Rown ! A message To Community and GMS

RoWn

Lineage 2 player Rown First and Last Post

Dear fellow players. For most of us this game has been a part of our lives which most of us grew up playing this game.

For me these are some of the reasons I feel the game has let us down

1) Party group is dead,  most adena and xp areas are solo . Supports have rerolled to dmg dealers  as they can not farm as efficient as dds . Solo instances do not help support with any way like a boosts buff and it's  almost impossible for them to time the solo instances no matter the gear .

2) L2 store promotions with exclusive items only from store (not obtainable in game)

3) Queues for prestige subscribers

4) No new actual content just old areas become new 

5) Higher difficulty mobs same drops 

6) More items for damage, but no items for defense (any defensive items are very expensive)

7) Lack of competitive aspects 

• PvP - pve field non existent 

• My teleport system that was implemented is  wrong and with it  areas lost their beauty and value ,  lately ppl got banned using this in game feature . There is nothing and nobody from the NC west crew to specify what areas are legal since being able to use the teleport system seems to be a bannable offence which can get you banned depend on the mood and personal knowledge of the GM who will look into it  *. 

• Siege experience for low lvl clans can be brutal to a point that ,  as a low geared clan will never have the chance to even take part in a siege . The new shilen SA implemented to game only for those who can spend $ on l2 store promotion can secure any castle , since no game mechanic or skill can prevent you from avoiding the 3-5 sec paralysis no matter of the evasion or  immunity you have . 

• Dragons are not a pvp area so there is basically no fight for them but it's  a click war that means the CC to click faster the option i want to enter  will be ported inside . 

• Clan wars - clans no matter of there lvl who have 14 players or less will not open the war status . Penalty for leaving a clan is only 24 h . Basically no pros for loyal members who stay in one clan . Game favors the cowards in this case .      

• Olympiad point feed fest. Olympiad is not about how skilled you are but about who will get the  most feeds . High point players (heroes) have the same chances of signing, playing a match  against the lowest tier player as they have against the highest tier  player . This just doesn't make sense to competitive players .

• Swords pick up and creation of cursed weapons . The pvp area where the event takes place is very limited for the number of players participating . The chance for somebody to pick up the sword is same for everyone on the server witch is good but with the teleport system implemented to the game makes it impossible to reach it after it have been picked up since the my teleport options have no cast time witch makes it impossible for any attack to land on the sword owner since attacks have cast time and that having the chance to even attempt to attack it means you were in front of the player picking it up . The chests are very easy to break and very hard to defend so on a competitive server were the chest brakes every 3-4 min . The winner comes the players who did a pick up in the last 3-4 minutes of events end . 

8) Server lag https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/vacation?iso=20190812T0418&p0=1412&msg=By+Juji+-+12.08.2019.+The+server+usage+is+higher+than+normal%2C+so+we+are+making+performance+improvements+on+the+game+server+and+will+reduce+several+outdated+processes...&font=serif certain classes are unable to play the game at competitive tier . The classes who have the highest problems are the melee classes . No fixes for the past 2 years  and patch after patch the situation is getting worse .   

9) GM’s can not be found  online , support that doesn't understand the game mechanics, no bug fixes, no will from the support team to solve problems . Answers about questions that have to do with game mechanics have to be asked in other regions because on this one they will just not answer correctly .   

10) Lack of information with new patches. Players have to find out by themselves about changes in their classes and  items implemented in game . 

11) The abuse of one time restoration item . Weapon or armors enchanted can be changed at red Libra event to another weapon/ armor tipe as this  resets the items ID and that way they   can be restored infinite times . 

12)  Instance time zones – Certain players could farm Isle of Souls for 11 hours a day, rather than the allowed 6 hours. This was done day in day out, and not by mistake. I am aware that only players within Naia could do this, and there were some other variables that came into play with regards to who could do this. So, this was not available for everyone. No action was ever taken even after who knows the quantity of adena that was added to the market.

13) Cursed swords, Kelbim Topaz exploit. During the early days, the chests could have a skill used on them to kill them quicker, or even drop them before. This gave players an advantage and sometimes made it so they could win the sword every night.

14) Pk system changes that was disgusted in the past and got exploited from certain players had as result players lose valuable items and even quit the game . As for lately gms tried to bring back  The item drop and destruction penalty will be ENABLED again for chaotic characters. Characters with a PK Count of 4 or higher can drop items or lose them if they die while chaotic.

