Sign in to follow this  
Boziggy

What to do after lvl 40

Boziggy    34

Just came back to Classic and its completely different from when I last played.  I got to 40 chose my 2nd class now what do I do?  Auto Hunt till end lvl? Are there any quests ? Do I need to lvl a bot army to buff me or am I screwed as a casual solo player.

HarryV    6

There is the Aden dungeon for lvls 40-51: speak with NPC in front of the Armor shop. And there is the red gem quest from lvl 55. The quests are replaced by daily missions, but nothing more. 😥 Since the autohunting feature its very hard to find a party to exp so basically everyone plays on more windows with their own buffers.

Pradaya    5

Pretty much exactly what everyone does is afk until 80 with the high grade starter pack. 

• 40-55+ afk in cruma
  • 55+ afk doom knights, massacre
  • 70+ afk elemental zones

You can get by with 1-2 boxes or use buff scrolls. You're not screwed, but there isn't really need for a party so no one does. 

CDR_Jimbo    0

On 8/3/2020 at 11:27 PM, HarryV said:

There is the Aden dungeon for lvls 40-51: speak with NPC in front of the Armor shop. And there is the red gem quest from lvl 55. The quests are replaced by daily missions, but nothing more. 😥 Since the autohunting feature its very hard to find a party to exp so basically everyone plays on more windows with their own buffers.

Ain't that the truth. Hard to find actual players behind their toons to interact with.