Naia Siege (Beta Version)

DiBui

so this is hyekyo kill during last 3 month ? :D for example 13.50 i see iq in video and iq wasnt in last siege :) i see wintra have +24 weapon which he dont have in last siege :D nice 20 min video for last 3 month sieges. now wait for real video of hyekyo last siege only :D

why are u so mad traitor?

get real here. this is for siege on July 5th. I know u r mad because with Cursed weap u can't do any damage as we can see in the video, even u spam normal attack without skills

Siege on July 19th is still working in progress because the siege was just 2 days ago. sorry my video quality is 10000% better than yours so it takes time

Edited by DiBui

aww ur too cute. crying in game and now u r trying to be forum crying warrior too?

check on your vid yourself. lol ur one of those who talk without thinking. even in your vid wintra was using +24.....how come u have so many nicknames? : traitor, noob, and now liar? lol u need to improve your gameplay, not your gears and your crying skills because those won't help. Even with x10 cursed weap, u r still no help to your clan because u r still spamming NORMAL attack throughout the siege lol.

i never ever cry once that i killed anyone or did lot of damge on him never happend :D i just answer back some noobs like you when they say somthing or post something :D, about my game play i never said iam best yul and iam not :D but for sure i killed you at lest 7-8 more time than you did gl.

7-8 times more than me? lol  :(

u should sit down, calm down, and start counting (your math is going south right now). 

1. Check it carefully and don't count other people kills as your kills lol

2. Look at your kills vs my kills (was it 21 vs 7 or 14 vs 7 or 7vs7 or 7vs1, etc.....) sorry i dont wait full skills or 2,3 pts + to come help like u. Ur too noob to call other ppl noob :)

Btw look at my kill to you 95% i one shot you with zero skill up seems its not true again what you said i need wait for skill to kill you, only person in this game i need every skill up to have chance to kill is llllllAllllll but not you :D

aww so cute. sorry i don't post those kills that not belong to me. It's so pathetic u do slow motion of me dying from others but not u. plz dont take other people's kill credit for your video hahaha....Hmmm if I add all those clips that my clan killed u, it would be more than 60 times but im not too low like u to do that

Here's also the fact that u need to learn. and here's the difference between me and a noob like u:

- I don't wait for 2-3 parties standing around me to pvp . When we have 1-2 or even 3 parties, I NEVER see u appear in pvp with your party ALONE because u just CAN'T. But for me it's different, I even port in 1vs7 or 1vs14 or 7vs14 or 7vs21. 

- 90% of your kills on me were like when I was porting in solo 1vs7 or my party was 7vs21 or 7vs28 with your desperate CAMP near the bridge. I don't mind getting camped because that will give me more kills for my video  (next time plz dont zoom in those kills that not belong to u ok? it's make u look so pathetic trying to show how proud u r to kill me but it's not U)

Also, wow 95% 1 shot with no skill up ? go count. No wonder u have 3 nicknames: Traitor, Noob, and now LIAR. No comment on that. hahaha. Wait for my next video for July 19th so u can sit down, relax and watch it. U must be too stressed out watching my video so u r trying to get back on me :) .  Relax my little traitor, I will make u look good in my video. No worry 

whew only proud when u can kill me after i port in solo? I guess I should port in 1vs7+ more often so u can feel proud of yourself hahaahha Your video already showed how desperate u r to show u r not complete useless member or traitor. Sometimes I was waiting to see your kill when u zoom in but OOPS it's someone else kill buddy (don't feel so proud of yourself from other ppl kills) 

Oh also, "95% of the time 1 shot with no skill up" LIAR, u need me to ask our forum friends to help u count? PLUS, even if u can kill me 1 shot with CURSED weap, why would u be so proud? so u r proud of yourself 1 shot me with skill up with Cursed weap (remember your damage with Cursed weap double my damage) and u don't feel shame of yourself getting 1 shot AOE by a +17 bow at all? hahahaahaha

In life, u need to look at yourself from 2 sides, not just from your side. It won't make u a better player. Here's my advice:

- Sit down, watch my video, watch your video, analyze it, think about the differences

Then talk to me in 7 days. Right now u r just too mad to admit the truth about yourself. let me know when u r ready to talk mentally and I will get back into our conversation with u. 

----------  Peace out my little traitor, noob, and liar   -----------------

• 3 months later...

It's  sure that it's better to cut the moment when you eat the ground, make 15000 coming and going between the siege and the clan hall, otherwise it would be too long, so boring for the show, but thank you for the stream 🤪