*Gms who answer tickets and ban  players  have no knowledge about the game and  they are not gamers  .

Sum : Game is not player friendly ( neither for new or old players ) . Nc west lucks support . They do not listen to their community. Most players struggle with their negligence but not only that but lately they have been also shown aggressive intentions against their players . for example instead of fixing the actual bug they started to threaten their players with account closures .

Posted June 17

Hello All,

We have discovered an issue with the Pa'agrio's Earring Lv. 2+ that allows characters to deal damage to the petrified Zariche Treasure Chest and Akamanah Treasure Chest. This is not the intended functionality of the item and will be patched once we receive a fix from the development team. In the meantime, we request that all players with Lv. 2 and higher versions of Pa'agrio's Earring un-equip it when attacking the Cursed Sword petrified treasure chests.

Any players found abusing the petrified treasure chests with the Pa'agrio's Earring by any means will result in actions taken against their account(s).

As player i ask from Nc West support or juji to make a live stream and have live discussion with his community .

Players who have been lately banned are dozens of Ms clan players all for the same reason . If juji doesn't feels comfortable talking to his community  we can arrange also a live stream between NCwest lineage 2 team and Europe Lineage 2 team to discuss problems and solutions for the greater good of the game before its 2 late and players give up as they feel Nc West devs and Nc West  lineage 2 support / officials have given up on them .   

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, RoWn said:

Dear fellow players. For most of us this game has been a part of our lives which most of us grew up playing this game.

For me these are some of the reasons I feel the game has let us down

1) Party group is dead,  most adena and xp areas are solo . Supports have rerolled to dmg dealers  as they can not farm as efficient as dds . Solo instances do not help support with any way like a boosts buff and it's  almost impossible for them to time the solo instances no matter the gear .

2) L2 store promotions with exclusive items only from store (not obtainable in game)

3) Queues for prestige subscribers

4) No new actual content just old areas become new 

5) Higher difficulty mobs same drops 

6) More items for damage, but no items for defense (any defensive items are very expensive)

• PvP - pve field non existent 

• My teleport system that was implemented is  wrong and with it  areas lost their beauty and value ,  lately ppl got banned using this in game feature . There is nothing and nobody from the NC west crew to specify what areas are legal since being able to use the teleport system seems to be a bannable offence which can get you banned depend on the mood and personal knowledge of the GM who will look into it  *. 

• Siege experience for low lvl clans can be brutal to a point that ,  as a low geared clan will never have the chance to even take part in a siege . The new shilen SA implemented to game only for those who can spend $ on l2 store promotion can secure any castle , since no game mechanic or skill can prevent you from avoiding the 3-5 sec paralysis no matter of the evasion or  immunity you have . 

• Dragons are not a pvp area so there is basically no fight for them but it's  a click war that means the CC to click faster the option i want to enter  will be ported inside . 

• Clan wars - clans no matter of there lvl who have 14 players or less will not open the war status . Penalty for leaving a clan is only 24 h . Basically no pros for loyal members who stay in one clan . Game favors the cowards in this case .      

• Olympiad point feed fest. Olympiad is not about how skilled you are but about who will get the  most feeds . High point players (heroes) have the same chances of signing, playing a match  against the lowest tier player as they have against the highest tier  player . This just doesn't make sense to competitive players .

• Swords pick up and creation of cursed weapons . The pvp area where the event takes place is very limited for the number of players participating . The chance for somebody to pick up the sword is same for everyone on the server witch is good but with the teleport system implemented to the game makes it impossible to reach it after it have been picked up since the my teleport options have no cast time witch makes it impossible for any attack to land on the sword owner since attacks have cast time and that having the chance to even attempt to attack it means you were in front of the player picking it up . The chests are very easy to break and very hard to defend so on a competitive server were the chest brakes every 3-4 min . The winner comes the players who did a pick up in the last 3-4 minutes of events end . 

11) The abuse of one time restoration item . Weapon or armors enchanted can be changed at red Libra event to another weapon/ armor tipe as this  resets the items ID and that way they   can be restored infinite times . 

