Please at least give us some Vita Packs in Sale ???

Grandpa

Nah, let them sell the packs now at steeply discounted rate. Clearly, NCSoft is experiencing a cash crunch, so let's take advantage. We don't have to use the pots now. I'd probably wait until the next time the server settings were boosted.

PS: @Hime @Juji Don't forget to include the Eruption pots in a bulk Vit pack. 

• Like 1

you're missing the point.. the melee lag makes it that melee classes atm get 40% less xp/adena from open field hunting so yeah if we're gonna have some kind of boosts / discounts they deserve a heck of a lot more then just again a boost in which ranged classes like archer/mages who are not impacted by this issue get the biggest boost/advantage

let's try to keep things a lil bit fair shall we eh ?

1 hour ago, SinPalabras said:

No, I didn't miss that. My point was that you're expecting a fix for the melee lag. I applaud your optimism, but I don't think they'll ever fix it. At least not without breaking something else. It's the way of L2.

untrue as EU/RU servers don't have this issue and neither does Korea, RU has way more players actively playing (even have daily queues) then Chronos so that indicates this is an NCWest problem and not with the game. EU/RU staff saw the same issues in the first week and fixed it whereas here we're almost up to it's first annual anniversary.. 

bottom line in any other business the moment you break a working production environment you do a roll back until a working fix is confirmed and only then do u implement any upgrade/patches, to do anything else is just gross negligence and plain incompetence.

make the Korean melee players play on NCWest servers and watch how fast this issue gets fixed.

NC Soft doesn't care about us - only about our money which they're loosing out on as EU server atm has more active players then Naia with numbers growing, cheaper l2store, better service and no melee lag at all. ok disclaimer they do have slightly more disconnect issues when doing Oly compared to NCWest but that's about it.

give us NO LAG for melee classes + give us x3 time cheaper promos, some even x5 times + a better way to obtain endgame gear this is what we need, not XP boosts 

let all players enjoy and progress, XP will come naturally when ppl like the game