another big event, you did it again ncsoft

another event that only makes the difference between donors and regular players bigger. making it impossible to play 90% of the server.

how can it be that a staff makes so many bad decisions in a row, the job of juji is not to bring new people to the server, to make it more attractive?

WHY they don't think about how to bring more people to the server?, to help the one who's starting and they're going to bring more big wallet to a LIVE server.

there are each fewer players in chronos, this server is the same 50 people as always. use your head before it's too late.

congratulations for making more over gear to players with more game items, excellent idea juji

2 hours ago, MagicNak said:

another event that only makes the difference between donors and regular players bigger. making it impossible to play 90% of the server.

how can it be that a staff makes so many bad decisions in a row, the job of juji is not to bring new people to the server, to make it more attractive?

WHY they don't think about how to bring more people to the server?, to help the one who's starting and they're going to bring more big wallet to a LIVE server.

there are each fewer players in chronos, this server is the same 50 people as always. use your head before it's too late.

congratulations for making more over gear to players with more game items, excellent idea juji

You know "GameMasters" have no control over the events, right? the dev team, u should be talking about them, and what they can do is also limited cause they need korean approval so they can change somethings like events, proof is the anniversary event that half of the event was broken cause they could not launch red libra with it, top players will always benefit more from in-game events p2w or f2p they have more money or more gear, i'm not even close to top tier gear and by calculation i can finish my lucien +10 just by doing Rank B in the stage 2 dungeon, i have not even 300b worth o gear on a 109 feoh, so its no so bad the event itself, its just made so that u cant farm lots and lots of box with every 105 toon u have, i could farm with at least 5 other 105-107 mages that i have just by sharing my poor gear, imagine those big fellas with toons 110 farming lots and lots of box's ? keep thrashing on the gm's is not going to help, just try to make the best out of the event, it is free after all.

17 hours ago, FreeSpirit said:

You know "GameMasters" have no control over the events, right? the dev team, u should be talking about them, and what they can do is also limited cause they need korean approval so they can change somethings like events, proof is the anniversary event that half of the event was broken cause they could not launch red libra with it, top players will always benefit more from in-game events p2w or f2p they have more money or more gear, i'm not even close to top tier gear and by calculation i can finish my lucien +10 just by doing Rank B in the stage 2 dungeon, i have not even 300b worth o gear on a 109 feoh, so its no so bad the event itself, its just made so that u cant farm lots and lots of box with every 105 toon u have, i could farm with at least 5 other 105-107 mages that i have just by sharing my poor gear, imagine those big fellas with toons 110 farming lots and lots of box's ? keep thrashing on the gm's is not going to help, just try to make the best out of the event, it is free after all.

300bill is poor gear?  wtf!

29 minutes ago, Degus said:

300bill is poor gear?  wtf!

I said i dont even have 300b in gear not even close to that, also not lv 110, instead of raging u should read, and ncwest is part of ncsoft genie they cant do "shi.t" by themselves just because they want, what they can do is deliver what players are asking to the devs and see what they can do, just like the looping macro reactvated on classic server, lot of players asked for it and they got it back, changing events its not up to them they already mention that in older posts... "tying" hands, they have no control over the game they just control the community, major and minor changes are not up to gamemaster, and yes there are gamemaster, you can try to deny it, but they dont need to prove you anything,