improve that.

Talk to Elder Red to purchase 1-hour buffs for 416,250 Adena or with 1 Proof of Red (obtained from completing Red Libra Requests). The following 1-hour buffs will be given below:

Great but Elder Red charges 416,250 for buff with no offer to use 'proof of red' is this an error or more duplicity, to be honest the only real use of 'proof of red' is to buy this buff so if not 'proof of red' is pretty useless .

So Avatars who scan these threads about every ice age can you fix it or are we to have another crippled event.

Please respond to let us know if it is an error or inaccurate news or you are going to fix it, LOL

On 7/9/2020 at 7:48 AM, Kazaaa said:

@Juji Hello my friend :)

Regarding the "summer sales" event... can you please double check your calculations for Aden talisman bundles ?

Event: 1600 NCoins for 5 aden talismans = 320 Ncoin per talisman

LCoins store: 6260Lcoins/600 = 10.4 aden talismans.. 2000Ncoin / 10.4 =192.3NCoin for 1 aden talisman..

So where is the discount of 20% then from new event ? :D

@Juji does that mean that you are deliberately misleading customers into thinking that it is discount, while in reality it is quite opposite? I think there are some laws in US which could make companies responsible for false advertisement and misleading customers.

-NeverDwarf

• Hime unpinned this topic