Still No Red Libra???!!!???

So no Red Libra tomorrow, which means we enter August first week without it. The current events don't make up for 1 Red Libra. What the bleep did you guys do wrong that you can't get Red Libra to function properly on Live now???

Seriously, it's time to devise some work around solutions for people that want to change their classes and exchange their equipment, even if that means you have to manually do Support Tickets. As for the Red Libra buffs, just leave GM buff NPCs at Fantasy Isle around the clock. As for items that Red Libra NPCs sell like Elysium weapons, start a package that gives out Shunaiman (sp) weapons in the Gallery or L2 store. Or distribute a Dimensional PC code that people can enter and pick up packets in game. Lastly, while there is no replacing the quest XP reward, if you add another 100% to server settings, people will accept that in lieu of the Red Libra daily quests.

Lots of ways to make a bad situation work for everyone. But give us something. Anything is better than an "Out of Order" sign.

• Like 1

Here's a better solution, * all these kids demanding a service that used to never exist and actually messed up more of the game then ever helped.

Delete red libra event and don't bring it back.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Degus said:

Here's a better solution, * all these kids demanding a service that used to never exist and actually messed up more of the game then ever helped.

Delete red libra event and don't bring it back.

Why so sensitive? Red Libra has been around for over a decade. No one cares that we didn't have it back in closed beta through C3 or whatever. Many people want it. Ignore it if you don't.

Lots of stuff messes up the game. Hero chat messes up game. Gold Save Coupons and Grand Kain enchant scrolls mess up game. Restoraton Tickets mess up game. Demon swords messes up games. Lame events like Rim Kamaloka that only 2-3 classes can really do mess up game. Having 1% of the population hog 99% of the content messes up game. Red Libra helps way more players than it hurts. . 

48 minutes ago, heavychick said:

Read your post, would you talk to your boss like that? 

They are not our boss. They are providing entertainment service to us, for which we pay through microtransactions. They should answer to us, if they want to keep getting paid.

But to answer your question, last year when my then boss promised me a raise after two years of working under a lower salary, yes, I did unload on him and then took the matter to his superiors. I not only got a raise, I was appointed a regional position at corporate headquarters. My old boss now works for me. They demoted him. It turned out he was taking credit for my ideas and successful implementations. Moral of the story: When you're right, don't whisper, shout loudly!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Cool story, and gratz on the promotion.  Problem here though is you are not right.  You are basically walking into a store and demanding for a promotion w/ profanity when they really don't have to do it at all.  Actually, I just re-read your post and it made me laugh.  Just like Heine fishing, that event could just go away someday.  Look at all you are asking for, it'd much easier for them to just say, forget it.

• L2 Team
3 hours ago, BlackIce said:

They said that we were going to get Red Libra during the summer, which changed to late July, then later said August-September maybe. A company should deliver on its word, yeah.

The dates shifted due to technical issues with the event and dependencies on the next update. We are still planning for the new Red Libra event, but there are a few more events that are currently scheduled ahead of it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Juji said:

The dates shifted due to technical issues with the event and dependencies on the next update. We are still planning for the new Red Libra event, but there are a few more events that are currently scheduled ahead of it. 

Take your Time Juji but please work out everything so once it comes live there will be no bugs/lags and all the other unwanted side effects. 

Thanks in Advance.

Senny( EU/RU GameMaster) said they cant launch libra in core because they dont have updated launcher( maybe game platform changes in next update or some inprovements were made engine wise) i think it happens here too, if they try to launch libra it could break the server or the event itself, and more people would be upset so just wait a little longer just like the rest of us :) , libra is a special event that helps lots of players, if they're delaying it there's a reason for that, lets just hope for the best.

• Like 1

On 7/29/2020 at 2:00 PM, Juji said:

Ok, thanks for the update.

On 7/29/2020 at 12:48 PM, heavychick said:

Cool story, and gratz on the promotion.  Problem here though is you are not right.  You are basically walking into a store and demanding for a promotion w/ profanity when they really don't have to do it at all.  Actually, I just re-read your post and it made me laugh.  Just like Heine fishing, that event could just go away someday.  Look at all you are asking for, it'd much easier for them to just say, forget it.

Thanks, dude.

Seriously, if a company promises a promotion, they have to honor it. At least here in the US they have to, or they open themselves up to lawsuits. Only an Act of God or natural disaster will help them in a civil court of law. So if your local pizza joint advertises that they are offering half off pizza in August, and August comes and goes without them ever discounting their prices, and their stores weren't blown away by a tornado, or destroyed in a nuclear holocaust, they can be held to their word. Just because no one sues doesn't mean that the company isn't obligated to deliver on their promise. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 2:00 PM, Juji said:

Which takes us into September maybe?

When do we get the new update?

On 7/31/2020 at 5:19 PM, Get2ThePoint said:

Thanks, dude.

Seriously, if a company promises a promotion, they have to honor it. At least here in the US they have to, or they open themselves up to lawsuits. Only an Act of God or natural disaster will help them in a civil court of law. So if your local pizza joint advertises that they are offering half off pizza in August, and August comes and goes without them ever discounting their prices, and their stores weren't blown away by a tornado, or destroyed in a nuclear holocaust, they can be held to their word. Just because no one sues doesn't mean that the company isn't obligated to deliver on their promise. 

Good luck with that line of thinking. NCSoft owes you ...nothing. If they decided to shut the game down right now, you have no re course what so ever. If they want to delete you toons, again you have no say in the matter. You probably should read the Lineage 2 User agreement. 

As for your pizza shop example. There is no such "law" stating he has to honor anything. If you order the pizza thinking it was on sale and he refuses you choice is to pay for it or leave.

P.S. You sound like a spoiled child. 

On 7/29/2020 at 5:00 PM, Juji said:

i mean a few more events? how many more pay2win events do we need? these free events people are only getting healing pots and roses... 

• Like 1