Jump to content
Forums

Are we being victims of a broke company?


Recommended Posts

Greetings, @Juji @Hime

Please take no offense on this, but have to speak clearly.

We waited for a free event as kids dreaming with getting the best candy tomorrow and get this joke of event (?). Then all of us start talking and trying to understand why NCSoft keeps doing this awful "Free events" that just no body likes. You had Aden Tour which was a total failure, now this Kamaloka instance? are you serious? Is too hard for anyone who doesn't has +20k dollars in gear and even then it is still a waste of time. So many proof of people opening +100 boxes and getting nothing, just fragments = supplies. So this is really a "supply event".

What are you exactly trying to achieve?

Now add a "Discount" event on L2 market even when Andouille post pretty much said it all about "broke wallets" that you have been draining up non stop since like 4 months ago. Every single event is for players to spend more and more. Forgive me if this sounds offensive or bad, but just really on a big group of people upset and disappointed by the way this game is going. If you don't know how to keep a balance between events then there is no point for us to keep playing and spending more in this game.

Edited by ElizabethSan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ElizabethSan said:

Greetings, @Juji @Hime

Please take no offense on this, but have to speak clearly.

We waited for a free event as kids dreaming with getting the best candy tomorrow and get this joke of event (?). Then all of us start talking and trying to understand why NCSoft keeps doing this awful "Free events" that just no body likes. You had Aden Tour which was a total failure, now this Kamaloka instance? are you serious? Is too hard for anyone who doesn't has +20k dollars in gear and even then it is still a waste of time. So many proof of people opening +100 boxes and getting nothing, just fragments = supplies. So this is really a "supply event".

What are you exactly trying to achieve?

Now add a "Discount" event on L2 market even when Andouille post pretty much said it all about "broke wallets" that you have been draining up non stop since like 4 months ago. Every single event is for players to spend more and more. Forgive me if this sounds offensive or bad, but just really on a big group of people upset and disappointed by the way this game is going. If you don't know how to keep a balance between events then there is no point for us to keep playing and spending more in this game.

If you have been gearing up hard with the l2store, then you've no point here, at all.

Also this has been the norm since YEARS, how come you've came to realize it just now?When it's game over eh?

Link to post
Share on other sites

This mind set of "The big suck is cool, if you can't handle it leave" has got to stop. No one in the game LIKES to spend 20k. If you say you do, you're a liar. 

If you couple the constant drain on our wallet events, with the horrible "free" events and mix that in with a side of 8 months of HORRID SERVER LAG. I think people have a right to be aggravated. Spending money to be in the top 10% of the server, sure I get.. having to spend 1-2k per month to even be able to get a reward from a "free" event isn't right , and we all know it. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, mixa said:

Also this has been the norm since YEARS, how come you've came to realize it just now?When it's game over eh?

^ this doesn't mean it's good just because people got used to it slowly over a long period of time nor that people can't ask better treatment or better returns for their spent money

you know what they say about the frog and the  frying pan? you put a frog in a burning frying pan it will get burned and hop out. You put the frog in a cool frying pan and crank up the heat slowly eventuality the frog will fry. You might be more like the 2nd frog, why are you always so negative towards ppl who are more like the 1st frog? Is it your quirky sense of humor no1 gets? or are you in general such a person?

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

think of l2 ike a garden, that is at empty house... unattended, over grown with weeds.. it could be a productive garden again... but requires someone to buy the house... as we cannot come together as a cummunity because the game isnt open source.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, b0uff0s said:

^ this doesn't mean it's good just because people got used to it slowly over a long period of time nor that people can't ask better treatment or better returns for their spent money

you know what they say about the frog and the  frying pan? you put a frog in a burning frying pan it will get burned and hop out. You put the frog in a cool frying pan and crank up the heat slowly eventuality the frog will fry. You might be more like the 2nd frog, why are you always so negative towards ppl who are more like the 1st frog? Is it your quirky sense of humor no1 gets? or are you in general such a person?

 

 

It doesn't mean that they can either. It's them who supported such broken system steadily over the years and for their huge benefit ingame, which directly affects them now.

