Forums

Skill Tree Abilities

8kball

Hi, how y'all doing?

- Can anyone tell me if Berserker's Mortal stacks with Magician's Prominence? If yes, is it worth?

- Guardian's Mind ControlBerserker's Skill Reduction and Magician's Magic Reduction work for both Magical and Physical skills?

A1zcOXr.png

Thanks in advance!

You will never have enough points to get that far down all trees. Well, maybe when you're level 150.

But yes, they all stack. For example, if you learned Warriors Berserker's Elemental Attack Lv1 (+10 Attack Attribute) and Wizards Magician's Elemental Shot (+10 Attack Attribute), your overall Atk. Attribute Value would increase by +20 to reflect both Ability Points.

• Thanks 2

• 1 year later...
16 hours ago, eatmydust said:

Where do I find out more about these ability, the details is sparse in abilities. I think I have placed some in unless places.

the skills all say what they do.  if you are confused about what a specific description means, feel free to ask.

Regarding what you want to do iss, pve pvp, what class  you have  and what lvl , the ability points can be used diferent and changed when you lvl and up ore you want to do think diferent  , for ex. If you do not have 1500 atak speed use haste, when you change gear and increase atak speed cancel haste and use other skills 

19 hours ago, Slycutter said:

to get the super ability for your class you need to stay in your tree to 110.

At 111/112 added attack element ability's  from mage tree  I will probably not be able to get the other skill mastery until 115 / 116 if  I did my math right.

The class Tyrr DoomBringer lvl 100  has abilities Knight, Warrior and Wizard. This class is a warrior so I should only select abilities in the warrior section ?
In the warriors group of abilities is it best to go down a column or max out rows?

1 hour ago, eatmydust said:

The class Tyrr DoomBringer lvl 100  has abilities Knight, Warrior and Wizard. This class is a warrior so I should only select abilities in the warrior section ?
In the warriors group of abilities is it best to go down a column or max out rows?

Down the column, the skills Down are more powerful, do not need mp consumption skill, and if you have 1500 p.atak speed you do not need haste, focus on critical dmg and p.skil dmg.

Also you do not need accuracy skill, and back stab skill .

• Thanks 1