Clan-Penalty only 10 min. / instead 24 hours

OmenOfSteel

On 25.06.2018 at 11:46 AM, OmenOfSteel said:

Will this cowards way to XP in peace ever be fixed, @Neutron ?

If you leave clan, it still shows "penalty 24 hours" but in reality the penalty is gone after 10 minutes. It's like this since last update, dunno if intended change or you guys just don't care.

otfV2Pd.png

Hehe nice try Mr. Clueless.

Tell me: is there *any* clan on NAIA left that has or wants DH war? I joined Restart cos its the only clan that allowed me killing DragonHunters, easy as that.

Btw if you are one of the DH guys we killed in Heine before we (5 ppl) took the castle from dqzinqy, NNM and some DHs this sunday: thx for fun :P

PS: Not sure how happy real Ozzy is about you impersonating him on the forum and making medium to very dumb comments. Not that I care though xD

1 hour ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Tell me: is there *any* clan on NAIA left that has or wants DH war?

Tomorrow will be. You can join them, I can even tell a word for you:)

On 25.06.2018 at 11:46 AM, OmenOfSteel said:

Will this cowards way to XP in peace ever be fixed, @Neutron ?

If you leave clan, it still shows "penalty 24 hours" but in reality the penalty is gone after 10 minutes. It's like this since last update, dunno if intended change or you guys just don't care.

Why then you calling it "cowards way" if you're doing it same way but with clan skills?

BTW, regarding my previous "medium to very dumb" post, guess where I found your toon today? :)

Tot9ulZ.png

-> Why do you think I need a spineless weak nameless DH tool like yourself to tell a word for me ? My CP/ex-CP on Chronos already fixed that for me a while ago btw...

> What does me having a buy/sell shop in aden have to do with... just anything ?! O.o
I explained several times I don't spend $ or € and dont farm/grind adena....

God, sometimes I really wish there would be an IQ test before ppl get allowed to post on this forum....

29 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

-> Why do you think I need a spineless weak nameless DH tool like yourself to tell a word for me ? My CP/ex-CP on Chronos already fixed that for me a while ago btw...

> What does me having a buy/sell shop in aden have to do with... just anything ?! O.o
I explained several times I don't spend $ or € and dont farm/grind adena....

God, sometimes I really wish there would be an IQ test before ppl get allowed to post on this forum....

Come on, if you don't wanna be allowed to post here, just stop posting :)

• 4 weeks later...

it does ruins clan spirit / loyalty and has a huge impact on pvp outside sieges so honestly that should get changed to something like 7 days minimum or with a timer that you can't rejoin the clan you detag from for 7 days

or just open a pve server so all those folks that likes to play hello kitty style can go there 1 way ticket only ;)

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

it does ruins clan spirit / loyalty and has a huge impact on pvp outside sieges so honestly that should get changed to something like 7 days minimum or with a timer that you can't rejoin the clan you detag from for 7 days

Hell make it 7 Days for any clan in whole ally and I'll sign that bill. 

If this is not a bug that needs fixing, then it's a game-mechanic that needs to be reverted to what it was. Or even better make the penalty 7 days as Draecke suggests or at least 2 or 3 days. This rampant clanhopping that apparently every big clan does now is pure poison to clan spirit and it totally kills clanwars, a core feature of L2.

@Neutron @Conguerohow about you surprise us all by actually showing a little bit of care for your own game by providing us with an answer to this crap 10 min. penalty?

PS:
I hope the discontent you might be able to read between the lines of my post will not justify another ban. Let's wait and see.

• 2 weeks later...
On 26.7.2018 at 1:40 AM, Draecke said:

This.

On 26/07/2018 at 6:31 AM, OmenOfSteel said:

If this is not a bug that needs fixing, then it's a game-mechanic that needs to be reverted to what it was. Or even better make the penalty 7 days as Draecke suggests or at least 2 or 3 days. This rampant clanhopping that apparently every big clan does now is pure poison to clan spirit and it totally kills clanwars, a core feature of L2.

Agree

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Everyone, be it ally or enemy, hates the 10 min. clanpenalty as it KILLS clanloyalty, clanfeeling, and of course, CLANWARS.

As @Conguero and Neutron choose to ignore this topic since 3 months, could you answer this, Hime ?

Make a Poll, I am sure 90% of players will want the old 24hours penalty back or even better make it 1 week.

You guys should ask Korea to fix this cheese.

in the "known bugs" thread, DRAECKE said:

Clan detag / retag time being 10 minutes is confirmed to be a bug and only NCWest has this, has been fixed every where else so when can we expect this fix ?

feel free to ask Korean Dev team for confirm as their latest weekly patch notes of this week announcing a special event detag / retag time of 10min compared to 24hrs is easy to be found on their updates overview ;)

http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update/view?articleId=636407

HIME answered:

Thanks, Draecke. I will check in with the team on this.

Any update yet, @Hime ?

After siege there was again mass exodus in every big clan and the PVP is dead for another 2 weeks.

While I agree 10 min is ridiculous, don't forget that most people on the Naia server are pve-oriented. You cannot punish the majority because of the few who abuse this 'feature'. If a pve player is in a clan where people do not do anything together and do not help each other out it would be unfair to punish that person with a 15 days penalty for wanting to seek a better clan. Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater :>

doesn't change the simple fact it's a bug and was never meant to be like this in the first place

secondly pve players will still not be impacted by changing this back to 24hrs as obviously they do not hop from pve to pvp and back again all the time right ? ;)

the only players impacted are those hypocrites wannabee pvp'ers that are in truth actually pve players

• L2 Team

Hi All,

We have a request in with the Dev team now to change the penalty back to 24 hours. The reason for the change was intended by Dev for all regions, but we understand the current penalty's impact to players and have decided that it needs to be reverted back to the original time period. I will let you know more details after we get approval on this request.  

Apologies as well for how long this issue sat without a proper response. We will improve our responses to threads like this one going forward.

Thank You!

Archived