Extend the Rim Kamaloka Event

Reserva

Just now, Draecke said:

6 weeks total wasnt enough ?

For supports? 6 weeks you can make bracelet Lv.2 maybe Lv.4.

That's not enough if you make bracelet Lv.2 or Lv.4 is better using Tauti/Istina Bracelet or Conqueror.

With that the event will be useless.

If extending this event means that we delay further Red Libra on Live server, then no, please don't extend it. I'm already up to my ass in Nightmare fragments that I don't need. I'll be really pissed off and depressed if I go the entire 5 weeks or whatever winning only fragments.

Don't need to extend the event just make one minor change during maintenance.

Make nightmare fragments tradeable.  Problem solved, creates a market for free event items for poor l2 players and allows people with alts to farm the event to make at least one bracelet for their main.

• Like 1

Last time we had such kind of a instance, supports were getting an NPC to help out with killing mobs, now not …again an instance DESIGNED FOR PPL HAVING KOREAN LEVEL OF EQUIPMENT, their supports run in +15 limited sets with +25/30 limited weapons and full sets of +10 artifacsts, not to mention the lvl 1/2 dragon weapons .. supports there have x10 times better gear than 99% of the dd's in our servers

Enjoy 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Don't need to extend the event just make one minor change during maintenance.

Make nightmare fragments tradeable.  Problem solved, creates a market for free event items for poor l2 players and allows people with alts to farm the event to make at least one bracelet for their main.

Agree ++

It's a solution.

3 hours ago, Argus said:

Last time we had such kind of a instance, supports were getting an NPC to help out with killing mobs, now not …again an instance DESIGNED FOR PPL HAVING KOREAN LEVEL OF EQUIPMENT, their supports run in +15 limited sets with +25/30 limited weapons and full sets of +10 artifacsts, not to mention the lvl 1/2 dragon weapons .. supports there have x10 times better gear than 99% of the dd's in our servers

Enjoy 

I honestly think when this game went P2P, the version we got had the monetary decimal point in the wrong place.  The market needs to be flooded w/ thing everyone can afford.  The whales should get thing quickest, NOT exclusively.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Get2ThePoint said:

If extending this event means that we delay further Red Libra on Live server, then no, please don't extend it. I'm already up to my ass in Nightmare fragments that I don't need. I'll be really pissed off and depressed if I go the entire 5 weeks or whatever winning only fragments.

Red Libra came in January 2020.

Maybe he will come again in December or 2021. :D

I agree, please extend this event or at least enable supports to somehow farm this instance more efficiently. I get that we are not DDs, but no matter how buffed/geared I am at 108, I can't get above C grade in the 105...as a tank. It's ridiculous. I want the bracelet as much as anyone.

The Pathfinder NPC should sell badges that allow players to do the instance twice a day. The badges can cost adena, Nightmare fragments, or both.

Extending the event alone still doesn't guarantee that most people will get bracelets. Nor should it. I didn't finish my first bracelet the first time around. The world didn't end.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Get2ThePoint said:

The Pathfinder NPC should sell badges that allow players to do the instance twice a day. The badges can cost adena, Nightmare fragments, or both.

Extending the event alone still doesn't guarantee that most people will get bracelets. Nor should it. I didn't finish my first bracelet the first time around. The world didn't end.

game designed for Koreans, with Korean mentality, with their own itemization, their own level of equipment … Koreans healers/tanks/iss'es  can get to top ranks even in 115 lvl of any kind of instance, it Is a different game for them, for us it is a copy/paste version with some small changes ( most of the time we miss good free features that can make items much cheaper and easy to get ) so many players just struggle

• 2 weeks later...

I'm tank/iss. Not the worst one on the server. I'm 109/109 with bloody +12 weapon, but ofc defend type dual + ability skills.

I did Rim Kama every single day. I have a bracelet+0 +105 fragments. My iss side did F in lvl105, tank side can do D in lvl105. With Freya rose, dark bear, dragon potion, dual hand stance mode. I don't know what is the correct solution, nobody want to delay Red Libra, but this is nonsense. I'm not sure, these 2 events couldn't be run more together, but while DDs got every day 4+ (greater) boxes and they can get more and more valuable rewards, we just suffering...

