Sign in to follow this  
Lean

L2 Store Items

Lean    0

Wich ones of the l2 store items are the most used in general and tradeable, i want sale they for adena.

The high end players can help me figure this out?

Teribeth    37

To make the most of your purchases, don't buy Anything without Hero Coin bonus unless you are getting above Average NCoin-> Adena rate(minimum purchase a single 80 NCoin Item for 1 Hero Coin, Party Cakes gives 2 Hero Coins for 100 NCoin[many Hero Coin Rewards are Tradeable or useful to any type of Character])

Lean    0

I was wondering to knw if worth buy, dungeon entrances like strong, cocktails, partycakes, this tipe of thing.

Thanks for the quick reply

Teribeth    37

Party Cakes are the cheapest source of Hero Coins and usually there is a steady market for them(except when promo/event gives a bunch of the bound ones). Don't buy Emperor's Cocktail singles for 10 NCoin just for  resale, even for double the normal NCoin->Adena rate, or 7 Cocktails for 60 NCoin when they offer that... but the Emperor's Special Cocktail (x336) for 1680 NCoin would be worth buying to get 21 Hero Coins(just missed the Sale)there is no more Instance Entrance Passes in the store... the new Instance Recharge Stones at 70 NCoin there is 0 Hero Coins so if you can get decent Adena rate, maybe sell a couple now and then(the market bottoms out so don't stock-up)