hi

Vrachos

i dont know why all the times when new events come is unfair for support characters . as  tank  i am is  hard in that event to  take some  good plz when you  make any  event  remember that you  have  players with support main character ty.

• Like 1

I USE  MY  dual class but  is ISS that  means again  one  support so no have in that event to gote something good as the ather  ppl... still that event to be  unfair for me  and  for  many athers  support ppl.

what we need is a game without melee lag and random disconnects + x3 x5 time cheaper promos so the playerbase is mid to high tier geared, if we have a better way of getting gear and people rly having fun, all else will come naturally

we play a model designed for Korean mentality with Korean level of equipment, where an average SUPPORT PLAYER HAS X2/X3 times better gear than 99.99% of the DD's on Chronos and Naia, when are you going to understand that in the long run this is a fail ATM after the last 3 updates - IT IS ALMOST IMOPOSSIBLE TO FIND GOOD SUPPORTS LVL 108+ with good gear