a tip about prestige pack

soeusei

Let's go one better. Subscribers to Prestige Pack should get an Attendance Login award calendar. For 31 days you get 1 gift per day, including 7-Day 100%-200% XP/SP runes, Nevit pots, 7-day Vitality Maintenance Runes, Shunaiman (sp?) weapon packs, 30 day Bloody Runes, Drop Rate Runes, 10,000 Mysterious Blessed SpS and Soulshot packages, Energy of Destruction, 7-day Boss jewel packs, 15/30-day agathions, etc. If you fail to log in and claim the daily prize, you miss out.  

I'd be willing to pay a little more for the Prestige Pack if an Attendance Login schedule was included. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, soeusei said:

why not remove the cube and put in place bloody rune 30d? that come already open to not have trade

That will make me open 2 or 3 prestige on my all dds who are farming... that would be ideal !!!!

11 hours ago, soeusei said:

why not remove the cube and put in place bloody rune 30d? that come already open to not have trade

This is actually a really good idea, I think.  If would give a great advantage over the bots and useless mentee's for people that drop a few bucks.  I'd probably subscribe to more then 1.  I don't even claim my cube, wasted inventory space.

Tbh, I remember that we have similar conversation here last autumn when we got those 30 days bloody runes as a reward for PP subscribers. There was a talk about improving PP cause seriously now most of items there are trash (only good there is Evas and Prestige rune). And I was really hoping that ncsoft include in PP those bloody runes but months passed and nothing happened. Seems like ncsoft still ignore ppl buying only PP and from time to time some ncoins during p2w events. They do care about those few whales left so they get their Greater Ruby/Epic talisman etc like this event. But with current "leaving wave" maybe ncsoft should reconsider their business model.