Well I have reached Level 80

I have come to the conclusion that Dwarf's are dead as a Class, you can no longer Craft anything, nor spoil anything and all drops have no value. 

Therefore clans do not want them (CAN YOU BLAME THEM) I have reached 80 and there is nothing more in the (end) game for my Class, I am therefore going on playing to no real purpose, BUT I WILL NOT INVEST ANOTHER RED CENT in the game; The game has REALLY become 'free to play' for me LOL.  Any other dwarf feel this way ?

Another thing this latest event, is some cobbled together effort, from 6 months ago, with lots of errors, somehow thinking that B+10 weapon is top notch, if you are going to use an old events at least update them, I will know we have a problem if the mellon bashing event comes back :-)

Edited by whichking

the only purpouse of dwarfs in l2 is to craft and spoil, cuz in pvp/pve they are not good as other dds meles. But when they have quit ss/bss grades crafter were just useless, and no one in this sv with this set up will craft S grade, so crafter will be only usefull to craft B/A gear, there is no foundation in classic so its not that usefull either. And spoil is nerfed at all levels so spoiler is also semiuseless class. 

So the only real answer, if NC Soft wants to keep all the dwarfs still playing (and contributing) is to offer them to change their class, or give them the same powers as a knight or worrior.

Why! well 'Classic' at it's begining had a role for dwarfs, but as they affected the 'free to play' income of the game, they have been nerf'ed as a class by a thousand cuts.

This was a commercial decision, fair do's, but as good customer relations for ALL the dwarf classes (and keep them playing) should be compensated so have the equivalence skills of a knight or warrior and removal of their special skills.

If nothing is done a lot of dwarfs will quit or worst still, stop buying NC coin. which i have decided to do as it is at this moment dwarf's are a dead class and DEAD classes buy no NC coin LOL

W.O.W. is calling :-) 

Edited by whichking