Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Rim Kamaloka event will continue for three weeks.
  • The Summer Sale in the L2 Store will end.
  • Summer Server Boost event will start for four weeks.
    • XP/SP +100% while hunting (does not apply to Rim Kamaloka dungeon XP/SP rewards)
    • No XP Loss Upon Death (non-Chaotic)
    • Raid Boss Spawn Time Reduced by 50%
  • The Suspicious Safe will arrive in the L2 Store for two weeks. Read the details here.
  • Fixed an issue where areas around Aden castle could be abused with the My Teleport system during castle sieges.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Like 1

Oh look, another XP event where Melee is getting screwed because oh yeah YOU HAVEN'T FIXED THE LAG.

Thanks.... glad our Xp will be normal for 4 week.. while skill based classes get a boost.. WAY TO GO NC SOFT WEST!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

hi @Juji @Hime just 5 per box? ----- don't think that is to low ? ---- the last event related to this one was with more gold.....not saying that here should drop 10k  but maybe a chance to get 5 or 10 more hahahaha.....

do zoom to the picture in the link xD....at the end.

http://funkyimg.com/i/2Eybj.png

Edited by VulacanoFireeee
  • Like 2

DO NOT PURCHASE ANY SUSPICIOUS SAFE ITEMS.  The list of rewards posted on the website is inaccurate.  I opened 150 Safes and received a TEMPORARY Rulers Authority Belt.  Yes, you read that correctly. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, iAndouille said:

Hello,

I'm just here to Warn people that i have discussed with about 15 top gambler on chronos (they all opened 500-1000-2000 chest)

And they lost 80% of the money spent,   the chance of making profit is very low and u will need to drop a very big item which has a chance of 0,0000001%)

If this can help peoples to not gamble too much if they don't wan't to waste money. Here it is

The Big gamblers can keep going as long as they don't mind throwing money on windows! :) 

@Juji if the current store promo doesn't work out please consider bringing back big vitality pack, will make many players happy and will increase ncoin sales :)

@Hime @Juji @PhoenixMitra

So everyone has pretty much come to the same conclusion that the suspicious box promotion is a terrible event. The best prize that I got after opening several boxes is blessed superior giants scroll, which I don't need. I'm done with the event, thanks.

Can we PLEASE have Red Libra next week, before the server settings go back to normal?

• Thanks 1

I have a question, where are the clan blackbird quests? Also, I'd like to see more cheats in the game that I can do, such as buff matches or other useful stuff. You should make sure that the game is interesting and it would be nice to see the possibility of developing more than two professions on one character account.

5 hours ago, Get2ThePoint said:

@Hime @Juji @PhoenixMitra

So everyone has pretty much come to the same conclusion that the suspicious box promotion is a terrible event. The best prize that I got after opening several boxes is blessed superior giants scroll, which I don't need. I'm done with the event, thanks.

Can we PLEASE have Red Libra next week, before the server settings go back to normal?

Same, I got 2, skills were all +10 like 8 years ago, get that shit out of the rewards, give 10 rose instead, something useful to everyone!! 

1 hour ago, Djsulky said:

The Extra XP/SP are u sure that is working? Cause with full vit i only get +200xp ,shouldnt i get +100% from the "event" @Juji @Hime

And the extra 100% is working with or without Vitality?

The server settings are boosted 100%, it won't show in your bonus % on your vit.