Make Pendant Lv4 and Lv5 Tradable between characters from the same account!

I write this post knowing that I speak for many others in the same situation as me. Investing a lot of money to create a Pendant Lv4 or Lv5 and then not being able to use it on the character you want. A few months ago the GM Rj authorized me to transfer my Pendant Lv5 to another character in my account since I have decided to start a new character. To this day they refuse to carry out the transfer of the pendant even though they told me before that they could. Please support this Post to request that they make tradeable with at least characters within the same account. SUPPORT AND WE WILL BE BENEFITED ALL.

Inked-Support-GM-RJ-LI.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

English is not my first language (actually more like 4th or 5th or somewhere around), but I suppose you had to confirm the transfer. If you think that the word "Now" in your response counts as confirmation, I seriously doubt that they understood it this way ?. I dont know if you wrote another message, but if you did not, then simply write and make clear, that you really want the transfer.

19 hours ago, Kamael said:

I write this post knowing that I speak for many others in the same situation as me. Investing a lot of money to create a Pendant Lv4 or Lv5 and then not being able to use it on the character you want. A few months ago the GM Rj authorized me to transfer my Pendant Lv5 to another character in my account since I have decided to start a new character. To this day they refuse to carry out the transfer of the pendant even though they told me before that they could. Please support this Post to request that they make tradeable with at least characters within the same account. SUPPORT AND WE WILL BE BENEFITED ALL.

Inked-Support-GM-RJ-LI.jpg

You didn't say "Yes, please transfer". It is reasonable to expect that they didn't.

2 hours ago, Nevermind said:

You didn't say "Yes, please transfer". It is reasonable to expect that they didn't.

cuz  when i sent that mail i just wasted to know. but now i want to do it and  now refuses to do so having previously said  "yes we he could" What I'm trying to say is how contradictory they are. they say yes in the first instance and then they refuse.

Edited by Kamael

back in a while i bought a weapon in giran and had sent a ticket asking if the weapon was elegible for restoration, they said it was, and blablabla and would consume 1 token, ok.
i did it, failed enchant and when i ticketed it to restore they said the weapon was already restored in the past and couldn't restore it.
They have a serious problem with the support team, some of the gms that answer the tickets don't communicate within the others or even check the old tickets of the account to know what is happening. It's a Total mess because sometimes is based on luck which gm come to answer your requests

• Like 2