Great exp in weekends!!!!

Volotron

Well i loged in naia at saturday and gone gos450 mobs faction.

I got 1% at 103lvl with 1 cake that lasts 40 minutes.

This was a very good move from ncsoft that suprised us all at a very positive mean!!!

So ty nscoft for this pleasant suprise ,cause good things must be mentioned!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Volotron said:

Well i loged in naia at saturday and gone gos450 mobs faction.

I got 1% at 103lvl with 1 cake that lasts 40 minutes.

This was a very good move from ncsoft that suprised us all at a very positive mean!!!

So ty nscoft for this pleasant suprise ,cause good things must be mentioned!!!!!!!!!

if they want to throw more than a bone to dogs, they can give this xp during the week also, normal ppl have also a real life in weekends, making a bbq, drinking, making love with wife  ( with mistress during the week ), traveling....

@Conguero @Neutron

With the removal of the level cap and the change in the XP tables: 

• Will the accumulated XP of a player be considered to define the new level of such player; OR
  • Will the accumulated XP count towards the player's level based on the table when the XP was acquired?.

In the first scenario: A player that is today 105 & 99%, would login after the update of the XP tables and find himself being 106 & 45%, hence there is strong incentive to use this XP event to accumulate the max possible XP as it will be counted at face value.

In the second scenario: It does not make any sense to use the XP event as such at all, simply because the excess XP you get will be wasted since it will not count towards your new level once the tables are updated. It would be much better to just play normally and wait for the new tables. 

This is a question worth answering because players are spending money on boosts, (cakes, vitality potions, runes, etc..), like there's no tomorrow and it would be respectful from you that you allow us to make an informed decision. 

Thanks!.

2 hours ago, Oeste said:

@Conguero @Neutron

With the removal of the level cap and the change in the XP tables: 

• Will the accumulated XP of a player be considered to define the new level of such player; OR
  • Will the accumulated XP count towards the player's level based on the table when the XP was acquired?.

In the first scenario: A player that is today 105 & 99%, would login after the update of the XP tables and find himself being 106 & 45%, hence there is strong incentive to use this XP event to accumulate the max possible XP as it will be counted at face value.

In the second scenario: It does not make any sense to use the XP event as such at all, simply because the excess XP you get will be wasted since it will not count towards your new level once the tables are updated. It would be much better to just play normally and wait for the new tables. 

This is a question worth answering because players are spending money on boosts, (cakes, vitality potions, runes, etc..), like there's no tomorrow and it would be respectful from you that you allow us to make an informed decision. 

Thanks!.

On Previous occasion, when this situation has happend (not the first time..)  the % of advancement adjust to the total XP  acquired on char

so according to previous experience the first scenario is the one that could be.

BUT no one knows how the XP tables will be here, according to the answer of Neutron. But for sure your first scenario should be or around that..

On 21/6/2018 at 3:59 PM, Neutron said:

XP Numbers will be different in each territory~

In general the XP curve should is easier up to level 109-110, but from what i can tell the new 'soft-cap' will probably be around those levels until a future update would introduce 110+ content to the game.

To that side though, the time between the soft-cap being addressed should be much different this time, while many people were eagerly awaiting for a way to advanced past 105 since early 2017 (1.5+ years), the 2019 update we will receive should have 110+ content so progression won't be blocked so much and hopefully those on the upper end of levels won't need to wait as long to continue with progression once having exhausted progression in the upcoming update.

Thanks

15 minutes ago, Irlumir said:

On Previous occasion, when this situation has happend (not the first time..)  the % of advancement adjust to the total XP  acquired on char

so according to previous experience the first scenario is the one that could be.

BUT no one knows how the XP tables will be here, according to the answer of Neutron. But for sure your first scenario should be or around that..

It has ALWAYS been scenario 2. You keep the same percentage of exp. If you are 105 and 50%, you will remain 105 and 50%. If you are 101 and 6%, you will still be 101 and 6%. Possibly you are confusing NcWest with a private server. 

1 hour ago, HitsHard said:

It has ALWAYS been scenario 2. You keep the same percentage of exp. If you are 105 and 50%, you will remain 105 and 50%. If you are 101 and 6%, you will still be 101 and 6%. Possibly you are confusing NcWest with a private server. 

This and obviously none of you actually read the link I posted about this on how it's done on EU/RU servers whom will be having the update quite fast as it's already on their PTS ;)

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/657956/

Fragola: Addressing the most common question: when the tables change you keep the current level and % but it will require less EXP for the rest of the bar.

btw not everyone can actually play in the weekends so meh on that but it will for sure help those that are still not 105+ and are able to play then to get there ya :)

Draecke,

What's the point of reading Fragola's comments when clearly Neutron told you each geography will be different?. I did read them, so?, is Fragola's statement binding for NCWest as well?. Whatever Fragola says, NCWest will find ways to screw us, so I can use Fragola's comments as reference but still I want a straight up answer from Neutron or Conguero.

As far as I know scenario two has always been the case, but I was not here when they removed the cap on 99 so I don't know what happened then, but people keep swearing it went as per scenario one, (just like Irlumir is saying here).

Let me rephrase: I know it will be like described on scenario two, so the XP event does not make sense, but people go bananas over it and we're pouring billions of adena in cakes, potions, runes, etc.. that will make this the most expensive XP you have gotten so far and it will all go down the drain soon because whatever u get now, you can just wait a little and get it much easier / cheaper after the new tables implementation.

the XP event allows ppl to XP more or less as fast as in the next update so in that sense there's nothing wrong with that

as always when there's a new update coming that impacts XP requirements players need to make for themselves the decission if they can wait for it or not - the gained % XP will be the same now & then aka if ppl are now at 50% and thru this XP event gain an extra 20% they will be at 70% upon next update and remain at 70% after the update has been implemented

hope this made sense :)

ps, if NCWest is so foolish not ensure we get at minimum the same XP tables as EU/RU then they should add in the calculated risk of loosing even more players leaving as EU/RU have the same XP boost stuff as we have AND 100% XP boost on top as per their Premium Accounts system - this and the fact their l2store is much cheaper then ours would be a huge mistake to mess around with imo.. I mean I personally will seriously consider leaving for real if they would be THAT foolish yes.

If i would be a casual player i would think mostly the same. but it would be fair if they just would give us the gaind XP calculatet with new XP tables.

Some ppl fished via Ncoins up to 106 and others Xped with there CP's or Solo and invested somehow ncoins. in my point of view the XP gain the others players get with the new tables are good enough to catch up. If they just give us this 20% you talking about they got many angry costumers.

The realty is that most casual players are underlved becouse they just do crap XP and instances. and this will not change even with new XP Tables strong CP's or indeviduals will always be higher LvL. i will just wait to see hit the first person 111 ^^

At all, the problem in my eyes is the player base of L2 not the L2store or promo system. Most players have no time no intention to build CP's and get there stuff, so they hang arround and the only way to get adena is buy Ncoins. They forget that this game is damn old and requiers field farm like hell.

Sure you can just do instances and crap but players like this will never hit lvl 110 before this lvl content will added.

Mostly players Blame Ncsoft but they should just check there ambitions and maybe overthink what is requierd to be on top. In L2 this was always many time and many friends or sad but true cash. to fix secondary marked they just added ncoins and make game free to play thats fine for me.

Now back to the topic. i hope when update launce i see lvl 108 on my main B|

If it dont happen, i will just XP like always

Peace

Archived