Forums

When new events for all players?

When will you make an event with XP buffs,potions,transforms etc etc for all the players? Not just the visa ones ...

What about also this joke 80k exalted ? 160k ? 40k?  Yeah ,you made BS an active zone, everywhere archers - mages..Someone has to spend 1 year to finish all the parts of exalted.. nolifing on computer or just leave the pc open 1 year and bye bye. Where is the fun of playing ? 

Nobody plays erthia mage . Summoners dissapear. Only some specific bots staying out of Kartia NPC! What about give some love to all of classes ?If i see another class except archer-mage, he is gonna be geared with red shine weapons and heavy wallet.. Give some love to Lineage back ?

I am a summoner but of course nobody wants me in xp parties or coal mines! Also think something about Rune Stones. Its ridiculous i have to pay to get stone to use my SKILLS! There are tons of other boostfull things that are worth donating, not bleeping stones for simple S K I L L S  .  I want to --->play <--- not open wallet to PLAY. I guess nobody cares for my opinion from NC but think of it please. 

A player..........

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The game is not what it was before, many people share your opinion for sure, nowadays it is not possible to play without spending, you need tons and tons of mid/high tier items to be able to play.

The difference between classes now is - how much do you need to spend to be efficient in a party if you are a team player. If you are a support you need to spend much less, but again you need all core items and consumables + a prestige pack ( subscription ) to play on a decent lvl and support your DD's.

If you want to play any class, who is dealing dmg, you need to pay, use consumables, many kinds of runes, talismans etc etc + having an insane DMG output so you can carry a party on your back.

If you are a solo player, you play your own game and do whatever you like and makes you happy xD 

This game is more fun when played with friends tho :D 

20 hours ago, philosophy said:

When will you make an event with XP buffs,potions,transforms etc etc for all the players? Not just the visa ones ...

What about also this joke 80k exalted ? 160k ? 40k?  Yeah ,you made BS an active zone, everywhere archers - mages..Someone has to spend 1 year to finish all the parts of exalted.. nolifing on computer or just leave the pc open 1 year and bye bye. Where is the fun of playing ? 

Nobody plays erthia mage . Summoners dissapear. Only some specific bots staying out of Kartia NPC! What about give some love to all of classes ?If i see another class except archer-mage, he is gonna be geared with red shine weapons and heavy wallet.. Give some love to Lineage back ?

I am a summoner but of course nobody wants me in xp parties or coal mines! Also think something about Rune Stones. Its ridiculous i have to pay to get stone to use my SKILLS! There are tons of other boostfull things that are worth donating, not bleeping stones for simple S K I L L S  .  I want to --->play <--- not open wallet to PLAY. I guess nobody cares for my opinion from NC but think of it please. 

A player..........

What game you playing?  Most can go from 1 - 103 and exalted 3 status in 2 weeks.  4+5 take a little time but are more level based.  110 well there is only 200 or so people that level on the server so exalted 6 is hard.

So with the exception of exalted 6 you should be 107 and exalted 5 if you played more than you type in no more than 3 months.

Edited by Slycutter

20 hours ago, philosophy said:

A player..........

Ok, hang on here....

There was double xp event not that long ago, don't get me wrong, I'd like it too, but maybe soon we'll get next update and they usually do it then.  There's no way it takes a year in blazing swamp, sry, I've run many thru.  With vit, 1 week, w/o maybe 2.  You ask where is the fun of playing when it's YOU that decided to turn on the macro and walk away!  Don't!  Try playing your toon!  Yes, most summoners suck, but are cheap and fast to play so that's why people chooses them, NOT because they are relevant class in the long scheme of the game.  Erthia prob the same, solo class, never played 1.  If all you see are archer/mage w/ red weapon, it's because someone decided to drop money into their toon, that's their decision, it's either gonna be someones main, or someone wants their mentee to level up faster, don't be angry because they decided to drop some coin.  Try paying 100 mill for an OL to learn a  skill 14 years ago, 1 bill in rune stones is NOTHING!!!!!  This game has been dumbed down so far it's barely recognizable and you are asking it to be worse. You chose a dumb class as your main, sounds like you aren't 105 yet, reroll, that class will not get better for you.

5 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Heart of Paagrio ah i had to run that wishing potion quest at least 4 - 5 times a week till we got that for our clans dominator lol

OMG man, i had it down to twice a night, with my prophet also doing it, so 4 bottles a night and never got anything good, finally had to buy it, 100 mill back then was A LOT!

On 14/07/2020 at 11:47 AM, philosophy said:

A player..........

Good afternoon (Using Google Translate)

I agree with you, this event, I tried to do it with my tanker, not being able to do it, because the mobs have too high defense, that is, it is more an event aimed at the damage players, the DDs. Of course, according to what I read from one player, as the Korean server supports are highly equipped, they do according to them, this only shows how NCSoft is a limited company that does not know the other servers well. NCSoft is absurdly improving all DDs, giving them more resistance and ability to not need Sigel, Healer and Iss. Today we see Feoh killing several mobs and use the Healer more to recover their mana, since they slowed the mana recovery by dead mobs. I see archers with red weapons kill several mobs with their weapons glowing red and very enchanted, something that a Sigel, Healer and Iss were never able to do, even if they were quite equipped, since they are class that do not do high damage, their skills never give critical as occurs with DDs. It's time for NCsoft to review these absurd improvements that DDs have been gaining, just see in the Olympics how DDs are in privileges with always high damage, with their defenses and resistance to high debuffa improved and the short time for example and here comes a event where only DDs can do it. Today the game comes down to active players using Feoh, Archer, Evicerator, as the others we see, are all in the macro just to help DDs evolve quickly. It is enough to see that when you enter the Olympics you see very few healers fighting, few Sigel, and the Iss that previously had a little advantage with the scheme, stone, debuff-immune skill, etc., disappeared again.

• Like 1