Pets

@Juji The game has lack of active players - no parties in party matching window . Please consider adding pets - Kookaburra, Buffalo, Cougar. It would be nice help for new players to have some buffs and healing on game start.

When you are free to make as many accounts as you want, there isn't a need to party and that's why there are none. That's just the way it is when it takes nothing to make your own healer or an entire full party if you wanted. Either you adapt or spend money. Most illegal servers allows boxes anyways and all takes is like 2 to be fairly sufficient so you don't need a party for abandoned camps or something. 

7 minutes ago, Fluffy said:

How can I make whole pt if mobs at 40lvl drops 200 adena? How to buy equipment for all characters? I dont wanna create 1 main char and 8 summoners.

You don't need to fully gear a support. You make a prophet and it can still buff and heal you with no gear which is what you asked originally. 

Currently I have dd, wc, bd, sws. All chars have 41lvl. I donated to buy a grade weapon. But still, even with the weapon at Sea of Spores or Timak Outpost I need 3-6 hits to kill monsters which means 120-240 per mob and mobs drops 170 - 300 adena. All my chars are in moonlight sets and because of that I need to heal every 2 - 3 mobs. To be honest I am disappointed of management staff on this server. You should always be able to play and pay if you want progress faster. This server is different - you need buy your progress, but you still cannot play. I will probably leave the server when my 500k of free ss will end.

42 minutes ago, Fluffy said:

Currently I have dd, wc, bd, sws. All chars have 41lvl. I donated to buy a grade weapon. But still, even with the weapon at Sea of Spores or Timak Outpost I need 3-6 hits to kill monsters which means 120-240 per mob and mobs drops 170 - 300 adena. All my chars are in moonlight sets and because of that I need to heal every 2 - 3 mobs. To be honest I am disappointed of management staff on this server. You should always be able to play and pay if you want progress faster. This server is different - you need buy your progress, but you still cannot play. I will probably leave the server when my 500k of free ss will end.

This is an entirely different problem from the buff issue you mentioned above. I agree that the game can be hardcore if you are not willing to spend money. To make money you need to be high level with fully equiped characters. Maybe you should consider searching for some clan to boost you.