Rim Kamaloka

insanedeath

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/9/2020 at 11:48 AM, insanedeath said:

Interesting. I don't play Evis, so forgive my curiosity. Do you normally fire off all of your special skills (Dragon Rage, Savage, Taurus BR and Power of Abundance) in the first 3 minutes of the instance all the time? I know BR has a fast reuse time, and Savage can be triggered twice in 10 minutes, but the others can only be used once in an instance. Doesn't that leave you vulnerable later when the mobs are purportedly harder to kill?

Also, I notice that you didn't use your Jump Attack at all to get to more distant mobs faster. Is that normal? Is your jump attack enchanted for distance?

With all of the Dragon weapons out I'm thinking of rolling an Evis.  Appreciate your insights.

Edited by GhostShadow

On 8/5/2020 at 11:47 AM, GhostShadow said:

Interesting. I don't play Evis, so forgive my curiosity. Do you normally fire off all of your special skills (Dragon Rage, Savage, Taurus BR and Power of Abundance) in the first 3 minutes of the instance all the time? I know BR has a fast reuse time, and Savage can be triggered twice in 10 minutes, but the others can only be used once in an instance. Doesn't that leave you vulnerable later when the mobs are purportedly harder to kill?

Also, I notice that you didn't use your Jump Attack at all to get to more distant mobs faster. Is that normal? Is your jump attack enchanted for distance?

With all of the Dragon weapons out I'm thinking of rolling an Evis.  Appreciate your insights.

Never mind. I've sorted it all out.