12)  Instance time zones – Certain players could farm Isle of Souls for 11 hours a day, rather than the allowed 6 hours. This was done day in day out, and not by mistake. I am aware that only players within Naia could do this, and there were some other variables that came into play with regards to who could do this. So, this was not available for everyone. No action was ever taken even after who knows the quantity of adena that was added to the market.

Ok let me answer some of the issues you presented:

1.  Party for afk xp is dead but for dailies its very much alive get to 105 and you see how each class is needed and in what situations so please rethink that answer.  Solo instances stink so does this event even for DDs.

2.  Since this game has gone f2p that has always been the case and is the case for every f2p game don't like play a subscription game.

3.  Ques for presitage - how is the server suppose to know what toon has that before you login you only get it on one toon per account not all 7 so ?

4.  There is new content but they can revive some of the older areas but just keeping the same mobs just increasing their level and difficulty in programming its a rather easy change honestly.

5.  Drops i agree need to change.  No one crafts anymore because of ether not being tradeable so its hard to farm it to a level to try multiple crafts and still fail.  If you want to keep ether make everything 100% craft.

6.  Level difference makes the biggest difference in damage and defense more than gear honestly a 105 with +16 bow will be killed in 2 hits from 110 with a +5 bow.

7.  I  can post a picture where i soloed an undefended castle and my clan fought against an equal level clan for almost 2 hours for possession until heroes who didnt need the castle showed up to hand it over an alt clan.  Now if the other clan leader was smart he would just went after the alt clan leader and ignore the high level toons but alas he wasnt so they lost the castle.  It can be competitive but you have to be smart and castle sieges actually involve tactics, politics, and not just brute force.

11.  No abuse its a gamble it up to their discretion if they undo it for you, so you want to gamble go ahead.

12.  Time zones were voted on.... maybe they need to revote again when they did it last time their was a lot of South Americans playing so that is how Chornos got its time zone i know.

Edited by Slycutter

there is no competitiveness in the game, and it doesn’t matter if you have superior skills ... if you don’t buy items that don’t exist in the game’s mechanics you can’t even hunt down simple monsters… Lineage is no longer a game of skill and became a game for those who pay wins, who do not pay or try!

players used to complain they couldnt keep up cause party mechanics were so OP...so gm's listened and made solo xp possible.

party aoe xp is still best if have friends that can do top level stuff...which is usually no.  easier to do solo/duo xp afk now...

gear is always a possibility over skill...i dont care if 110...I bet a player 107 with gear can kill ya.

so many new players to game have no clue on old game mechanics...best to make friends and learn...even old players forget stuff.

dragons always been a macro/script for fastest ping to enter

there is a lot of content in this game...and many ways to make money/adena.  best gear/xp is not even close to whats possible.

pick farming xp or adena and dont forget this game is about making money too.

biggest fail is gm l2 store which doesnt allow for more ptw...so rmt exists.

Edited by voo

I feel like some of issues raised is old news. Best you can hope for is to fix tomorrow, because what happened yesterday is already distant memory. Especially #12. Didn't they fix IOS? Are people still exploiting it and earning 30 billions adena a day? Let me know. Done is done. Let it go, Elsa.

point 12 is about the fact nothing got done about the players that knowingly abused it and neither was there anything done with the huge influx of adena that came with it and as a result caused high inflation.

pretty sure the OP's point is the randomness in NC's way of dealing with known exploits, stuff that was really game breaking had no punishments handed out what so ever and minor issues were given 7 day bans

some items might be old news but obviously still around and as such should be mentioned until those get fixed

@Juji two major clans left Chronos in the last few weeks, no more MorningStar and no more FuriousSteel, how many players need to leave / quit until these concerns are being taken seriously ?

Edited by FireWire

8 hours ago, FireWire said:

@Juji two major clans left Chronos in the last few weeks, no more MorningStar and no more FuriousSteel, how many players need to leave / quit until these concerns are being taken seriously ?

Guys.
Please understand that people leaving chronos does not affect gm's paycheck.
That's why they just don't give a monkeys.

Edited by F2L

I am asking for improvements in communication between the players and NCsoft for 2 years now, I suggested many fixed to many of our main problems, I have said it all during the last years, but nothing has been done.

There are tons of simple fixes to the game, which can improve the gameplay vastly, seems ncsoft are not interested in any of those.

