Old players, new free stuff

Bordoy

Well, I was a long time without playing l2. When I was playing I get a free R-grade Paulina's set but only for 1 month, but I already lost this armor and I havnt nothing.

Now I see that when you create a new character, you get the full set at lvl 40 and it lasts forever.

Knowing that, is there any way to get the free set for my old char? Should i downgrade myself to lvl 40? Or its better to delete and create a new one? 

thank you all 

4 hours ago, Bordoy said:

Well, I was a long time without playing l2. When I was playing I get a free R-grade Paulina's set but only for 1 month, but I already lost this armor and I havnt nothing.

Now I see that when you create a new character, you get the full set at lvl 40 and it lasts forever.

Knowing that, is there any way to get the free set for my old char? Should i downgrade myself to lvl 40? Or its better to delete and create a new one? 

thank you all 

You need to creat one new from 0. At 85 you get 7 day vit rune!

6 hours ago, AnakinBR99 said:

You need to creat one new from 0. At 85 you get 7 day vit rune!

Crap, i don't want to delete it hahaha its older as f, im gonna get an armor for he in the future 

anyway, thanks for reply k

On 7/11/2020 at 2:24 PM, Bordoy said:

Crap, i don't want to delete it hahaha its older as f, im gonna get an armor for he in the future 

anyway, thanks for reply k

Keep your old character for the birthday pots. Does it have subclass?

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Bordoy said:

It had at lvl 85, but is deleted now, what is the birthday pots? 

He means Birthday Vitality Potions.

Every year on your character's creation date you receive a gift pack by in-game mail from NPC Alegria. The pack contains Party Cake, a birthday hat, and birthday vitality potions. The birthday potions restore your vitality as you hunt up to full vitality bar. If you're already have a full vitality bar, they act like Vitality Maintenance potions. Your vitality won't decrease no matter how many mobs you kill for as long as the birthday potion buff lasts.

You get 3 birthday potions. In their initial form they last for 4 hours each, but you can exchange them for the equivalent number of 1 hour pots through the Dimensional Merchant. 

Keeping your vitality bar full is the best way to maximize XP/SP when you hunt, especially if you're trying to level up quickly. These pots really come in handy when the server settings are boosted with bonus Vitality %. 

• Like 1