My post above is a reminder to them to look at the root of the problem - themselves.

How I'm in real life is not really your business, but let's just say that if you're asking why the door is hitting you in the back, I'll portably tell you to be smarter next time and eventually point your mistake.

Don't blame anyone else, but yourself in case like this.

Edited by mixa
Link to post
Share on other sites

You are right, I don't see a good ...or a even a normal free event in a lot of month...looks like they need a lot of money rigth now hahaha.

But a good idea could be --- Add a pay event....but also add a XP event, or Drop event(like the peaches). But do something to move a little bit the game....

rigth now we are only wallets walking in the game.

 

@Juji @Hime - I hope some one you read this topic...and try to make something .....or talk with the devs....and btw I hope we can see again the preview event list as time ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/7/2020 at 12:03 AM, mixa said:

It doesn't mean that they can either. It's them who supported such broken system steadily over the years and for their huge benefit ingame, which directly affects them now.

My post above is a reminder to them to look at the root of the problem - themselves.

How I'm in real life is not really your business, but let's just say that if you're asking why the door is hitting you in the back, I'll portably tell you to be smarter next time and eventually point your mistake.

Don't blame anyone else, but yourself in case like this.

saying this this is like it is offers 0 to a conversation. You remind something to people? really? how?

0 information, 0 progress to solving the "problem" : here is a problem, it's like this for years

followed by a (lets call it) snarky remark that dismisses someone elses post usually and belittles then in a sideways manner : YOU just realized it?

a couple of times ppl called you out on it : oh it was sarcasm, how come you don't get my sense of humor?

This is more or less what people see of you in here. Good for you for trolling the forums but be kind and stop derailing discussions and dismissing real issues people have in the forums. If you are like this in general and this is your character we can all be understanding, if you are just like this in the forums we can just dismiss you and be done with it.

Lastly, let me give you the general blueprint on how to be effective on communication and contributing to problem solving. It's just 3 steps, identify the problem, point out root of the problem AND OFFER A SOLUTION. eg identify the problem: the tap is leaking, point out the root: the tap is not screwed properly, offer a solution:we need to tighten the screws. Go one step further if you are in a position to solve the problem: tighten the screws. Don;t just go the tap is leaking it's been like this forever, now you realize it? i'm smart, pwned you, be smarted and don't talk back to me coz the door will hit you in the back. <- this offers 0 towards a problem

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

game is designed for Koreans with Korean mentality and Korean level of equipment, people who enjoy lottery and gambling on each step.. 

if prices for promos were x3 times cheaper, for some promos x4 or x5 cheaper, our servers would thrive and be really competitive, atm players just suffer 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, b0uff0s said:

saying this this is like it is offers 0 to a conversation. You remind something to people? really? how?

0 information, 0 progress to solving the "problem" : here is a problem, it's like this for years

followed by a (lets call it) snarky remark that dismisses someone elses post usually and belittles then in a sideways manner : YOU just realized it?

a couple of times ppl called you out on it : oh it was sarcasm, how come you don't get my sense of humor?

This is more or less what people see of you in here. Good for you for trolling the forums but be kind and stop derailing discussions and dismissing real issues people have in the forums. If you are like this in general and this is your character we can all be understanding, if you are just like this in the forums we can just dismiss you and be done with it.

Lastly, let me give you the general blueprint on how to be effective on communication and contributing to problem solving. It's just 3 steps, identify the problem, point out root of the problem AND OFFER A SOLUTION. eg identify the problem: the tap is leaking, point out the root: the tap is not screwed properly, offer a solution:we need to tighten the screws. Go one step further if you are in a position to solve the problem: tighten the screws. Don;t just go the tap is leaking it's been like this forever, now you realize it? i'm smart, pwned you, be smarted and don't talk back to me coz the door will hit you in the back. <- this offers 0 towards a problem

Speaking of detailing a topic.... read this whole thing carefully and very slowly huh xD What does your post contribute here to this thread? If you can't face the facts, don't start personal attacks.... it's pity really.

Also, it's your choice is you've decided to read only what it suits you from my posts. That's to say the least is - hypocritical.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...