Tyrr Dread 110 Amazing Exping!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOBh_QCTygg

This is the Setup i use on my Tyrr Dread to make the best Damage/Exp in Storm isle using a Very Big Spot.

Showing how to pull and showing all the gears/skills/Passive + skills setup to maximize ur Tyrr Damage on skills. 

(Using skills provide Over-Hit ---> more Exp)  This setup is very costly, but give an idea of the potential of a Tyrr Warrior in PVE 

PS: Pause the video when im showing the items too quickly (if u want to note) :) 

Edited by iAndouille

3 hours ago, Mystikal said:

You lost me here, along with 97% of the players. If it takes me a little longer to XP at far less the cost, isn't that the smarter move?

I Prefer to post endgame content and full potential of a claas on different setups. 

its smarter if u can't pay for all those items yes.

On 7/27/2020 at 8:29 AM, iAndouille said:

(Using skills provide Over-Hit ---> more Exp) 

Hey, nice video. But I have a question.  As far as I know dread do a lot more damage in general on  normal hits. Did you test the AP focused on normal damage critical and if not  could you test? I'm interested if you are going to kill mobs faster. But try harder mobs. These looks too easy for your equipment:))

On 7/26/2020 at 10:29 PM, iAndouille said:

This is the Setup i use on my Tyrr Dread to make the best Damage/Exp in Storm isle using a Very Big Spot.

Showing how to pull and showing all the gears/skills/Passive + skills setup to maximize ur Tyrr Damage on skills. 

(Using skills provide Over-Hit ---> more Exp)  This setup is very costly, but give an idea of the potential of a Tyrr Warrior in PVE 

PS: Pause the video when im showing the items too quickly (if u want to note) :) 

Very nice. Maybe the next time Red Libra comes I'll try it out. I imagine finding good places for the DN to spread his wings so to speak is the biggest challenge.

9 hours ago, Vassy said:

Hey, nice video. But I have a question.  As far as I know dread do a lot more damage in general on  normal hits. Did you test the AP focused on normal damage critical and if not  could you test? I'm interested if you are going to kill mobs faster. But try harder mobs. These looks too easy for your equipment:))

if i start mixing p crit dmg and p skill dmg it won't be that good, by exemple if i wanna go for full p crit dmg setup  i will need to change my cloak augments, my weapon augment, and many other little things, not a good idea :D  i chosed the path of skills since tyrrs in this patch doing pretty well on skills dmg,  this setup is the best for pvp too since tyrrs are only good using skills on pvp. 

• Like 1

good to see some tyrr action, wish we had korean economy server and much cheaper prices, would be many more tyrrs and all classes in general, who can show their builds and toons, sadly we play hardcore impossible mode ...

the version where we have all gear available in game, but costs x10 times more than all other servers, totally stupid 

nice vid :)  

• Like 2

On 7/27/2020 at 1:29 AM, iAndouille said:

I would lose my mind if my inventory was that cluttered!!!!

Other than that, well done and nice damage.  I've thought about trying Skill CD Build but I need to auto attack to proc my lethal skill :(

2 hours ago, Argus said:

good to see some tyrr action, wish we had korean economy server and much cheaper prices, would be many more tyrrs and all classes in general, who can show their builds and toons, sadly we play hardcore impossible mode ...

the version where we have all gear available in game, but costs x10 times more than all other servers, totally stupid 

nice vid :)  

Players don't really help with market economy. Most of the prices you see are from people who raise prices to arbitrarily high amounts. In a real economy, you know, where people have to eat and deal with other day to day necessities, high prices in a free, open market are held in check by others who know that if they don't sell low, someone else will, and they will starve. In that kind of market you won't see people charging 15B for a level 3 La Vie En Rose jewel, for example, because that item wouldn't sell for days, if not weeks. No one wants to go that long without food. :D

Sorry for topic derail. Back to good news for stacked Tyrrs.

On 7/27/2020 at 7:29 AM, iAndouille said:

Soooo how much exp you get per h in storm? With ~800% i get ~ 80tril/h and my gear is ~ 250b 110lvl and my build is only for p crit dmg.

2 hours ago, Brown said:

Soooo how much exp you get per h in storm? With ~800% i get ~ 80tril/h and my gear is ~ 250b 110lvl and my build is only for p crit dmg.

1150-1200% Boost i  get approximately 170-180T per hour, i would get around 130T with 800% boost around

Yes p crit dmg is the easiest way to go and the cheapest.  Skills using is good for over Hit, that's what lacking from all other DD's who are only skill based (Archer, Feoh,Daggers)

it's a huge boost on total XP to over hit every mob, that's how i managed to make 170T+ per hour ( 1,2-1,3% per hour at lvl 110 )

30 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

1150-1200% Boost i  get approximately 170-180T per hour, i would get around 130T with 800% boost around

Yes p crit dmg is the easiest way to go and the cheapest.  Skills using is good for over Hit, that's what lacking from all other DD's who are only skill based (Archer, Feoh,Daggers)

it's a huge boost on total XP to over hit every mob, that's how i managed to make 170T+ per hour ( 1,2-1,3% per hour at lvl 110 )

i would not say its a huge boost. You get 50-60% more exp with 1000% more gear

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Brown said:

i would not say its a huge boost. You get 50-60% more exp with 1000% more gear

for me playing 2h to get the same xp u get in 3h++ = Huge boost but it all depends how u see it :)  and also its difficult to make more then that, unless they put more mobs on the spots :P 

3 hours ago, Get2ThePoint said:

It's a goal. Those who can afford it, will. Those who can't, won't. It's great to be a stacked Tyrr. It's great to be a stacked anything.

your message is in conflict with your name!