Forums

Cursed Drop Bugged

Boosted

Since many many months(since nobody had balls to make this post), the cursed drops was bugged, coz it was dropping in exactly same places, and since the other side was winning, so they decided to not report.Coz when it drops in same place as usual, 20 ppl alrdy there(i understand using myTeleport) but they instant pick up.And i dont think so can be fair for most of the players from server

On 7/18/2020 at 7:25 PM, Boosted said:

Since many many months(since nobody had balls to make this post), the cursed drops was bugged, coz it was dropping in exactly same places, and since the other side was winning, so they decided to not report.Coz when it drops in same place as usual, 20 ppl alrdy there(i understand using myTeleport) but they instant pick up.And i dont think so can be fair for most of the players from server

True indeed. They always drop in places like EV, FoS and few other. Also my teleport should be unavailable on radius of 30000 units from the sword, since this is abused a lot.

Cursed sword drops most probably in the highest populated zones, since I was on macro and got the sword 2 times already, the iss playing with me got sword twice also + once a boxed BD I was xping got it too, I believe it is not bugged. Many ppl chasing the cursed weapon have saved my teleport spots and are able to get to it fast.

My teleport should be unavailable during the siege, it became a total circus with ppl getting killed like 200 times per siege and just teleport near castles .. with that stupid system supports become even more obsolete .. their celestials and party ud's now are even worthless, because enemy can die, go CH, teleport near you in a matter for 3-5 seconds, ATM it looks like a total disaster PVP server game with only DD classes who matter both in PVP and PVE.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, mixa said:

True indeed. They always drop in places like EV, FoS and few other. Also my teleport should be unavailable on radius of 30000 units from the sword, since this is abused a lot.

I don't think there is even a hope that this could get implemented... and the guy with a My Teleport flag 30500 from drop gets advantage over everyone 29999 or closer.

Instead I propose Cursed Swords should have all "normal" Escape/Teleport/summon Items and skills disabled(Including My Teleport)

when the Weapon is picked up(you are kicked from and prevented from joining parties... you can use NPC shop/WH/Buffer etc.)

If the Cursed Weapon's Current Owner Can Trap XX Players or survive 15 min then a Modified Teleport Interface will become available for 1 use

(you can stack additional uses... 1.5 Hrs=6 uses)You CAN NOT Teleport Into any SAFE zone such as Castle, Fortress or Town

(even if your Clan controls location/has Clan Hall... maybe allow Cursed Weapon to teleport "near" these locations, OUTSIDE of SAFE zone

and away from Chaotic Defense NPCs(gotta fight past the Guards). Remaining teleport options should be limited by the Current Owner's Level

(ie ONLY zones designated for characters within 9 levels ± will be active when the teleport interface is available)

Edited by Teribeth

• 2 weeks later...

the curious question is how they get the cursed sword 10seconds later of his  drop.

Soooo curious dont you?

the same guy took it 10x days consecutive. so so lucky? or there is something else more?

Discuss it