What is clear? Class differences in NOT WORKING when the engine calculates the points (or not working correctly). I could test it, but this is not my business, but GMs....

My opinion, they should write a fast script for getting info from logs, database: handicap classes Rim Kama count * got points * (real multiplier *2 *3 *4 idk..) and transfer fragment / boxes to inventory while maintenance + implement the multiplier to the game engine / parameter table or so for these classes.

+1-2

malee lag and running time to mobs for these characters :/ 

Edited by Janetonic

On 7/14/2020 at 7:23 PM, Get2ThePoint said:

Nightmare fragments as price? :D tanks, healers, iss highest problem is the number of owned fragments :D 

It should be a good solution for 110+ DDs with the proper gear to get more greater jewels or so as a reward, but the goal is help to get bracelet ++ for support characters, not make these guy richer :)

My DD has won 4 boxes a day every day since the event began. What i did win with all of those boxes? Worthless fragments. That's all you get. So people please stop the nonsense about DDs winning more rare items and getting richer. Odds of winning big prizes are too low. Like .0000000000000000000000000000000000001% low.

And don't even complain about not having the chance to get a box. You set yourself up for failure. You can roll a 105 DD in a day or two as an alt or dual class. In this game everyone knows at some point you're going to need a DD, just like everyone knows that you're going to need an ISS. Stop complaining, roll a DD. Simple. Then you can win thousands of  lame fragments that you don't need like me.xD

36 minutes ago, Mystikal said:

My DD has won 4 boxes a day every day since the event began. What i did win with all of those boxes? Worthless fragments

I think the issue here is that unless you're a DD you dont stand a chance at getting an enchanted lucien at the end of this. The fragments might be worthless to you but to anyone that wants a lucien+10 they're gold.

Dont get me started on rolling a 105 dd to do the event. You try that and let me know how it goes.. you'll be lucky to get anything higher than a D.

And I'm not even complaining, I'm a DD and I'm doing just fine, but I can also see there is clearly a huge imbalance here.

Edited by Skyone

@Juji You wrote this in maintenance topic: "If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. "

Here, just read and do something. And write something, you got our problem.

15 hours ago, Janetonic said:

I'm tank/iss. Not the worst one on the server. I'm 109/109 with bloody +12 weapon, but ofc defend type dual + ability skills.

I did Rim Kama every single day. I have a bracelet+0 +105 fragments. My iss side did F in lvl105, tank side can do D in lvl105. With Freya rose, dark bear, dragon potion, dual hand stance mode. I don't know what is the correct solution, nobody want to delay Red Libra, but this is nonsense. I'm not sure, these 2 events couldn't be run more together, but while DDs got every day 4+ (greater) boxes and they can get more and more valuable rewards, we just suffering...

What is clear? Class differences in NOT WORKING when the engine calculates the points (or not working correctly). I could test it, but this is not my business, but GMs....

My opinion, they should write a fast script for getting info from logs, database: handicap classes Rim Kama count * got points * (real multiplier *2 *3 *4 idk..) and transfer fragment / boxes to inventory while maintenance + implement the multiplier to the game engine / parameter table or so for these classes.

+1-2

malee lag and running time to mobs for these characters :/ 

+ info for previous post: In next 2 weeks I can get cca 490 fragments (if I get only fragments from box). (D grade on lvl 105). I take every day this insta, so I'll get bracelet +2 (if I had luck or someone borrow me a good elmore, mby +3 as tank/iss. 

8 hours ago, BadJuJu said:

pretty sure it's normal that not everyone gets a full +10 bracelet after one rim event. most ppl i know had to wait until second one came around to finish. me, too.

I agree. I'm ok with +4-+5. But not +2. Check the event, there is class difference pointing. But not working, buggy, or so. If we don't say it, who will?

Edited by Janetonic