I have suggested to lower the prices of our promos, so a huge part of the player base can get to the required lvl of gear, so we can progress smoother and faster, since we are lacking the general gear to even play the version/patch we have now. Korean Supports iss/tank/heal have x3x5x10 times more gear than the DD's in Naia/Chronos, their dmg is much better and linear, not like our lame Cloak system, 2 min dmg 8 min downtime, they have much better overall dmg without cloaks and other stupid items we have here.

2 years and I have seen no serious progress, only new items only P2W and that's it.

The game has become very expensive. We stand today on the edge of a gap which extends more and more with each update.

Why so expensive pixels?

Is it very easy for players to make a good build and reach the newest items, which makes them also in many sense to play together and farm for better days?

No.

Many of the beauty sides of the game has been washed away in order p2w to increase. 

In order for the players to be more excited, catch up with the gear and the game to become more ballencad:  Drops has to be increased, adena farm has to be increased and spoiling has to be revived.

The spark that triggered the adrenaline in the players was once the massive, prolonged and well balanced PvP. Such does not exist anymore, because of the gap and the disbalance in def, only dmg...

May be it is time for us to quit, or may be it is time for us to wake up and ask the GM's to fix all of this!

Make our game, very attractive once again ppl and GMs!

And Hf all  :) 

I agree, is the reality of the server.

I think all the people of the server are waiting for @Juji or his bosses to anwser to the clients. (Players)

This game is a business or a service product from a company that is NCwest, and the players are the client. Now the client are not satisfied with the service and the product. Many players have invested a lot of dollars or euros in the game.

We demands as customers an official answer of the future of the game from the administrators of NCwest. 

Regards.

I been asking for a simple thing that is already in game but applied to clan members.

In WoW it tells you the last time a clan member login.

In L2 on your friend list it tells you the last time a friend log in.

WHY IS IT YEARS LATER I STILL CANNOT TELL WHEN THE LAST TIME A CLAN MEMBER HAS LOGIN.  One simple request coding is already in place because you do it with a friend list.  SO WHY

• Members
  • 1 post

1) Party group is dead,  TRUE  except for daily or CP

2) L2 store promotions with exclusive items only from store (not obtainable in game)   TRUE this game is so rediculous the amount of money you have to spend.

3) Queues for prestige subscribers   What?

4) No new actual content just old areas become new  What?

5) Higher difficulty mobs same drops TRUE except there are no drops not same drops?!/?!?1

6) More items for damage, but no items for defense (any defensive items are very expensive) What?

7) Lack of competitive aspects  FALSE

8) Server lag  What?

9) GM’s can not be found  FALSE

10) Lack of information with new patches. FALSE

11) The abuse of one time restoration item . FALSE

12)  Instance time zones WHAT?

13) Cursed swords WHAT?

14) Pk system changes that was disgusted WHAT?

*Gms who answer tickets and ban  players  have no knowledge about the game and  they are not gamers  FALSE whats wrong is wrong

Sum : Game is not player friendly FALSE  ( this kind of stuff is just in your brain ) 

On 7/18/2020 at 10:08 AM, RoWn said:

Yes, please, more defensive items that I can put on my archer and nuker. We are squishy. :D

Wait, instead of adding another item that only the rich can afford, just make armor augments. You can have another free event, only instead of trying to kill the unkillable mobs, we crack open walnuts with an L2 nutcracker and out explode Armor augmentation Life Stones. Totally random results, like other augments. +15% P.Def/M.Def. on my circlet.  +50% All "Ignore P.Def/M.Def" skill enchant resist on my tunic. +80% Archer resist for my stockings. +20% PVP defense which stacks on both gloves and shoes. Think of the possibilities!!!

On 7/18/2020 at 10:08 AM, RoWn said:

13) Cursed swords, Kelbim Topaz exploit. During the early days, the chests could have a skill used on them to kill them quicker, or even drop them before. This gave players an advantage and sometimes made it so they could win the sword every night.

Honestly, it's time to get rid of the bleeping Zariche and Akamanah swords. Toss the bleepers in the ocean, never to be seen again. The only purpose they serve is to line the pockets of the same rich people/clans every day. People that turn around and try to find new ways to exploit them. Bleep that, get rid of them!!!

Or better yet, pay me 5 billion a day for never being caught by either of the swords. Power should go to the survivors, not the killers. Killers should die and rot in Hell. You shouldn't reward them.