event for low geared people in low lvls to help from 105 to 107 108

the event you guys got is a joke because you have to have top gear to do them and my toon cant get good things from it just the frags. but its a game i under stand im just saying can we make it more equall for a change on low lvl toons. something to help out low geared people to help them get out of exhaulted gear

• Like 2

Don't feel badly. Even when you don't have a problem doing Rim Kamaloka, there's still no guaranty that you'll win a prize. I've done it every day so far. Each time I get 4 boxes. Every box that I've opened since the event started has been nothing but Nightmare fragments, which I exchange for pots. That chance of actually winning something is pretty low.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

On Chronos so far i only noticed boxes from 115 gave real items and not just fragments. So People who spend to be up there got the higher chance of getting some sweet items. 

In the End it just means Ncsoft gave us a Free Event cause its free xp in Rim, lotz of Cocktails and Roses for the F2P players, whilst people who spend got adena to build that Bracelet.

Everyone should be happy cause everyone depending on their status got rewarded. Some more due to supporting the Game and some less due to F2P. All good.