Can Scamming become harrassment?

Slycutter

1.  IRL pretending to be someone who you aren't is illegal

2.  IRL conning people out of money or items is illegal

3. IRL targeting a certain group of people by doing the same actions is also illegal.

4.  All things are in their code of conduct as being banable offenses.  My question was simply is this harrassment if the same person is targeting the same group of people for a day or more till word got out.  Never said anyone actually got scammed or didn't did I?

16 hours ago, Slycutter said:

1.  IRL pretending to be someone who you aren't is illegal

2.  IRL conning people out of money or items is illegal

3. IRL targeting a certain group of people by doing the same actions is also illegal.

4.  All things are in their code of conduct as being banable offenses.  My question was simply is this harrassment if the same person is targeting the same group of people for a day or more till word got out.  Never said anyone actually got scammed or didn't did I?

Fact is, harassment has nothing to do with coning.Any interaction needs targeting, that doesn't mean anything though.

If nobody got scammed, there is no issue. If it was -> See my post above.

This is a virtual world, there is no real crime here. Also according to the EULA, you don't own anything. If you don't own a thing, you're can't be scammed out of it, it just changing hands.

Well this scammer is now being called out by the heroes and he is also gotten to the point of violating every part of EULA there is by using sexual terms, banned words, harrassing the same players on multiple toons.  Juji I loved to send a support ticket for this but kind of hard to know what the actually send you guys I have SS of the toon he pmed me on, he is also harassing heroes, random toons this guy is making your game looking like it has no policing of the EULA at all.

Juji you want the screenshots directly because this guy is probably making multiple accounts and using multiple toons if I had to guess using a VPN to hide his true IP or bouncing it.

• Moderators

Greetings everybody,

Slycutter, please be so kind and send the screenshots and any other material you have on this player's behavior via ticket to our Support team. They can take a closer look and investigate. This holds true for any incident where you feel somebody is acting inappropriately. The Support team is the right address for these reports, as they have the means to investigate. The forum staff does not have access to that information.

Thank you!

• Thanks 1